Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Coming Home

I'm at the airport holding my son, who is asleep, looking around for my older brother Blake.

"Jezzy!"Blake yells out.

I look and spot him coming to me. I smile and he hugs me lightly once we meet up.

"So glad you are home," He said.
"Me too."
"Here let me grab him."

I hand my son to him and he grabs my son's backpack that drop down while I pass him to Blake. We go to the car since I shipped everything back already. I get my son in a car seat. I get in the front and Blake turns the music down so it's really low.

"Thanks for picking me up," I said.
"No problem. I love my little sister even if I'm not her favorite," He said.

I rolled my eyes and grab his phone and open a text to Lindsay telling her that I got in ok.

"What you doing?" He asks.
"Letting Lindsay that I got in ok," I said.
"On my phone?"
"I don't have one. I canceled my plan and need to get the number change."
"We do that after he wakes up."
"He is going to be hungry."
"Me and him will bond over dinner while you do that and eat with us after your done."
"Thanks for that offer."
"No problem. You got to be hungry too."

I nod my head and he pulls up to the phone store. I look in the back and see my son is waking up. I go and open the back and pick him up.

"Whewe awe we mum?" Mike, my son, asks.
"We are getting me a phone. You remember uncle Blake right?"

Blake came over and Mike shake his head then put his head on my shoulder. I walk inside and a guy came over and I talk to him and he gets me set up with a new plan and number on the phone I had before. I go outside and see Blake talking on his phone.

"Where are we eating?" Blake asks.
"Nuggets," Mike said.
"McDonald's," I said.
"Got it."

I put Mike in the car as Blake gets in the car. I get inside and look at Blake.

"Who did you called?" I asks.
"Ryan called me," He said.
"He didn't know I was planning on coming home."
"Did something happen?"
"What you mean?"
"For you to come back so quickly and not to even tell Ryan it means something."
"I got in a car crash."
"Are you fine?"
"Yes I'm fine. He was at daycare. I just didn't have the option to stay over night like they wanted me to because I didn't have any one I trusted to take care of him over night. He was scared when my friend picked him up at daycare. I realize there are major advantages to living around my family. I just got to move out soon."
"That bedroom I have you can use for as long as you want it. You and Megan get along.."
"Thanks. I will cook for you till she moves in."
"Great."

I smile and we go to McDonalds. My phone rings while Mike is playing around in the area for the younger kids. I grab it and see it's Lindsey.

"Hey," I said.
"I hate you," Ryan said.
"What?"
"You visit home while I'm out in Spain?"
"Dad isn't here."
"Dose that mean only Blake knows that you are in town?"
"Yeah. Look it might not be for a long time. I kinda need to see if I can set up here."
"You are moving back home?"
"Maybe, Mike needs his uncles and grandparents."
"Is this your choice or the idiot is doing?"
"This is my choice."
"Ok. Did you thought this over?"
"He needs his uncles and grandparents not just me."
"So not really?"
"Love you Ry-Ry."
"Love you too. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and sigh making Blake looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Maybe I did this to fast," I said.
"I'm glad you came. I missed you."
"Yeah I missed you."
"More then Jade?"
"Yes."
"Even more then Ryan?"
"Yes."

He nod his head and put his arm around me.

"It's great. I just hope him being around doesn't cause baby fever."
"With you or Megan?"
"Me."

I shake my head and look at the play around and see Mike is playing around but not with any other kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jezebel's outfit