Status: May not be an ongoing thing, most of you would rather read a frerard.

Shatter Me (With Hate)

Shatter Me (With Hate)

I threw a few more punches, nailing her a couple times. I wasn't going to put the effort into the fight. I put myself in exile, tried to start anew, and /she/ had to come and find me. I was good, I was happy, I was free. From her, from the boss, from the agency.

"Why the hell don't you put effort into this damn fight you stupid orphan?!" She screamed, throwing harder hits towards me, I dodged the most painful ones, but let her hit me nonetheless. I felt blood pool into my mouth and I spat it out to the side, letting the bitterness boil in me. My eyes were dull and lifeless.

"Why did you leave us, why leave me? I thought, I thought you were dead for a long time until I was ordered to either persuade you to come back, or to kill you. Why?" I swallowed more blood, my dulled hazels glanced up at her. I pulled out my infamous blade and held it out.

"I'd rather die than go back to a heartless agency, Father should have understood I was different. Of course he'd send the only person I cared about to end me." My words, cold, my stare, dead. I was a walking, talking corpse already. I just needed to become inanimate.

"I missed you, and I don't want to do this, but you know I will." I kept my stance, my skills taking over, long enough for me to draw it out. Then, I'd quit.

"You're not going to quit on me. I will kill you. You know that." I gave Desiree a malicious smile.

"Leah. Please, come home." She said. I could tell she didn't care what I chose. There is no love in the Heaven Everlasting Love Life agency. H.E.L.L. for short. Ironic huh? I let out an empty laugh and doubled over. The sound hollow and cold.

"Do you not get it? H.E.L.L. is nothing more than a place where color is drained. I want to live, see things, not killing people off for Father's sick pleasures. Forget it. Only way I'm going back is dead and pulled apart into millions of pieces." I ran at her and heard the 'shing!' of our blade scraping against the other's.

"So be it. I wanted you to come the easy way, but guess your wishes will come true, Princess." I snarled. I hit her shoulder with my elbow, she moved away before I could strike.

~ Time Lapse 1 hour~

I was panting, my body nicked, some gashes oozing slowly. I dropped the blade and stared at Desiree, her body nearly matching mine.

"Leah... You're going to die if you don't pick up your blade now." I stared up at the fiery haired female and sighed, my emotions leaking through. She grabbed me by my neck and shoved me up against a wall, her blade in her hand, aiming at my heart. I smiled warmly at her, my dull eyes shimmering with tears.

"Do it, Daemonson. End it now." She looked taken aback by my smile, and the cascading tears.

"I gave up. A long time ago I gave up trying to be beside you. I love you still, and I'd rather die by your hands." I felt Desiree's hand constrict on my throat, making me cough up blood, I grabbed the hand she held her blade in and looked up at her with now lively eyes. My signature smile in place as I force her hand forward. I let blood seep through the cracks of my smile.

"Leah! Leah! Please what have you done?! Leah!!!" I heard her screams in the distance, her face fading out slowly.

"Shatter me, because I love you still." I let the whisper die.

~Three Years Time Lapse~

"Desiree. Why do you want to leave?" I looked at Leah's father, she looked just like him. Hazel eyes, pale skin, dark brown locks, even the same eyebrow quirk.

"I request leave because I'm going on a personal hunt." Chief Angelove smiled at me. 'same smile too.' I thought.

"You earned it. Go find her. Don't come back please, oh and... Give her this. She would love to have it back." I bowed once and grabbed the item, walking out and not turning back.

"Leah, you little shit, you were always good at playing possum. Never good at playing chameleon." I said out loud. She hopped down from the tree I was under.

"He gave you this." I handed her the envelope. She opened it and smiled, putting the ruby locket around her neck and tucked it in her shirt.

"I have to go. I have a class on Mythology. I'll see you around." she said before running off.

"I'll catch you again little angel." I said quietly. I walked in a different direction.

~The End~
♠ ♠ ♠
So thoughts? Did I do okay? I have no idea.