The Kingdom of Dragons and People

The Kingdom of Dragons and People part 7

Aduin Grails" GRRRR!... Rose holds Vincent in her arms with her head on his chats... Vincent heart starts to beat slowly... So dos Chaos's heart... Snow hers it... Tome Yells" Well he Died Rose!... Rose yells" QUIET! she lessons... Vincent opens his eyes and Weakley says" thank you... Rose looks at him and cries's she says" your alive... Chaos opens his eyes but stays Quiet being too weak to speak... Snow says" I am glad your alive... Lilly says" but how the preface says that someone close will die to defeat Odabving I thought it was my daughter... Drako says" it was wrong the preface says that someone close will die but it meant some close to your daughter a lover then the only way to know if the preface is true only a kiss can revive the lost love if that all happens in one day then Odabving is rely died... Tome asks" and that means What?... Drako says" it means rose and Vincent are mint to be the same go's for their dragons and I cold not agree more Vincent makes rose happy And Chaos makes Snow happy it means you and your dragon are not right for my doter or my riders doter... Rose says" so I don't half to marry tome dad?... Ryan says" no not if you don't want to... after 3 minutes Chaos stands up... Alduin Wares" RAAAAAAAR! Then he yells" THAT'S NOT RIGHT!... Tome says" he is right it's not right you both know that... Alduin says" I won't LET THIS OUTSIDER TAKE MY MAT AWAY FROM ME IF HE WANTS HER THEN WE FIGHT FOR HER! RAAAAAAAAR!... Snow says" no Alduin no fighting be sided it's not fair he is hurt more than you are so back off or I will Make you RAAAAAAAAAAR!!... Alduin backs off knowing he would lose if he fought her... Rose says" we need to get Vincent and chaos inside can you walk Vincent?... Vincent says" no not on my own I cant... Rose helps Vincent up and says" Lean on me ok?... Vincent says" ok he Leans on Rose... Snow asks" how about you do you need help Chaos?... Chaos says" no I don't think so as long as I dot half to Fly my wings hurt... Snow says" no swat we can walk... Chaos says" ok he slowly walks to the dragons cave... Snow fallows him... Rose helps Vincent into the Castle then she helps him into his room and lays him down then Rose Says" their you go Know you can rest now Vincent and ill be right busied you right know I don't think I can trust tome I don't think he will try to kill you but he might... Vincent says" ya I saw it to But I am really hungry... Rose says" my father is having someone bring some food to us... Vincent says" ok He try's to rest... Rose Asks" how do you feel?... Vincent says" I Feel A little weak but I feel ok... Rose says" ok... Ryan Knocks on the Door... Rose asks" How is it?... Ryan says" Its me rose... Rose says" Come in Dad... Ryan Walks in with Food For his Daughter and Vincent... Rose Says" thank you, dad... Ryan Says" Your Welcome He levees... Rose says" here you eat first ok you need to get your strength back Vincent... Vincent eats his food and then he says ok but you eat to Rose... Rose says" I know she eats her food as well... Vincent finches his food and falls to sleep not being able to keep his eyes open any more... rose smiles at him and she tacks his plat and put her and his plat on the dresser then she lays down beside him and she falls to sleep...(Next day later) Rose wicks up and sighs she looks beside her and smiles at Vincent... Vincent wicks up an sits up slowly then he says" hay Rose... Rose says" Hay Vincent how do you fell?... Vincent says" I Fell batter know he walks over to the window he looks thru it to see his dragon... Chaos lifts his head up he sees his rider... Rose asks" do you want to go and talk to him?... Vincent says" yes I would like to talk him... Rose walks out of his room and downstairs... Vincent follows her... Rose walks out of the Castle and into the dragon's cave... Vincent dos the same... snow walks over to her rider... Chaos does the same... Vincent asks" how do you fell boy?...
♠ ♠ ♠
as u can see Vincent lived because of rose the same go's for his dragon Chaos

in the story the rider and the dragon are one with ether witch meant you die I die kind of thing