Savior

Chocolate Eyes

.:Angela's POV:.

"Oh my God," I gasped, my hand covering my mouth as tears slipped. "I - I can't believe you guys are really here. Oh my Lord."

"Come here." Matt chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. "No need to cry. It's just us. We're here for you and your little boy."

"To give him the best birthday ever." The little man smiled. "Hey, I'm Johnny."

Smiling, I pinched his cheek. "Aren't you the cutest?"

Matt laughed as Johnny chuckled, rubbing his cheek. "Cute like a puppy?"

"Cute like a baby bunny." Johnny grinned even wider at my response.

"I like her." Johnny laughed. "Can we keep her? She doesn't bully me like the rest of you guys."

"You have to ask your Mom first."

A man walked in with green eyes laughed, leading the guy that punched Marcus. A younger man with curly hair behind the chocolate eyed man, hands on his shoulders. Chocolate eyes rubbing his bleeding knuckles.

"Sit him down." I ordered green eyes and the curly haired man, which they did. "Lynn! Can you get me the medical kit?!" I yelled across the diner to her.

I kneeled in front of Chocolate eyes as I examined his hands, his knuckles reading Marlboro. He was clearly married, the ring on his left hand giving it away.

Wait, why did that matter to me?

"You don't have to do this, you know." Chocolate eyes said softly. "I'm fine. It's already healing."

I took the medical kit from Lynn, smiling up at Chocolate eyes. "You did something kind for me that you didn't have to, I'm returning the favor."

Chocolate eyes smiled. "Brian."

"Angie." Brian smiled wider, nodding. My heart thumping roughly against my ribcage.

"I'm Zacky." Green - Er, Zacky greeted. "And this is Arin." He draped an arm over curly's shoulders, Arin waving with a little smile.

"Nice to meet you, boys."

"Hey! We're men!" Brian teased. I giggled.

"So, when do we get to meet your son?" Matt asked.

I tore my eyes away from Brian who was still smiling. "Oh, uh, he's at school right now," I glanced at the clock. "If you want, I can take you to mine after I'm done my shift so you can meet him."

"What time are you done?" Arin asked.

"I'm done at two." I informed them, glancing at the clock again. "It's still a long while until I'm done. Why don't you guys take a trip around here? It'll be more fun than staying inside a diner all day."

Johnny nodded. "That sounds cool. We never really have the time to explore."

Zacky agreed. "Hell yeah. Let's go, guys!" Him, Johnny and Arin heading out the door after saying a goodbye.

"You coming, Gates?" I heard Matt ask.

I turned around to see Brian making himself comfortable at the table Marcus was previously sat. A smirk toying on his thin lips.

"Nah," Brian shook his head. "Think I'm going to hang out here. Make sure that asshole doesn't come back and cause trouble." He winked in my direction, causing a blush to form on my cheeks.

Matt smirked. "Alright then. We'll see you two later."

With that said in a teasing manner, Matt left the diner and chased down the rest of the guys. I glanced back at Brian who was staring at me with his hands behind his head, a smile on his face in which I could not help but return.

"You don't have to do this, you know." I repeated what he had said to me earlier.

Brian shrugged. "It's my pleasure, Angie."