When All Else Fails... Say I Love You

When All Else Fails... Say I Love You... One

"Tyrell!" I screamed, "Stop it! It hurts," I giggled.

"Say it then!" Tyrell shouted, laughing.

"Never!" I screamed, getting tackled to the floor by Tyrell.

"C'mon Lauren! Say it! I'll never stop!" Tyrelll begged. I giggled.

Tyrell stopped and stared at me, as if I have three heads or something.

"What! Have I got a humangous zit or something?!" I squeaked.

Still Tyrell stared at me strangely. I screamed and ran off into the bathroom to look in the mirror at myself.

~Time Elapse~
-Five Minutes-

"TYRELL!" I shouted at the top of my lungs from the bathroom doorway.

I can hear him giggling away at me from a different room.

"YOUR GOING DOWN BITCH!" I scream and do my infamous war cry as I run into the front room of the flat we all share.

I see him sitting on the bigger cough of the two, laughing. Laughing so hard that there are actually tears running down perfectly pale cheeks.

"Lauren! Lauren, you.... You," He begins, laughing to much to talk properly, "You got seriously freaked! You thought you had a zit! All because I stared at you!"

He sits there, giggling away at me, and I find myself laughing aswell.

What can I say? His laugh is contagious! (:
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter! >.< Again, short... But it's something I came up with early this morning when I couldn't sleep. Damn that isnomnia... (:

Comments? Subs? (:

<3