When All Else Fails... Say I Love You

When All Else Fails... Say I Love You... Two

Me and Tyrell lay next to each other on the carpeted floor, laughing. Suddenly he stops laughing and turns onto his side, looking straight at the side of my face. I feel myself blush as my eyes meet his constant gaze. He grabs my hand and pulls me onto my side, so that our bodies are facing, almost parallel. He edges slightly more towards me and I feel my heartbeat get faster as he brings his face further towards mine. I can feel his warm breath on my left cheek. It's almost comforting...

"Lauren. I... I..." Tyrell begins, "Oh fuck it," He mumbles and cuts himself off, by placing his soft, pale lips upon my own.

I take a few moments to register what is happening, and now I'm smiling into the kiss, kissing him back. It seems so wrong, but it feels so right...

His right arm slowly snakes protectivly around my waist, his left hand still clasping my right on the floor. I place my left arm around his neck as he pulls me rufther towards him, not once breaking the kiss. His tongue gently plays with my lip ring and I giggle into the kiss.

"I've always loved you," He mumbles into my mouth, still kissing me.

Eventually, we pull apart. Tyrell stares into my eyes and I realise that what he said during that kiss... What he said was the truth, he really has always loved me.

Rahuls POV

He kissed her! He actually kissed her! How could he do that? He knows how much I like her. Why would he do this to me? I trusted him with my secret, now he has thrown it all back in my face!

I don't know what to do, I have to make her mine. Even if I rewin a friendship, or two, in the process...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short..... Sorry )= But I had me writers block....

Comments = ♥
♥ = Updates (=

Lau. Oxox