Status: This is a story based on a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. This is the back story to my character: Peregrin Old-Fur.

Peregrin Old-Fur: Captured

Chapter 19

Fang sipped his drink in the bar. Many intoxicated humans surrounded us. Their faces were scarred and their cups were full. The bartender took a cloth and rubbed the inside of a glass. To my left, Fang concentrated on my face, though the alcohol challenged his concentration.
“You really gonna *hiccup* leave off the story there?” he asked.
“Well it has been 5 hours. I think you need to get some rest.”
“No, no, no, no. You….keep going,” he pointed at me, gently rubbing my nose. I pushed his finger away. “You went into sooooo much detail. *hiccup* How’d you ‘member all that?”
“In the cave, there’s little to do, so you start remembering everything that happened to you. I could tell you how many knives I sharpened in a month.” Fang grabbed his glass and leaned backwards. The stool now relied on two legs to support its weight, which eventually gave out. Fang fell to the ground and alcohol covered his face. He lay as if he was unconscious, but then he began to laugh. When he needed to breathe, he would hiccup, and then continue laughing. I requested a new stool from the bartender and he walked into a back room. I pushed the broken stool away and helped the intoxicated man to his feet. The bartender came around and Fang sat down again. “Now, would you like me to continue?” I asked. He nodded and I began the next part of my adventure.
“Once the city gave me supplies the following day, I took a pony from the city’s barn and trotted to the elven city Silenora.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee, drunk people
Yes if you're wondering, the last line in this book is the very first sentence of the next book as well.