When All Else Fails... Say I Love You

When All Else Fails...Say... I Love You... Three.

Lauras POV

"I wonder what's going on with Laurenn and Tyrell? They both seem to keep stealing glances at each other, then look away, blushing, when the other looks at them and sees them. Do you reckon they like each other, Kirsty? Kirsty, Kirsty, KIRSTY!"

Her head snaps up and here eyes are lazy.

"What?" She asks me lazily.

I roll my eyes and slap her upside the head.

"Kirstyyy! Did you not lidten to anything I just said?" I lok at her, raising my eyebrows knowingly.

"Me, no. Sorry Laurs,"

I roll my eyes again and she pokes her tongue out at me childishly, I laugh and she grins stupidly up at me from her beanbag on the floor.

*Knock, knock, knock*

There are three small, sharp knocks at te door, I drop lazily off Kirsty's bed and open it.

I open the door to a distressed looking Rahul.

"Rahul, hon, what's wrong?" I ask, embracing him in my arms.

He sighs and rests his head on my shoulder.

"It's Laurenn," He mumbles quickly and quietly, as if it hurts him too much to say it at all.

I rub comforting circles on his back with my fingertips as Kirsty stands up from the beanbag she was recently sat on wand walks over to us.

"Rahul, is it what you told me about a few days ago?" She asks him, practically whispering.

I feel him nod slightly, then his warm breath tingle on my neck as he sighs, obviously distressed about something or other.

He lifts his head up off my shoulder and faces me.

"Can I talk to Kirsty for a sec, Laurs?"

"Yeah, 'course! Go ahead, hon," I reply with a small smile, not moving.

He stares at me and I eventually catch on.

"Ohh! You meant alone, Sorryyyy! I'll just go then..." I say with an akward smile and stumble quickly out of the bedroom, closing the door quietly behind me.

Well, that was, uhm, different... (=
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three (=

Comments? Tell me what you think please? I like to know what my readers think of what I write =/

<3