Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Fourteen.

As soon as everyone left for Thanksgiving Break, Zack went straight to Martin, meeting him after class like they’d arranged. He didn’t even bother staying in his own dorm that night, choosing to stay with Martin in his bed, so they were able to wake up together. Unfortunately, much to Zack’s dismay, Martin made them get out of bed because the university was actually putting on a Thanksgiving Dinner for students that stayed behind, as well as a few movies in one of the common areas. It turned out to be quite fun in the end, especially since Zack was able to sit in Martin’s arms in public, something they hadn’t really done before. It was nice being able to show other people that Martin wanted him, because they obviously weren’t official yet and Zack would take what he could get. Go with the flow, that was his attitude.

When the movies were over, and dinner was eaten, Zack and Martin made their way back to Martin’s dorm, and it didn’t take long for them to fall into Martin’s bed, making out languidly (of course Zack didn’t prompt this at all…), Martin lying fully on top of Zack, their bodies completely aligned.

Just the feeling of Martin’s body stretched out above his, the way his hands clutched at Zack’s waist, before cupping his face, alternating between the two like he couldn’t decide what he wanted more, made Zack’s stomach fill with butterflies. Their lips were eagerly connecting, firm then gentle, firm then gentle, with Martin’s tongue taking charge in Zack’s mouth. Zack felt alive, electricity coursing through his blood, still slightly in disbelief that he even got to have this much with someone so beautiful. They’d never gone any further than this, kissing with the occasional heated make-out, so Zack really couldn’t get enough.

Then Martin’s hand, the one clutching at his waist, moved to play with the hem of his t-shirt, fingertips a feather-touch on his skin, making Zack moan slightly, even more so at Martin’s hesitance. Those reactions seemed to make Martin’s mind up for him, because finally, fucking finally, Martin started to take things a little further. Zack’s skin buzzed in a rush of heat as Martin’s hand slid up under his t-shirt, the older boy exploring with a light touch, exploring what he hadn’t touched before. As Martin’s fingertips reached Zack’s nipple, they ran over it lightly until it pebbled, making Zack gasp. This was much more like it. Then Martin pinched the sensitive area, making Zack gasp louder, his hips rutting upwards in appreciation as his legs fell open a little more.

Suddenly Martin drew his hand away, completely out from under Zack's shirt and Zack whined in protest, only making Martin laugh. What was funny about this?

“I don’t want to push you into something you’re not comfortable with,” Martin said simply, shrugging.

What?

“Does it look like I don’t want to do more with you?!” Zack spluttered, looking up at the older boy incredulously.

“You’re only 18,”

Seriously?

“Really? That’s the line you’re going with?” Zack snapped, “Because you were the one with your hand under an 18 year old’s shirt,”

Like seriously, what the fuck?

Then Martin groaned, burying his face in Zack’s neck, rendering Zack completely incapable to stay mad at him. Especially when he nuzzled at Zack’s skin, pressing a delicate kiss to the area afterwards. How could he be mad at this?

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Martin said, words muffled by Zack’s neck.

Zack rolled his eyes, fingers threading through Martin’s messy hair.

“Then how did you mean it?” Zack asked, “I know what I want,”

Martin lifted his head at this, looking at Zack again, a playful glint in his eyes.

“And what’s that?” Martin mused.

“Well preferably I want you naked but considering that you seem to have an aversion to the idea, I’d be happy just groping you,” Zack said innocently.

Zack was a willing, sexually-active 18 year old guy - he’d take anything right about now, to be honest.

“Oh my God,” Martin grumbled, thunking his head back down against Zack’s collarbone.

Zack just grinned, slipping his hand between them, squeezing Martin’s half-hard crotch gently through his jeans, earning a moan from the older boy.

“Behave yourself,” Martin gasped, pushing Zack’s hand away, narrowing his eyes at Zack in warning.

What?

“Don’t you want me?” Zack pouted.

Like, seriously? Was Martin really rejecting him right now? When they were completely alone and without any chance of interruption? And when Zack was so willing?

“Of course I do, I just…”

What? What could be so important that he didn’t want to take things further with Zack?!

“I…we should…oh fuck it, be my boyfriend? I’d really like you to be my boyfriend before I take things any further,” Martin eventually stammered out.

Zack’s breath hitched in his throat. Did he really just ask that?

“Zack?” Martin prompted, nerves edging into his voice.

Oh, right.

“O-Of course I will!” Zack grinned.

“Thank fuck, that could’ve been awkward,” Martin said, letting out a whoosh of breath.

Zack just pinched his side, earning a yelp.

“Can I go back to groping you now?” Zack asked innocently.

Martin just looked lost for words, eyes wide, mouth open slightly, so Zack just slipped his hand inside Martin’s underwear (he didn’t know how, Martin’s jeans are stupidly tight), circling his hand around Martin's dick, where the older boy was now achingly hard (self-esteem up!), earning a breathy moan. That was more like it.

“You’re going to be the death of me,” Martin choked.

“And what a way to go, eh?” Zack teased, squeezing his hand slightly.

Martin’s eyes fluttered closed, moaning again, giving Zack free reign to bring him to completion. Once Martin was slumped against him in bliss, Zack pulled his hand free and licked it clean, earning a weak bat to his chest from Martin. His boyfriend.

Holy fuck. Martin was his boyfriend now.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY.
Zack's going to be a nightmare, right?

Sorry for disappearing for two weeks, I went on vacation to Kefalonia! But I'm back now and pumped to update :)

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following for commenting! Please keep your feedback coming, I really do appreciate it!

Tattoo
TheNerdScene
Shipwrecked-
xMareBear14x
fiction246
mixtape-of-her-bands

xo