He's Mine

december 11th 4:11 pm; im on the floor crying a little

I actually liked Tyler at first, you know until I found out he was sleeping with my boyfriend!!! Ugh I’m still so mad at that. Have I mentioned that I want to KILL HIM. His dad is some kind of manager or something (I really wasn’t paying attention) and he always gets free tickets to every concert in town, which is cool and part of the reason why I let him into our group. I let him in. That bitch. How dare he?! How dare he waltz in and just steal JuJu away from me, right under my nose.

I think he’s starting to notice that I hate him now. He asked JuJu to ask me if he’d done something wrong and I simply told him I “just don’t like him anymore”. I really think that’s getting to him. Tyler is one of those guys that needs constant love and acceptance from everyone or he’ll crumble. He tried to talk to me today after English, but I didn’t even look at him. I pretended like he wasn’t even there. I give a great cold shoulder. It was either that or maul him in the school hallway, and I'm in no position to be suspended.

He got so mad that I was ignoring him, that he started yelling at me. Can you believe that asshole? he started yelling at me. As if I didn’t have a world of reasons to tear him a new asshole. I’m too nice sometimes. He called me childish and immature and told me to go fuck myself.

Whatever, like I care what he thinks of me. I don’t care. I swear to god, I don’t care.

JuJu just left again. He said he was heading home early to finish up some last minute homework assignments, but I know he’s going to see Tyler. They’re probably going to have sex. They’re probably doing it right now. They probably laugh at me behind my back. Because I’m the girl stupid enough to have a gay boyfriend. I’m stupid enough to know it and let it keep happening.

You know…sometimes I wish he’d just break up with me already. I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is very random. thoughts? should i keep going?