Status: Coming Soon

We Only Come out at Night

The Summers

The Summers were a big happy family until the day their father decided to leave their mother for a younger woman. Everything was perfect, until he met the younger girl named Candice. He fell on her spell and left them on a Winter night a few years ago. Since that day, they haven't heard a word from him, neither did they know where he was.
Their mother, Susan was her name, tried so hard to forget him and what he had done, but she couldn't. She loved him too much. He had left her and three kids. She had to raise them by herself.

One day, precisely the 21st of March, the three kids were coming back home from school. They opened the front door and placed down their bags on the floor, Valerius made his way to the kitchen and faced the worst scenario he could. His mother was lying on the floor, she was white as snow and her wrists were bleeding. She had committed suicide. She couldn't take it anymore. All the debts, no job, the depression she was into, the heartbreak... It was unbearable.
The ambulance arrived and their mother's body was being carried to it. Valerius remained quite and still looking at her body go, while Sapphire held a crying Wren on her arms. The younger boy was crying uncontrollably and screaming for his mother, but there was no answer. Wren always was the closest to his mother, he was still the only one who made her laugh and she was the only one he talked to about everything. That day he had lost his everything...

They were sent to their aunt, Sophie. She had a son named Rain, that like Valerius and Sapphire was 15 years old. Sophie took them in as her own, and so did her husband, Robert.
As for Rain, he immediately got interested in the three kids and behaved like the were his own brothers, protecting and loving them as if they were.

It's been 5 years since they moved into their aunt's house.
Valerius is now 20 years old, as his twin sister Sapphire, and although they are twins he is still older for a few minutes.
When he was only 15, he found his mother's body on the kitchen floor and his aunt and his uncle decided that it was better if he went to a therapist.
He came out as gay to his family when he was 18, and for his surprise everyone accepted it very well.

Sapphire Summers is an extremely beautiful girl and her heart is as beautiful as her. She has an amazing voice and her biggest dream is to become a singer, and have her own band.
She is really close to her aunt and talks about everything with her. They have a really strong mother-daughter relationship.
Her brother Valerius and her cousin Rain are extremely protective over her since she is the only girl in the family.

Wren is a 18 years old boy. He is extremely shy and insecure, and has one of the lowest self esteems ever to exist.
Wren used to be bullied when he was 13 and nowadays he avoids social connection with people. He still gets a bit picked on from now and then, but he learned how to ignore it for his own good.
When his brother Valerius came out as gay, Wren wished he had half his courage. He wanted to tell his family that he was bisexual, but he never did, he thought they would judge him and reject him.
Changing school was quite painful to him, but he thought it was the best. At least now he could be in the same school as his brothers and his cousin.
Now, the only obstacle for him, are his feelings... He shouldn't have these feelings towards someone like him... Everyone but him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this story and comment in the future
As my co-writer said, this has a lot of characters, so please bear with us.

-PoisonGirlForYou