Status: This is a story based on a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. This is the back story to my character: Peregrin Old-Fur.

Peregrin Old-Fur: Captured

Peregrin Old-Fur was a young boy who had dreams of becoming a rogue. After the death of his brother Berhin, he was captured by goblins who took him to a cave where he would live for a year. He met a dragonborn cleric who would later show him what it means to be a cleric. While living in the cave, Peregrin meets Tylovine, a dark magician who wants to use his goblin army to take revenge on the halfling city Kemadri.
  1. Part 1
    5 years prior to the main part of the story, Peregrin works on his father's farm and obtains the quest of retrieving a pair of gauntlets.
  2. Part 2
    Peregrin and his brother Berhin wander around the dark forest, killing goblins, when they encounter a man that needs help.
  3. Part 3
    Peregrin and Berhin return to their home to an unhappy father.
  4. Part 4
    Peregrin's first day in the cave.
  5. Part 5
    Peregrin learns what Tylovine plans to do and how to sharpen knives.
  6. Part 6
    Peregrin learns about Bahamut and pain.
  7. Part 7
    Peregrin lives through another dreadful day in the cave.
  8. Part 8
    One month later, Peregrin makes a life altering decision.
  9. Part 9
    Peregrin learns the draconic language.
  10. Part 10
    Peregrin meets a new halfling and learns more of the draconic language.
  11. Part 11
    Tylovine provides Peregrin with an offer.
  12. Part 12
    Peregrin and Tonito attempt to retrieve the mace.
  13. Part 13
    Peregrin has a special day in the cave.
  14. Part 14
    Jam injures himself and Peregrin releases all sorts of emotions.
  15. Part 15
    Tylovine has an announcement to make.
  16. Part 16
    Tylovine tortures Peregrin and finds a shocking discovery about Hortamus.
  17. Part 17
    Freedom
  18. Part 18
    The second attack on Kemadri.
  19. Chapter 19
    The future is a weird place mommy.