Status: Completed.

Different Dimension

Seventeen.

Winter Break started on the 19th December for Zack, and he couldn’t wait to go home. Not that anything at college was horrifically bad, but he just…he missed his family. They may not be the closest of families, but they were still his, y’know? Plus, his sister Sam was coming to pick him up in her car, and she was awesome, so that was a plus. And apparently his parents had left the star off the Christmas Tree for Zack to put on when he got home, which was nice.

Zack didn’t have an alarm set, knowing his sister wouldn’t get to him until mid-morning, but he woke up slowly anyway, to a wet warmth around his crotch, immediately sending him into a panic. What the fuck? What the actual fuck?! As soon as he was coherent enough to open his eyes, Zack pushed himself up on his elbows and threw his duvet back, only to see Martin between his legs. What? Oh. Oh.

Wow, he really didn’t function without coffee.

“M-Marty, what are you d-doing?” Zack managed to choke.

It should be illegal for someone to look that good with their mouth stretched around cock.

Martin just winked and slowly pulled off of Zack, lips obscenely wet and shiny, red and puffy almost. Fuck.

“I won’t see you for two weeks. I wanted to give you something to remember me by,” Martin grinned, propping himself up on his elbows.

Zack moaned softly, hand reaching down to squeeze the base of his dick as a thrum of heat rushed through him. Not fair. He noticed Martin’s eyes tracking the movement eagerly, and whimpered. How was this even his life?

“There was no way I was going to forget you, not even slightly. Now I won’t be able to get this out of my head,” Zack whined.

“Good,” Martin said simply.

“Wha…”

Martin smirked and pressed open-mouthed hot wet kisses up the insides of Zack’s thighs, making the younger moan again, interrupting his train of thoughts.

“I hate you so much right now,” Zack gasped, eyes rolling back slightly as Martin sucked one of his balls into his mouth.

His ex had never teased him like this, not this drawn-out seduction. It only made him want Martin more.

“Sure you do,” Martin mused.

But before Zack could retort, Martin took him back into his mouth, hot, wet and a little sloppy, but it was perfection. Absolutely perfection, and Zack couldn’t stop the ridiculous noises that tore from his throat.

“I am so glad we stayed at yours last night. I think Rian would be permanently scarred,” Zack gasped, cheeks flushing after a particularly loud moan.

Martin narrowed his eyes up at Zack, swirling his tongue in a way that made Zack’s breath hitch in his throat.

Right.

“Of course, I mean, you wouldn’t have woken me up like this if Rian was in the room. Right,” Zack choked.

Now Martin full-on glared at him, pinning his hips with a forearm as he sucked harder, making Zack cry out. Then he got it.

“Don’t talk about Rian during sex. Got it. Shutting up now,” Zack groaned.

Martin rolled his eyes, making Zack laugh. His boyfriend was such a sourpuss sometimes. It didn’t take long for a white-hot heat to build in the base of his stomach, a delicious fire singing through his veins, and he grinned at the feeling, which Martin noticed, and pulled back to suck on his tip.

“Need more, M-Marty. So close!” Zack begged.

Martin’s pupils dilated slightly, making Zack grin a little more.

“Like me begging, don’t you? Is that what it’s going to take? Me begging you over and over again to swallow me down and make me come? You want to make your boyfriend come, don’t you?”

Martin’s eyes squeezed shut, making Zack laugh, a laugh that choked off into a groan as Martin’s hand circled him, jerking him off quickly until he shot into Martin’s mouth, crying out his boyfriend’s name. Martin sucked him gently through his orgasm, until Zack whined at the oversensitivity, making Martin release him.

“You are the actual worst,” Martin scowled, kneeling up to tower over Zack’s slack body.

“Oh please, you like it when I’m mouthy,” Zack grinned, too blissed out to even move.

So Zack had a thing about talking during sex? It seemed to work out pretty well for everyone involved, especially now he knew Martin got off on it.

Martin scowled a little more, shoving his boxers down to his thighs, letting his erection slap up against his stomach, red and throbbing. Zack’s eyes went wide in desire. He wanted, even more so as Martin hurriedly jacked himself, eyes not moving from Zack’s bare chest. He could deal with that.

“In fact, I think you’d like my mouth on you right n…”

Martin came with a low groan over Zack’s chest before Zack could finish his sentence. Rude. Zack grinned as Martin collapsed down next to him, not coherent enough to pull his underwear up, just enough to bury his face in Zack’s neck.

“Well that was a very welcome wake-up,” Zack mused.

“You talk too much,” Martin grumbled, pinching his ribs.

Zack yelped before laughing, rolling over until his body was blanketing Martin’s.

“No! Help! Not fair!” Martin protested.

“Nuh uh, you woke me up, you get to deal with all of this,” Zack smirked, rocking his bare body against Martin’s.

Martin moaned slightly as their soft dicks rubbed against the mess on Zack’s stomach, before he grimaced.

“Okay, we need showers,” Martin said, wrinkling his nose at their (now) shared mess.

“Only if we shower together. Conserving water, and all that,” Zack shrugged.

What? It was a win-win situation. Wet and naked with Martin…as well as eventually getting clean.

Martin stared at him incredulously. “You are absolutely incorrigible,”

Zack just beamed, making Martin laugh, rolling his eyes.

“Fine, we can shower together. I don’t think it’s a good idea because I won’t be able to keep my hands off you but…”

Zack squealed as Martin’s hands squeezed his ass firmly to prove his point, batting at his chest until Martin let him go with a laugh, Zack rolling onto his side.

“I’m going to miss you over the Winter Break, Zack,” Martin murmured, fingers tracing over Zack’s collarbone.

“You’ll be sick of me after all the texts I’m going to send you,” Zack chuckled.

“Promise?” Martin grinned.

“Promise,” Zack nodded, grinning back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh. This was pretty much all smut.
Oh well!
^_^
The next chapter won't be at all!
(because we finally get to meet Matt...)

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following for commenting! Please keep your feedback coming!

xMareBear14x
Tattoo
fiction246
Forever Young.

xo