Heartless

1.San Diego

" Brad don't do that! B-brad Stop! Brad Lincoln fucking Douglas,stop tickling me!" I yelled through the hysterical laugh and hard breathing while Brad was tickling me and Jay with Steph,instead of helping me,recorded everything.
"This is so going on twitter !"Stephanie said,holding up her phone.They're going to get into a big trouble.

We were on our way to San Diego and outside was raining.
One week passed since that kiss and hopefully he didn't remember and so I decided just to let it go. It was just a drunk mistake.
"Seriously stop it Brad!" I screamed,trying to stop him,but I the only thing that I could do was to flip him upside down so now I was on top of him.
"Get revenge,bastard!" I whispered,smirking devilishly at him. I started to tickle him but I failed. However much I tried he didn't feel anything.
"I'm not ticklish,you stupid kid." He said,trying to pull me off. I wanted to win this battle so I tried my best to succeed . I leaned down and murmured into his ear."Perhaps you're not ticklish,but you're sure not knives-proof." Our noses touching,and I teased him for a kiss and the I flew away ,leaving him in a hard embarrassment .

"You're so damn crazy , Paige! Holy crap!" He yelled.I dusted my clothes and rearranged my messy hair,now reaching my rib cage.
"Calm down ,mate. I didn't mean to kiss you." I replied and winked at him.
"Well you didn't mean it." He said and I frowned. The bus suddenly stopped.

"Alright everyone. Take your suitcases and go." The driver said. We all make confused looks and Stephanie shrugged.
"The Fuck dude? It's raining outside!" She began. The driver instantly exited his cabin and started to talk.
"I know. Just kidding. Actually our bus broke so you have to go with Of Mice and Men. Their bus it's already out." He said. I scoffed.
Huh,fate,you fucking bitch .

"Yay,Austin!" Stephanie yelled,grabbed her suitcase and pulled inside her backpack her laptop and chargers.
"Ah yes,I'm gonna talk with Phil and Aaron! They're insane!" Brad said excitedly . I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff. When I went out the rain was going to stop soon .
Austin and their bus driver greeted us and we stepped inside Of Mice and Men bus.

Their bus was a lot more modern than our. Austin called for us again,while Brad and Jay jumped on the couch. Stephanie was on Austin's lap and he began to tell us something.
"So you guys can sleep on the couches or share bunks with Phil,Aaron,Tino or Alan. Stephanie's sleeping with me so no homo guys."We started to laugh and nodded.
"You sounded like a homophobe,dude. Don't you believe in Cashby?" Alan stepped in the living area,joining our conversation.

"Someone said Cashby?! I ship it!" Steph cheered. Austin's eyes widened."Baby,I thought you're with me!" He half-cried.
Phil watched our conversation and started to laugh hysterically. It was hilarious watching how all of them knew about their fans ships and they made fun of them.
"I'll sleep on the couch. I want Jay and Brad to share bunks with Tino and Phil." I suggested. Jay and Brad replied ,giving me silly glares and Phil just made a disgusted face.

"You don't actually have to sleep on the couch. We can share my bunk,if you want to." I heard Alan said. I wouldn't. I'd rather sleep on the damn floor than with a guy again.
"It's a bad idea." I told him ,frowning at his suggestion.

"Why not? He wouldn't touch you. He never does bad things to girls. Mostly they break his heart than he theirs." Aaron said. I rolled my eyes when I saw him. It was a bit painful when he told me that I'm a demon that night when he was drunk as hell.

"Anyways no." I said and grabbed my phone. They started to talk about random things and I was just sitting there,like a ghost. I didn't join their conversations just because I didn't want to. I was already pissed that we had to leave our bus How could it broke ? We'd notice bumps or anything during the ride , but I haven't noticed anything.
I was back from my thoughts when I found myself alone on my phone.

They all were in the back lounge and I was just all alone. Stephanie sat next to me and gave me a worried glare.
"Hey,sweets,what's wrong with you? You're not really talking to anyone. Earlier you and Brad were about to kiss...Yeah I know this tour you haven't kissed anyone but hey,it's a chance." I looked at the ground since she said the word "kiss". I sighed heavily and she continued."Did you kiss someone already?" She asked,gently raising my head by my chin.
I sighed again. I couldn't hide anything from Stephanie. She is my best friend.
"You did. Oh my god,my best friend who had a frozen motherfucking heart for two years kissed someone and I didn't know about it! Shits fucked up!" She said.
I Took a deep breath.
"I didn't. He did ." I said in a low voice. She grabbed my arm and she had a grin forming on her face.
"Someone kissed you? Tell me oh,it's exciting!" She seemed very excited. Well she did,I wasn't,at all.
"It was just a drunk mistake. Not a real thing though. It's nothing important."
She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Nonono, tell me who kissed you!" She said punching my side .
"Nah,why would I?" I asked.
She simply replied." 'cause I have to know. just tell me ."
after her begging puppy eyes I finally decided to tell her.

"Franceschi." I half whispered.

"excuse me WHAT?!" she yelled. I shushed her and she nodded."Told you it was a drunk mistake. I shouldn't have kissed him back. I wasn't conscious,like I was fucking possessed " I explained.. She grinned.
"My best friend is finally melting!"
I rolled my eyes and she punched my elbow."Oh come on,I'm not falling in love with anyone. The tour will end and after it what? the end of it all. You know I don't like it."
She sighed."You dumb ass forgot that Franceschi is from Weybridge too."

"You forgot I live in London. You're the one who lives in Weybridge. After this tour I'm going home. Plus,I'm in a band,we're in a band. I don't imagine myself having someone. We're always touring so no. Don't even think about it. I am not falling in love,especially with another band member. "
As a reply I got a chuckle from her.
"You are dumb as fuck. Now come on,join us." She suggested.
"Fine,just promise you wouldn't tell anyone,please. I'm begging you. Josh doesn't remember anything from that kiss and I won't bring this topic up." like any tumblr user would say :My anxiety has its own anxiety. I trust Steph even if she's a gossip girl she wouldn't betray me.
"Okay. I promise."
"San Diego ! Aus,you called Vic and Mike already?!" Alan asked Austin who was holding Stephanie in his arms.
"Yeah,they're ready. This week we're staying in San Diego ,having fun with Pierce The Veil!" Austin cheered. I stood shocked there,we were about to meet Pierce The Veil and I didn't know about that. When I was 18 I had a little obsession over PTV and now,we're going to meet them.

"Really? The Mexicans?" Jay joined. We all used to be fans of them,all of us except Stephanie. She wasn't into post-hardcore. She always was more into All Time Low and Beyonce. Nice combination.

"Yes. More like 'the sexicans' ." Aaron laughed. What if Aaron didn't say that on purpose,maybe he was too drunk and he didn't realize what was he talking. I think it's time to let all their drunk mistakes already.

"Hey Paige,you had a crush on Michael Fuentes,didn't you?" Stephanie said. I sighed and shook my head. How embarrassing Stephanie is sometimes.

"Oh come on,Steph. Fuentes was my first celebrity crush,nothing more. He is a drummer and a really good-looking one. Don't tell me about that. I was an 18 years old dumb kid." I pointed at her angrily.

"Duh,sure you were. But since then you never were a normal lady. You became a frozen fucking bitch so do not tell me you were dumb. You were always the wisest in the crowd. You still are the wisest and the more mature person."

I shrugged."Stephanie Laura,You are not right. I was dumb and weak. Why made you think that I was wise then?"I scoffed.

"At least then you could feel something. You were in love." She said. I started to remember what was she talking about and then she continued. " You were fucking able to feel and now you can't feel anything,your heart needs a damn fiery love to melt it."

Everyone were standing there ,watching me and Steph arguing. No one understood what was Stephanie talking about,no one except Me,her Brad and Jay who kept watching the little argument.

"Wait a little guys,was Paige in love with Michal fucking Fuentes?!!" Phil half yelled ,being in a huge embarrassment .

I shook my head denying their conclusion.
"Nah dudes,you're all wrong. Mike does not have any connection to this argument so keep calm. And please,don't tell anyone about my dumb-teenage-celebrity-crush ,please. Thank you." I informed them before standing up. They all nodded,standing in awe . Some moments later the bus stopped. I looked in the window and realized that we were already in the venue. I took a deep breathe before exiting the bus as fast as possible. I stormed outside and grabbed a cigarette,lit it up and breathed the smoke in as deep as I could. I haven't smoked in some hours and Steph also danced on my nerves,making me want to smoke much more.

Perhaps Steph was right. I was really in love when I was a dumb 18 years old kid. I am conscious that I obviously wasn't a kid neither dumb,but I was weak. I let myself fell down because of a breaking-heart relationship . I shouldn't have been so weak,but since then I decided to be strong and as stubborn as possible.

"Heard you quit being vegan. The barbecue is later at Fuentes' but hey yo,you need to practice." Oli ran to me,trying to speak in a southern accent but failing hilariously.
"I think so. I haven't eaten meat in so many time. I think I forgot how it tastes alike.How am I supposed to 'practice'? "I asked chuckling. I could notice that they were excited to feed me with meat and they wanted to do this trying their best.

"That's why we need Barnes,Helyer,Flint and Fish here."he turned around and we watched four persons approaching."Okay bitches,introduce this amateur into the world of meat."The fuck is the world of meat? They all grinned and dragged me to ymas' bus.
In the front of it was a little electric stove with a fry pan on it.

"Listen here miss. I am going to prepare one of my best steaks. Matt will get you a delicate chicken breast and Max is on with chicken nuggets and wings." Dan explained. The all had that devilish smirks on their faces .

Jordan continued."Yeah,and I'm going to get you some salad in case you'll want some. We have to prepare you for Fuentes' barbecue party this afternoon so let's get started." He hugged me and left the venue along with Matt and Max.

Dan dragged me with him behind his small electric stove and told me to watch while he explained every step of preparing a good,delicious steak.

I had to admit that Dan was pretty skilled in cooking .
"So you and Josh?" He asked,not looking at me and holding his pan.
"What me and Josh?" I asked carelessly. He put his fry pan on the stove and set it on the lowest mode of temperature.

"I mean,how are you two?"He repeated facing me. I shrugged"We're just friends ,dude. Chill."

He chuckled"Yeah,that's what you all say. You don't know how he's looking at you. " Dan continued. I laughed "I don't care. There's more than 100% he does not like me,so I'm sure there's nothing with 'me and Josh' " I told him.
He laughed,flipping the steak on the fry pan." Sure keep telling this yourself." He took a deep breathe and I started to feel the amazing smell of the steak Dan was preparing.

"Oh my god,It smells so good!" I complimented his food. He made a bow and thanked me."I'm the Mater Chef on this tour." He bragged. I giggled and he grabbed a plate,placed the steak on it and put the plate on the little table that was in front of us.
"Don't eat it yet. Let it cool down and let's wait for Max,Matt and Jordan to come with their food."

I nodded and started to smell the steak and some minutes later two bags were near Dan's steak.
"So we got you chicken nuggets,wings -"Max began but he was cut off by Matt "-and the most delicious chicken breast." I thanked them and they arranged the food on the table. Soon arrived and Jordan with a simple salad but in a huge bowl.Dan excused himself for a minute and called everyone to get at the ymas' bus.

They all sat in a circle around the table. I was in the middle of it,getting really nervous because they were staring at me. Besides there was Chris cheering me up.

"Okay guys,this is such a satanic ritual but this girl hasn't eaten meat since she was fucking 14 and she quits to be vegan. We,I mean these four twats ,-" ,"You're the twat,Miller!" Jordan yelled and Chris just raised his middle finger at Jordan "-so they prepared for our Paige an exam. Eat the motherfucking meat,miss."
I started to laugh and took a deep breathe. I cut a piece of Dan's steak and grab it with a fork. I raised my eyes for a moment and saw them,mouths dropping.I ate the little piece of steak."This is sooooooooo good!" I said and they all cheered. I finally quit being vegan,at least I can eat some meat at Fuentes' party."

"Are you ready ? Come on Stephanie,you don't have to be so fancy! It's just a barbecue!" I yelled,waiting for Stephanie to get out from bathroom. She was in there for the last 2 hours and she wast the last one to get ready. I groaned .

"Okay,okay. Do I look great?" She finally left the bathroom ,spinning and showing her pale blue floral dress. I smiled at her. "You look great,now let's go ,everyone's waiting for you!" I told her and pulled her outside.

"Okay guys,we can go now. Everyone's ready." I informed them.
The ride to the Fuentes' place wasn't so long. It's San Diego anyways and it's a really beautiful city. When we arrived,everyone got out of the van and started to scream. We were greeted by a tall tattooed shirtless guy and I instantly recognized him as Mike Fuentes.
"A yo dude,you have to start your own clothing line called shirtless."Tino teased.
"Really? Why shirtless?" Mike asked confused. He obviously didn't get the joke.
"Cause that's what you always wear ,man!" He started to laugh and when Mike finally got the joke,he started to laugh too.

"I see you guys got girls with you." Mike said,glancing at Steph. Austin slapped his hand."She's taken."He hissed.Mike's glare turned to me.
"And what's your name little lady?"He asked. I smiled coldly "Google me. I'm Alchemy's drummer. My name's Paige Elizabeth Vander. Any other information is restricted."
He stood in shock for a little then spoke again."Whoa,cool. You're a drummer?Nice 'cause so am I." I wanted to answer but I was cut off by Alan. "She knows this already,Mike. You were her celebrity crush." He said.

Well,Alan,you're a bitch. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.
"Were ." I accentuated . They all started to laugh and Mike wrapped his hand around my shoulder.I saw Josh staring at me and at Mike's hand which was around my shoulder. But why would he care anyways...
After we entered their house,Vic and his girlfriend Danielle greeted us along with Mike's girlfriend,Alysha. They seemed really nice and sweet so I hope it's going to be a decent barbecue.

I hope....
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1.
also thank you for commenting .
I am SO HAPPY!!