Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Baking

I pull up to my house after a long day at work. I go inside and Mike looks up and runs to me. I bend down and pick him up and kiss his head.

"Hey baby," I said.
"I miss you."
"Had Fun with Uncle Blake?"
"Ok."

I shake my head and look at his finger and see that it's fine. He put it up to my lips. I kiss it and he hugs me my neck tight.

"Food time," Mike said.

I laugh and go in the fridge and start looking around for things to cook.

"You want spaghetti?" I ask.
"Chicken nuggets."
"You had Chicken Nuggets for lunch."
"Cheesebuwgew," Mike said.
"Go ask Uncle Blake if he wants Cheese or not."

I put him down and grab the hamburger meat. I start getting things out to make the patties. Blake came in and looks at me.

"Hamburger do you want cheese?" I ask.
"What kind of Cheese do you have?"
"Marble Cheddar."
"Big spender."
"It was on sale and the only block of cheese they had."

He laughs and nods his head.

"I take Cheese. Need help?"
"Nope they are easy. Watch Mike. He might want to come in and watch me."
"Got it."

I get started mixing the meat and put them on the pan and turn the heat on. I start another pan and start making potato chips. I finish Dinner and grab lettuce and put it on the table with everything else. Blake came with Mike. I make Mike's burger before letting Blake make his.

"You know where they going to church tomorrow?" I ask.
"Nope, where the bookcase I made you for Christmas?" he asks.
"In my room where my books are."
"Fill with books?"
"Yes it is."
"So you like the things I make right?"
"Yes I do."
"Can I make a picnic nick table for him?"
"To be outside?"
"Yes."

I look at Mike and see him looking at the French fries.

"Mike you want a table outside."
"To eat on?" He asks.
"Yes," Blake said.
"What are you planning now?"
"Making a table outside for adults then you can have a grill."

I laugh and shake my head at Blake."

"No picnic table please."
"I know like a round table and I make chairs."
"Do you have time?"
"Yeah. I get Ryan to help me and Lindsay can watch him till your done."

We eat and I clean up dinner and sit down and play with Mike for an hour. I grab Mike and go and lay him down. I go to my room and grab stuff I know Blake wants to plan out what he needs to make things. I go downstairs and Blake smiles and stand up and come to the dining table. My phone rings making me look and see its Lindsay.

"Hey Lindsay," I said walking to the garage.
"Hey want to talk about tomorrow."
"Right. Do I need to bring anything?"
"Can you a make a cross cake liked you used to make?"
"Yeah. I can do that. I hope we are doing a lunch thing then."
"Yes. It's going to be over at my and Ryan's place."
"What time?"
"Noonish."
"Right."

I grab the tape measure and go inside talking to Lindsay about tomorrow and can my mom was in the planning a lot. I hand Blake the tape measure and he walks outside.

"So how as your day?" Lindsay asks.
"It was ok. I forgot how much of a bitch women can be but besides that it's all good."
"Has Blake gotten an new plan to make something?"
"Tables for outside."
"Really?"
"Yes. He is staying the week. I got Mike in only half of the time. Expect a call about coming to do it here."
"I will. He needs tools."
"Yeah. Blake is crazy."
"No,I'm not," Blake said.

I laugh and there is a knock on the door. I start walking and Blake runs to get the door.

"That's odd," I said.
"What happen?" Lindsay said.
"Blake ran to get the door before me."
"Bye," Lindsey said.

She hangs up and I look at my phone and see I got a message form Ken. I look and see he text me he's on his way. I walk to the hallway and see Blake and Ken talking and can tell Ken is a little mad. I open my messages from Ken and see Blake text that I needed help. I walk over and hit Blake's head.

"Look your boyfriend showed up,” Blake said.

Ken looks at me then at him and know he confuse.

"Go back outside and measure shit," I told Blake.
"Right."

He runs outside after grabbing paper and pencil. I sigh and Ken looks at me.

"You seem fine," Ken said.

I hug him and he hugs me tight. I kiss his forehead and run my hand through his hair.

"I'm fine. He just took my phone while I cooked dinner," I said.
"Why will he do that?"
"Because he's an over protective wanker."

Ken laughs making me look at him.

"That's cute," He said.

I shake my head. Ken kisses my lips. I smile when he pull away. He looks at me and put my bangs behind my ear.

"You look tired," Ken said.
"Long day working."

Blake starts fake coughing making me turn around and glare at him. Ken warps his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder and kiss my cheek making me smile at little.

"You are a wanker," I told Blake.
"Aw come on."
"You made him worried. That's mean and rude."
"Going to tell mom on me?"
"No I might tell Megan."
"You wouldn't dare."

I smirk and Blake looks at Ken.

"I'm sorry for making you worried," Blake said.
"Why you do it?" Ken asks.
"Because I'm her older brother and I get to threaten you. Ryan won't do it right."
"I think he did a great job."
"She is a princess. There are three of us to take care of here. If you ever hurt her we all will hurt you."
"Ryan was worse."
"Ryan is better at words. He will be the one to kick your ass," I said.
"He doesn't work with me."

I laugh at what Ken said. Blake smiles and looks at him.

"He can help me," Blake said.
"What?" Ken asks.
"He's joking. You want water?" I ask looking at the side.

He nods his head. I walk to the kitchen and get a cup and get water and hand it to him. He smiles at me.

"Thank you," He said.
"No problem."

He kisses my head and sits on the counter and look at me. My phone rings making me grab it and see its Ryan telling me to make chocolate cake. I sigh and Ken looks at me and smiles at me.

"What wrong?" Ken asks.
"I have to make a cake for tomorrow."
"Easter basket to."

I look at Ken realize that I don't have that done at all.

"Are you done talking to Ken Blake?" I ask.
"No. I haven’t' talk to him at all."
"So yes you are good. Because he is going."
"Where is he going?"
"Home? I'm going to go since tomorrow is Easter and I have nothing."
"Aw come on."

I shake my head and open the fridge and make a list of stuff I need for the cake. My phone beeps and I see its Jade texting me his wife, Whitney, ask for Lemon cake.

“Lemon or chocolate?" I ask.
"You always done both," Blake said.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair and make a list of stuff I need for that. I look for the pan and see I don't have the cross pan.

"The pan is mom’s," I said.
"Yeah she made them last year."
"Do you know if she brought them?"
"She didn't. Megan is using it."

Ken came and hugs me tight. He kisses my head and grabs my grocery list.

"I help you get things done faster I promise,” Ken said.
"I'm fine. You can go home."

Ken smiles and shrugged his shoulders.

"I got nothing better to do. I'm not tired. I'm use to staying up late since I'm spouse to be working tonight," Ken said.

I laugh at him and look at Blake.

"Go. I got this," Blake said.

I nod my head and go out and Ken takes me to his car. He gets in and starts driving I find the Michele’s and start telling him where he needs to go. We get out and go in and I find the cake area and walk down the aisle and find the pan and grab it. I look and see Ken is gone. I walk over and see Ken looking at a peep section. I look at him and see him looking at at the big pan.

"How do you do this?" He asks.
"You put the batter in to one side and then close it and it will expand like cake dose and it come out in the shape."
"Can you make it look like this?"
"Yeah," I said.

He turns around and looks at me and smiles at me and then grabs a 2 pans.

"Cupcakes and Cookies. I want the cupcakes,” I said.
"You going to make cupcakes?”
"Not tonight. I might do Jell-O tonight. It is easy to do. Peeps are cute."

I walk and go and grab one Ken came and I see he has a cart. I smile and put the pans in and grab the decorating things I need and throw them in. I grab the flowers already cut not wanting to spend the night doing it.

"Are Baskets here?" He asks.
"No Target."
"Got it.”
“ Are you making two Crosses?"
"Yes."
"You should make a Peep pan."
"Do you know how long it take to decorate it?"
"Just do a slight one. Come on it be fun."
"I'm not making a peep tonight. I want to sleep some tonight. I have to deal with my fucken parent’s tomorrow."

He laughs and we walk to the line. I get it and paid for it. We go out to the car and Ken drives to Target. I grab a kart and walk to the candy line and sigh looking at the mess. I look around feeling lost since last year I did nothing since it was just Mike and Me. Ken came making me look and see he has starbucks. He holds it out to me. I sigh and see he got me a Vanilla Latte.

I smile and walk over and hug him tight. He kisses my forehead.

"You are going to need that tonight," HE said.
"Thank you. He's two. He won't remember this so why do it?"
"Because next year it's going to be the same thing."

I sigh and he starts looking around.

"I love Candy," Ken said.

I laugh at him and look at him.

"Aldon is stick about diet," Ken said.
"Lindsay is the same way with Ryan but he can just pout at her and she sighs and told him it's the champion. It's kind of wired to see that happening."

He laughs and starts looking at the candy.

"Find Peeps, I need Blue and Yellow as well as one Bunny and Chicks.
"Got it."

I grab Eggs of the colors I like then grab Grass. I go and find a basket that Mike might like. I go and see Ken with Candy in his arms making me smile at him. We walk to the start and buy it then go to the grocery store. We come back to my house. Blake helps us bring everything up. I grab the mixer and start making the first cake. Ken came in and grabs the pan and start looking at it.

"So this makes the cake?" He asks.
"Yes. I need to wash it.
"I got it. Make the cake."

I smile at him and make the cake. Ken hand me the pan. I grab the spray and put it on the pan then pour the cake on it. I set inside and Ken sit down on the counter and he smiles at me.

"Can I fill the eggs?" He asks.
"Yeah little bit of things. You really got a lot of candy."
"Easter is about candy."

I shake my head and start washing the stuff. Ken went to the table and start filling the eggs with Blake. I make the other cake and put it to the side and put the stuff in the sink and walk and sit down and look at the edges

"Blake before you do the things outside can you see about making the table edges round?" I asks.

Blake came and start looking at it and then nod his head.

"I can make these round no problem,” He said.
"Great."
"Might have to paint it. I mean it needs it."
"Paint it a dark purple. I help find the paint latter."
"Good. I bring the paint things once I go to the store for supplies."

I nod my head and pat Ken's shoulder.

"That's good again he's only two,” I said.
"There is more eggs."
"That is the small amount of eggs I like."
"You should make Jell-O," Ken said.

I rolled my eyes and go and make Jell-O and put them in the mold and put it in the fridge then go and grab the cake out of the oven and put it out. I go and start washing the pan. Ken came over and looks at the cake.

"Are you going to decorate it?" Ken asks.
"Yeah most likely in the morning. I go and pour it in the other batter in it and set it down.

"Are you almost done?" Blake asks.
"Go sleep in my bed. I will be awake throughout the night to decorate the cakes."
"Thanks."
"Get to see that bookcase."
"Good."

I laugh at him and he looks at Ken who is looking at my cake decorating stuff I got.

"He is going home right?" Blake asks.
"Yes."
"Good."

I laugh and Ken looks at us and I smile at him.

"Night Ken," Blake said.

Ken looks at me and nods his head.

"Bye Blake," Ken said.

Blake goes up and Ken look lost.

"He's going to bed," I said.
"Do you want me to go?" Ken asks.
"If you want."
"Are you going to bed soon?"
"No I have to wait till the cake is done. I need to get my pajamas. Hold on."
"Ok."

I go upstairs and get my pajamas and grab my night stuff stuff and put it in the bathroom. I go to the table and put the candy in the basket. Ken grabs a Reese's egg. He takes a bit and holds it out to me. I grab it and take a little bite. He smiles at me and hold out cookie cutters.

"Got to make me cookies some time," Ken said.
"Before Vegas I will I promise."
"Good."

I laugh at him. He kisses my lips. I smile and war my arms around his shoulders and start kissing him. He pulls away and smiles at me. I laugh and nuzzle my head in his neck.

"Does he like me as your boyfriend?" Ken asks.
"Maybe, he will tell me more later on," I said.
"Ok."

I smile at him and he kisses my forehead. The oven beeps. I get the cake out of the oven and take it out of the pan and put it in the sink.

"Bed time now?" Ken asks.
"Yes."
"Text me the picture of the cakes please."
"Of course."

He smiles and kisses my lips. I smile at him I kiss his cheek.

"See you later Ken."
"Bye."

He walks out of the car. I smile and go and get ready for bed then lay on the couch setting an alarm for early in the morning to decorate the cakes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit