Savior

The Video

.:Brian's POV:.

"I love you, baby." Michelle cooed into the phone.

"Love you too." I said back to her, for the millionth time.

"Oh, I can't wait until you come back home so we could try again for this baby!" Michelle squealed happily. "You have no idea how happy I am that you finally agreed to start a family!"

I just nodded into the phone, not realizing she couldn't see me. My eyes caught Zacky's as he grinned, making a whipping motion with his hand. Rolling my eyes, I sighed into the phone.

"Chelle?" I interrupted her rambling about this baby. "I need to get off now. Call you later?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. Yeah, call me later. I love you!" She sang into the phone.

"Love you too." I snapped my phone shut. Million and one.

"Oh, I love you." Zacky cooed at Johnny, batting his eyelashes at him.

Johnny grinned, puckering his lips at Zacky. "Nooo, I love you."

Both men hugged each other, laughing like hyenas. Arin held out a beer for me as I made my way over to the sofa across from them. Dropping heavily onto it, I placed my feet up on the table as I popped the cap off my beer.

"Eh, shut up, assholes." I muttered, tossing a pillow at them as I brought the beer to my lips. The cold liquid gliding down my throat. "Why don't yous get a room?"

"Awe, is someone cranky from lack of," Zacky smiled.

"Enough you two!" Matt interrupted Zacky, joining us from his room next door.

"God, man!" I covered my eyes. "Learn to put clothes on!" I teased, seeing as Matt only wore his basketball shorts and nothing else. "I think I'm blind."

"From all this Godlike body? I know, it happens." Matt grinned.

"And your head is still getting bigger." Arin laughed into his bottle, eyes on his phone.

Matt glared but shook it off with a smile, lifting his hand up that held a blank DVD. "This came in our fan mail today."

"What is it?" Johnny asked.

Matt threw his hands up in the air. "How the hell am I supposed to know?" He laughed. "This was just given to me five minutes ago by Jason."

"Oh, God!" I cradled my head, laughing. "If it's Jason's pole dancing video again, I'm going to personally hug his neck with my hands."

"That was a good video, thank you!" We could hear Jason yell out from the hallway of the hotel. Dan most likely with him since he has such a deep laugh.

Matt chuckled. "Alright, alright. Let's just watch this and find out. Okay?"

"I'm getting popcorn." Johnny jumped up, running to the kitchen.

Matt popped the DVD into the television and all we could see was the fuzzy signal for a few minutes until the video kicked on. When it did, I thought... Well, I don't know exactly what I thought. I drew a blank.

A pixie like brunette woman with hazel green eyes appeared on the television screen in front of us. The video was focused close up to her face as she adjusted the camera some. I could see a little of what would be a tattoo that peeked out from behind her dark hair.

"Who's the babe?" Johnny asked, mouth filled with popcorn.

We all shushed him as we threw whatever was in reach of us, leaning towards the screen as the woman finally got herself situated. Ignoring Johnny as he groaned in pain, bitching at us and whoever threw the unopened Pepsi can at his crotch. I smirked.

Guilty!

"Hello, Avenged." She smiled nervously at the camera, doing a little wave as well. "My name is Angela Collins. But everyone calls me Angie, along with yous as well if you respond back." She bit her lip. "Sorry if that sounded cold, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. It's just - I don't know," She sighed, fixing her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm rambling." She giggled. "The reason I am sending this video out to you guys is because my son Gabriel is obsessed with you all. Especially the one with the black and white striped guitar. I believe, Synyster Gates?"

"Of course it's for Syn." Johnny grumbled. I shushed him, leaning on my elbows as I listened to Angie on the video.

"The day you guys come out to Pittsburgh is my son's birthday, my son would have liked to go to your show but we not only don't have the money for it but there would be no way for my son to get in due to all the stairs and no handicap ramp. I have contacted everyone and no one is doing a thing about that. But, I would like if you guys would at least make a video response for him to wish him a happy birthday. You have no idea the joy you guys would make in that little boy's heart. It would be a birthday he would never forget."

"Mom!" A little boy called out in the background, gaining Angie's attention before she looked back at the camera.

"That's Gabriel now. Once again, thank you, guys. Goodbye." The screen went dark then.

It was silent all around us as we took it all in.

"So, what do you guys say we make it a birthday a little boy will never forget?" Matt asked us all, breaking the silence.

"What do you have planned?" I asked. "I'm down for anything as long as it's not sending back a stupid video wishing the kid a happy birthday."

No, I had something better in mind than just a little video.

Matt smirked. "You'll see. Get me on the phone with Larry, as soon as possible."