Status: Coming Soon

We Only Come out at Night

The Pack

Every full moon it's the same for the pack!
While both Kyle and a already very angry Diego, tie really hard a already transformed and very aggressive Francesca, the moon keeps rising and the feeling of losing control of their abilities becomes stronger and stronger for the Betas.
Kyle being a True Alpha doesn't get affected by the full moon or maybe he learned how to control himself. Kyle was born a werewolf. His entire family were werewolves and being the oldest of six siblings, he knew nothing but how to be a good Beta, for his father and mother were Alphas.
His parents couldn't be more different but at the same time they couldn't have loved each other more, his mother was a True Alpha and would completely shape-shift into a big white wolf, while his father become an Alpha by killing one, and would shape-shift into a monstrous giant grey wolf.
So Kyle grew up being the perfect son, the perfect brother, the perfect Beta and the perfect citizen. He would help anyone that needed because that's what he was taught to do.
But it all changed one day.

That day had everything to be one more perfect day in the Vane family or so they thought. They all wanted to stay in the house besides a teen Kyle, that wanted to go play with his pals. So he said goodbye to his parents and went off to one of his school friends house just a few blocks down the road. Hours went by until his phone started ringing.
It was the sheriff, telling him that something had happened to his family. Kyle started running faster than he ever had, he reached his house in nothing less than 10 seconds. When he reached his house, he froze in place, the scene was horrifying.
His siblings were lying dead on the grass, white as heaven can be. The house was burning and soon would become ashes on the ground.
He couldn't move. He felt so much in that moment. He felt coldness but not his own, coldness from the dead bodies, he felt sad, he felt lonely until he heard a little whisper in his head telling him to save the girl on his younger sister's room. He recognized the voice, it was his father. Kyle knew exactly where is father was and he knew that he could save him, but he didn't do it. He ran in a fast motion between the fire-fighters until he reached the room and grabbed a little girl with no more than 7 years, with the same speed he ran to the outside and gave the little girl to a fire-fighter. He knew that they weren't dying from the fire, they were attacked and killed with wolfsbane first, the only one who was dying from the burning was his father. And from that moment, and because of the act of true kindness of him saving someone strange instead of his father, he became the True Alpha.

Years have gone by since Kyle's family died, leaving him with no one. Kyle tries not to remember nothing before the day of his funeral for all his concerns he left town as fast as he could and traveled the world for as long as he can remember.
In his last journey to Italy he met the young Francesca Moretti, a lonely girl with all the self-esteem problems that a human can face, Kyle didn't want to helper at first, he wasn't the same kind person that he was before, he was lonely, tough and cold but he thought that as a True Alpha he would need a pack at some point so he turned into a werewolf. A few months later they met Diego Young, a guy with no family and no way to turn in life so Kyle turn him too but this time he didn't even ask for permission he couldn't care less if Diego wanted to be a wolf or not but deep down Kyle new that Diego wanted it.

Half a year has passed and the pack moved to the little town of Hallow Creek, here they will be attending Hallow Creek Un. the first University for both humans and supernatural beings because there's much more in this world than werewolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the presentation of The Werewolves Pack and I love where this story is going, I'm absolutely in love with the plot and the characters, keep in mind that this is an original fic that me and my co-writers had the idea one day at school.

The first chapters are going to be the presentation of the characters and we have quite a lot of characters so bear with us.

I didn't want to evolve on both Diego and Francesca back stories because I'm going to explain that later in the fic and I have tons of ideas for them :D

I'm gonna leave you guys with one of my co-writers I don't know which one of them but yeah :P

Kisses and Unicorns <3
- Shii_Alexa