The Kingdom of Dragons and People

the kindom of dragons and people part 8

Chaos says" I feel better but I don't think I can fly just yet though... Vincent says" its ok I just wanted to see how you wore doing is all... Chaos says" yeah I know... snow laughs and says" you two are like bothers... rose says" haha its true you know... Vincent says" yeah we know Chaos whenever your ready let's fly again ok?... Chaos says" trust me you will be the first to know he smiles at his rider... Vincent Smiles ta his Dragon then asks" rose do you want to walk around the Castle Ground?... Rose says" yes I would like that... Vincent levees the dragon's cave and walks outside... Rose Fellowes him... Vincent says" I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me... Rose says" ono problem your one of us know... Vincent sighs and says" rose I I am in love with you... Rose says" and I am in love with you your the only one who treats me like I am someone... Vincent says" that's because you are someone some one seashell to me you are... Rose blushes and says" thank you I fell the same for you... Vincent says" I am Glad I just wish... Rose asks" What is it, Vincent?... Vincent says" I just wish my family were still alive to see me and Chaos they I wonder what they would think about this... Rose says" do you know what I think I Think That They would be so Proud of you Vincent you not only saved but you all so sacrifices your self to save not just me but my people too and my home and everyone ills in this world are safe from Odadving I think they would be so proud of you and your dragon even his parents would be to... Vincent Smiles and says" I know but I miss them so much your mother and father have accepted me but its not the same... Rose says" I know it's not but at least your not alone... Vincent says" yah your right I am not alone you and your mother and father and your people are my family know and I would do anything and everything to Price them from danger and harm... Rose says" that is what a real Prince or king would do I would do the same I am their Princes So it's my job to help them... Vincent says" I understand what you're saying Rose and I Respect that... Rose says" and that's What I like about you Vincent Your only guy I know other them my father Your the only other guy that Respects me you know I can be a good leader to my people That's why I hate Tome he Disrespects me he thinks I cant lead my people just becomes I am a girl... Vincent says"that is tome ends and were I begin The way I was Brut up to Respect woman I know that Girls cam good leaders just as well as boys can there is no driftnets... Rose Smiles At Vincent and says" Thank you, Vincent, she kisses him on the lips... Vincent Blushes and says" your Welcome Rose... Rose says," I think you Cut when you blush Vincent...(in the Dragons cave)... Chaos Nozzles Snow...Snow Nips at his Neck (love bits lol)...
Chaos Gals in easement... Snow Gals back at Chaos... Chaos is Know Standing Over Snow and asks" Can I Snow?... Snow says" Yes you can Chaos... Chaos Mounts Snow And Begins to Mate with her... Snow Digs her Claws into the Ground And Grails In Some Whit of a Slit anger... Chaos Slaws at her Back not hurting her he Bits her Neck... Snow Bits his Neck also... Alduin Grails in anger GRRRRR!... Finley the Mating is Done)... Vincent Blushe... Rose Blushes and says" so hum.... Vincent says" yeah I gas their gating along then Hu Rose? He Blushes... Rose says" yes I Gas they are Vincent that's good though... Vincent says" so hum do HU you want to hum... Rose Laughs and says" yes I do Vincent I Really would like to As long as I am With you... Vincent says" you will be as long as you can stand me that is... Rose says" I can't stand being without you Vincent So you Are Stuck With Me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Vincent / Rose ....Chaos and Snow are Falling in love by the way dragons mat by biting or marking ether with bit marks or scratches