Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Couch

I'm at home in bed with Mike lying in my side watching TV after going to the ENT doctor. There is a knock on the door. I pick Mike up and go to the door and see Lindsay. I smile at her.

"Are you sick too?" She asks.
"No I'm fine."
"That's good."

I nod my head and go to the kitchen area and sit Mike down and Lindsay hands him apple sauce. He looks at it and takes a bite. I get him water and sit it down and kiss his forehead. He pouts at me. I feed him. He climbs in my lap and start drinking at the water. Once he’s done he set the cup down and lay on my chest. I look after a bit and see he’s asleep.

"So what you came over for?" I ask.
"Ryan mention you went to the throat doctor."
"He's very hesitant taking his tonsils out with his heart condition."
"So what are you going to do?"
"They are doing a sleep study when he's better than I have to hook him up to a machine till he grows in to the tonsils."
"That still are getting him sick."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you going to see a second opinion?” She asks.
"No surgery life or death will happen till he's three."
"What about his sleeping?"
"They will give him a machine I have to hook up to him till he gets surgery."
"Second opinion? I know you said they not doing it till he's three but a second opinion might do it even with his heart."

I run my hand through my hair and look at Mike.

"There is a children’s hospital that I want to take him to but I will wait till he's three to take him there. It cost a lot of money that I need to save up for."

She nods her head and smiles at me.

"You still have no living room,” She said.
"Yeah I know I need a couch,” I said.
"TV."
"I got one in my room that I put down here. I really don't like having one in my room."
"Ok that's a good idea."

I nod my head.

"When are you going to come over?" She asks.
"I was going to do it today but with him being sick I can't. I come over when he's better so most likely next week since he gets grumpy when he's sick and not a joy to be around."
"Ryan and I can come here. He finishes the steeps he made for the bed. "
"Ok maybe I find a couch and he can help put it together."

She laughs and smiles at me.

"So you mention that you had riders come in the shop," She said.
"Yeah three of them."
"Who?"
"Villopoto, Ken, and Justin Barcia. Why?"
"It like you were a little more relax with Ken then you were with other people. That makes sense if you seen him at your work."
"Ok."

I smile and get her off the topic never telling them that we are talking knowing how Ryan will get if Ken even gets me upset a little bit being the protective brother he thinks he needs to be now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit