Heartless

meet and greet

Obviously after Steph told me about the bands we will tour with, I checked them out and they were much better than us,even if I don't know how You Me At Six's band members look alike. I'll find out soon.

I leaned against the wall in the airport ,full of bore and waiting for 2 more bands that should have arrived 15 minutes ago.

I stepped towards Brad and Jay who were playing on their phones."Guys,where are those fucktards? they are late!" No answer,fucking zombies. I shrugged but then our tour manager spoke."Finally!" she said and Steph let out a quiet 'yay'. I turned to see a lot of tattooed guys with suitcases. Some of them had no tattoos.

"okay everyone,these ones are bring me the horizon" our tour manager said and they waved. We greeted back. some minutes after bmth's appearing, I noticed 4 more entering the airport. My tour manager was angry now,which caused a smirk on my face.

"You're late and where the fuck is Josh?!" She (the tour manager) yelled at them. Finally our zombies stood up and came in front of not complete You me at six. I should have payed attention when she said 'Josh why are you late?' because when I turned to see who is Josh I saw the stranger that I have met some days ago.

His eyes collided me up and down until he met my face. I let out a laugh " So you really didn't lie when said that you're in a band."
He laughed "Just like you."
Steph's eyes obviously widened " You know Josh Franceschi ? You guys know each other?" here came her questions...
I sighed " We just met some days ago in Weybridge and that's all." I said but was cut off by the tour manager and the voice that sounded in the whole airport announcing our flight.

After some minutes of airport stuff that we had to do, we arrived in the plane,sharing seats with our band members.Unfortunately we had to sit with guys from other bands and here the fate decided to make a joke. Josh sat between me and Brad who is always sleeping during our flights . I ignored Josh's presence and started to read Shining by Stephen King. It was the millionth time I read this book but I will never be tired of it. My eyes were focused on every word and sentence while Josh's eyes were focused at me. It's getting hell of annoying.
"Excuse me,if you have to ask something just ask and don't stare at me ,you're such a creeper ." I said and closed my book. He smiled.

"Well,well,well.... look over there,Dan Flint and Matt Nicholls with your lead singer laughing . Actually you should be there because you're a drummer.Now look there, Matt Barnes and Max Helyer with your bassist also laughing. Brad and the rest of bmth with Chris are just sleeping." he said ,smirking.

"So what?" I replied ,pulling out my iPod.Maybe I shouldn't act like a heartless bitch..."okay,I understand. Let's tell embarrassing moments or awkward ones. You first" I made the first step trying not to look so numb.

He smiled. Cute smile though.He started his story.
"Alright." He stood in silence some moments before he started to tell me his story." It happened one night at warped,we were sleeping and I decided to go for a walk,forgetting that we had to leave that night. I left the bus and 2 hours when I came back later no buses we in the venue ,imagine that. I called Chris but he didn't answer so I called our bus driver and he told me that they already left and told me to go back to sleep but I wasn't even in the bus so they had to come back for me." I laughed ."that's really stupid and funny!" I said and he shrugged.

"Your turn ,Lady." He said and I nodded.
I started to search in my memory a cool story that happened on the stage."Mine happened during a concert. I was performing with a drum solo along with Brad's guitar one and I accidentally threw my drumstick across the stage and it landed on Steph's head,hitting her.She was mad at me for that because fans recorded her and uploaded the video on the internet. She broke all my drumsticks and I had to buy new ones. Not very embarrassing but-" I was cut off by his snort .I laughed along with him ,telling more other awkward stories.

Soon I got a message from Stephanie.

Steph: I see your frozen heart it's finally melting near Franceschi.

I raised my hand and showed her my middle finger mouthing a fuck you .

Steph: Love u too babe xx .

Josh was looking at me confused ."Stephanie is my best friend." his face instantly changed forming a smile on his lips. " I understand now" .

I turned on my music and drifted to sleep . But what dream could I have when after three or so hours I woke up . Unfortunately I fell asleep on Josh's chest but thanks holy Marlboro that he was asleep and didn't seem to notice that I was sleeping on his chest.
When I checked my phone to see on the gps where we were I found out that we are going to land soon. But I couldn't even finish my thought when the stewardesses appeared waking up everyone and telling to pack our stuff because,of course,we land in 15 minutes. Josh's eyes opened making his bright blue shine much more.

Jealousy that hadn't bothered me in years suddenly appeared. My mother has blue eyes and so does my brother ,but I got my father's eyes,which are black. At least I can say that my eyes reflect my personality,I'm a dark person,but at the same time I care very much about the weak ones.
"How'd ya sleep?" Josh's voice sounded in my ears .
I rubbed my eyes " Good,you?" He smiled.
"I slept next to a gorgeous woman." Is he trying to fucking flirt or what.
"I heard you,Franceschi." Brad said to Josh." It was a pleasure for me too." Thanks Brad for helping me.

After grabbing my backpack,I joined in the crowd made by three bands.Stephanie was flirting with Lee Malia,and I expected that from her. She is flirting always. If flirting was a skill than she would be the queen of it.

"You here?" Jay shouted at me along with Brad who was laughing .
"Last time I checked I was still on this planet in a band with 3 more twats." I retorted.
But we weren't alone because next moment Matt Nicholls appeared . " And now guess what? You're on a tour with a lot more twats. It's gonna be so much fun!" He yelled,his words followed by cheers from other band members.
"Everyone CALM DOWN!" The tour manager yelled. "We're gonna meet Of Mice & Men guys outside,make sure you have your suitcases and all your stuff before entering your tour buses which are waiting for you in the front of the airport! Thanks for attention." We all nodded ,heading outside.

Right in front of us were 4 huge buses.Each one of them had the logo of their band on it. We met Of Mice & Men and they were cool and funny. I looked at our bus,which was mat black with the name of our band in cursive writing , colored in golden.
"That's going to be a really fucking amazing tour , guys!" Oliver screamed and we cheered up screaming.
We got in the buses and we decided which bunk will be mine. Mine one was the upper one above Brad's .

For the first time in last 2 years I am so excited for another tour. Let's just see how it will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go ☺☻