Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Plans

I'm at the hair salon putting tolls away that were clean. The receptionist came and I see Justin Barcia.

"Hello," I said.
"Hey," He said.

I look at Justin.

"Just a trim and shave?" I ask.
"Yeah. Do you just do guys?"
"No. Why?"
"Just asking."

I go to the shampoo room and see that the washers are both gone. I go and start washing his head.

"So why have I gotten you twice?" He asks.
"I know how to use clippers. The other girls don't know how or don't like them,” I said.
"You are good at it."
"Thank you."

I smile at him and take him to my chair and cut his hair. I take the smock off and he stands up and starts looking at his hair.

"Good job,” He said.
"Thank you."

He leaves and I go and get the schedule I push the lunch break option since I'm hungry. It gets added to it. I go to the back and grab my phone and bag. I go out and grab my phone and see Ken text me a place to eat ten minutes ago. I text him that I'm leaving work now. I drive to the place that is five minutes away. I go over and see Ken. I hug him and kiss his lips lightly. He smiles at me. We go inside and get sited right away. I grab the menu and start watching it.

"You seem happier," Ken said.
"Sleep through the night for a whole week for the first time in a long time,” I said.
"Mike doesn't like the place you moved in to?"

I move my beangs away a little bit since my hair is in a pony tail so I can't run a hand through it.

"Mike hasn't slept through the night ever till this week," I explain.
"What change?" He asks.
"I took him to doctors and he got a machine that makes him get oxygen while he sleeps."
"Is he happier too?"
"Yeah he is a lot happier and runs around a lot more."

He smiles and a waiter came and we order our food. We start talking about his weekend. The food came and we start eating. I put my fork down and look at Ken. He smiles at me.

"There something I should tell you but you really can't tell anyone," I said.
"Ok. I won't."

I look around and then at Ken.

"I was raped and that is how Mike came about,” I said.
"Were you with his father?"

I shake my head and look at his plate.

"He worked at the local track that we raced at since we were kids," I said.
"Is that why Ryan still seems against us dating a little bit?"
"He's over protective of me. When I broke up with my last boyfriend it got kinda ugly. Blake and him gotten to be friends since the guy rode with us. It also that if we get serious that I be at races more."
"And that's a problem to him?"

I giggle a little and he smiles at me.

"I don’t feel 100% safe at them yet," I said.

He looks at me and I see him thinking about it then he shakes his head.

"It happened at a race shit," Ken said.
"It's fine."

The waitress came and Ken gives her his card and she puts it in the bill folder then walk away. Ken looks at his phone. He smiles at me. I smile at him.

"You said rode with us. Did that included you?" He asks.

I nod my head a little and he smiles at me.

"You road too?" Ken asks.
"Yeah. I haven't road since I figure out I was pregnant."
"Why not?"
"Never really felt like it."
"Did you race?"
"Yeah."
"What's your worse place?"
"Before it happen it was a fifth but I race once after it happen since I didn’t' know I was pregnant and got in last place."
"That's better then I'm doing this year."
"There is a big difference to your year and my years."

He shrugged his shoulders. I smile at him. The waitress came back Ken signed it and put a tip on it.

"So on the off weekend, do you think we can go out to dinner?" He asks.

I shrugged my shoulders making him look at me.

"I talk to Ryan about it because he going to be the one watching Mike," I explain.
"But you are open to that idea?" He asks.
"Yeah."

I move the bangs and smile at him.

"You want to stop eating lunch with me?" I ask.
"No. I just want more than two hours a week face time."

I smile at him since that was sweet. He looks at his phone and smiles at me.

"You got to go back to work," Ken said.
"Got it."

We walk outside and I hug Ken and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

"I can see if Lindsay and Ryan will watch him like on a Wednesday if you don't want it to happen on a weekend," I said.
"Next week Wednesday night then," He said.
"Ok bye sweetheart."
"Bye."

He kisses my lips then opens my door. I get in and he close it watch I start the car. I drive to work and start doing it. I get Mike and drive to Ryan's and Lindsay's house. Mike knocks on the door. Ryan opens it and hugs him tight. I go inside and Ryan smiles at me. I smile back and hug him. He kiss the top of my head. We go to the kitchen and I get a cup of water and get Mike's cup ready.

"So you told him?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah."
"How did he take it?"
"Good. I guess. He didn't linger on it and ask a billion questions."
"Did he ask any?"
"One and he seem to be happy with the answers. He really doesn’t know what to say. I think he understands that the dad isn't going to be the problem."
"There is more isn't there?"
"Ken ask if we can go out on night dates."
"What have you guys been doing?"
"Lunch and that's it."
"When are we watching him?"
"Wednesday?"
"I watch him even if it is feeding him McDonalds."

I laugh and go to the living room with him where Lindsay is building something with him with Lego’s since Ryan thought he needed Lego’s."

"What you making?" I asks.
"No idea," Lindsay said.

I laugh and Ryan smile at Lindsay.

"We can watch him next Wednesday night right?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah the baby sitter can't make it?" Lindsay asks.
"They have been having lunch. He just brought this subject up to her most likely."

I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"He's smarter then I gave him quite for," Lindsay said.
"Shut up," I mumble feeling like they making fun of me.
"We watch him next Wednesday."

I smile and grab my phone and Text Ken that Ryan and Lindsay will watch him next Wednesday night.

"Thanks," I said.
"No problem."
"We need to talk about Ester," Ryan said.
"What about it?" I ask.
"Our whole family is going to come here."
"Ok."
"Blake ask me to see if he can stay with you."
"Did you tell him how my place is?"
"Yeah. He wants some time with alone form mom and dad figuring you might shy away from us."
"I might have to work. I would prefer working the Saturday before Easter since it be more people coming in."
"We watch him with Mom and dad and Blake. That will be good."

I nod my head and Ryan looks at me.

"He wants a date that weekend doesn't he?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah, He is a normal guy so he needs a date night I guess."

Ryan laughs and pats my head.

"You are so cute," Ryan said.
"I don't want mom and Dad knowing about Ken."
"What about Blake?"
"I told him. He knows to shut up about it. ."
"Ok. We just say you are out with friends."

I nod my head and I go to the kitchen and cook dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Set