Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Doctors

I pull up to the place I'm spouse to meet Ken for lunch. I get out and spot him coming to me. I smile at him and walk to him. I hug him tight and he hugs me back tight.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. You look good," Ken said.

I smile at him and he kisses my cheek. We go inside and get to a table. We order our drinks.

"No Sweet tea?" Ken asks.
"No I get it for dinner at McDonalds."
"You have that plan already?"
"Mike will be good at the doctors if he gets it for dinner."
"You still live with Ryan?"
"No I live a lot closer to work and the day care."
"Is there any reason why you live so far away from him?"

I run the hand through my hair and the waitress came and put the drinks down and we order our food. She walks away and I look down at my nails.

"Are you going to answer this question?" Ken asks.
"You can’t tell Ryan this."
"I won't."
"I feel cadge being around Ryan so much. It's nothing that he or Lindsay did. It’s just having them in the house. I also know how we grew up that if I move close to them they would pop over without calling all the time."
"Makes sense."

The food came and we start eating. I got him to talk more about his child hood. We go to my car and Ken smiles at me and grab something out of his pocket and hand it to me. I look and see it's the toy bike. I smile at him and hug him then kiss his cheek.

"I can't believe I forgot you had this," I said looking at the bike.
"Mike really missed it?"
"He was upset that he would never see it again. I think you were his favorite 250 guy."

He laughs and hugs me tight and kiss my forehead.

"I see you later," Ken said.
"Bye."

I smile and get in my car and grab my phone and see I got ten minutes to get to work. I smile knowing Ken kept the time in his mind. I drive to work and work till I go and get Mike and go to the doctors. He starts looking at him.

"So is there any reason you wanted a checked up," The doctor asks.
"He not is sleeping through the night."
"Habit is a reason."
"He wakes up because he stops breathing. Is there something to fix that?"
"He has to get a sleep study before. I'm sure it's nothing."
"If he doesn't wake up he can die."
"Dose he snore?"
"Yeah since the start of his life."
"He hasn't slept through the night?"
"Never."
"You need to stop babying him."

I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Can you check him for Strep?" I ask since his day care mention that a kid had Strep last week and he normal gets it when it is ever expose to him.

He nods his head and get things and get Mike tested. He goes out to get it and Mike climb in my lap.

"My throat hurts," Mike said.
"Since when?" I ask.
"At lunch time. I didn't tell anyone."

I sigh knowing that he got it right away. The doctor came back in 30 minutes.

"He has Strep throat."

I nod my head and look at him and he hands me a perception.

"Antibiotics to cure it,” He said.

I grab it and see it's the same thing that I gave Mike before when he had Strep.

"Are we done?" I ask.
"I will explain the medication."

I rattle off what to do making him look at me then grab Mike's chart again.

"I don't have his complete medical history here,” He said.

I open my bag and grab the folder of Mike's medical history.

"Here it is. I called his last doctor to send it to you so I thought he did."

He flips through it and looks at Mike.

"He's two?" He asks.
"Yes."
"I need to ask more questions about his sleeping, but let me get a nurse to copy them."
"Ok."

I smile at him and he goes and I grab the bike and hand it to Mike who is bored with the toys sitting in the room. He looks at it and looks at me and smiles at me.

"You found it?" Mike asks.
"Yes,” I said.

He smiles and starts building a track the wooden blocks. I smile and the doctor came and sits down.
He sit down and ask me questions about his sleep for ten minutes before he gets up.

"He needs to go to ENT to see about things to do for him,” The doctor said.
"Thank you."
"The nurse will set up an appointment and I will send his files to him."
"Thank you."

I smile and go to the head office and the nurse there get me an appointment tomorrow for the ENT. I walk to the car and go to CVS and go and give in the perception.

"Home," Mike said.
"We getting you medication hold on sweetheart,” I told him.

He sighs making me kiss his forehead knowing he wants to be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit