Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Easter

I'm decorating the chocolate cake when I feel steps. I look and see Mike coming down.

"Happy Easter," I said.
"Food Please," Mike said.

I laugh and walk over to him and pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"So what you want for breakfast?" I ask.
"Food."

I laugh and set him down. I go and get him some fruit since we are doing early lunch. He starts eating them and I finish the cake.

"What that?" Mike asks.
"Cakes."
"Why?"
"We going to Uncle Ryan's and see all the family," I said.
"Why?"
"It's Easter."
"The bunny?"
"Yeah the bunny."

He nods his head and I kiss his forehead feeling a little bad that I haven't gone to church. Blake came down. I hand him the fruit bowl and he smiles at me.

"Be good for Uncle Blake while I get ready."
"Ok."

I kiss his forehead. I walk upstairs and take a shower. I get dress then go downstairs and see Mike is playing with bikes. I grab my phone and see we got another 30 minutes. I take pictures of the cakes and send them to Ken and go to Mike and take him upstairs and get him in the bath. I do my makeup and hair then get him out and get him dress. We go downstairs and I see Blake is on his phone.

"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yes."

Mike hold up a bike and I see it's a Ryan bike.

"How about we take someone else’s?" I ask.

He goes to the bike and grab a bike then came and I see that it's the 70. I grab a cake and go to the car and put it in the back. I pick Mike up and put him in his car seat.

"Buckle up,” I told him.

I walk inside and grab the other cake and put it in. I close the back and go and make sure everything is locked up and go in the driver seat and start driving. My phone beeps and Blake grabs it.

"Who is it?" I ask.
"Kim," Blake said.

I title my head and look at him and he turns it to me and I see it's Ken.

"Text?" I ask.
"Yeah. Love the cakes. Oh I gave Mike a Peep,” Blake said.

I nod my head and look at Mike and see him playing with his bike smiling. We get out and I get Mike out and he looks at me.

"Where is Uncle Ryan?"
"Inside. See his Truck?" I ask.

He nods his head. Blake grabs a Cake. I grab the other one. I look and see my dad coming out. Mike stays by my leg. My dad and grabs the cake that I’m holding.

"Thanks Daddy," I said.
"No problem."

I shut the door and grab Mike the walk inside as Mike puts his head in my neck. Jade smiles at me and hugs me tight.

"Cute Hair," Jade said.
"Thanks."

"Hey Buddy," Jade said to Mike.

Mike covers his hair and glare at Jade.

"Uncle Wyan?" Mike asks.
"Hey Mike," Ryan said coming to where we are.

Mike holds his arms out. Ryan grabs him and Mike kiss his head.

"Those cakes look great," Jade said.
"Thanks."

I smile and go in the kitchen where Whitney is talking to my mom. My mom looks at me and I smile at her.

"Do you guys need any help?" I ask.
"We got it done," Whitney said.
"Right."

I walk out and see Lindsay is talking to Blake and Jade. I walk over to my dad who is talking to Ryan who has Mike in his lap who is running his bike over Ryan’s arms. I sit next to my dad. He warps his arm around me and pull me to his side then kiss the top of my head.

"Happy Easter," My dad said.
"Happy Easter."
"Those are great cakes."
"Thank you."

I smile at him and talk to him while Ryan and Mike plays.

"He's a shy kid isn't he?" My dad asks.
"Yeah he is."
"Is he doing ok?"
"Yeah. He's doing very well."

"Why does he have Roczen's bike?" Ryan asks.
"He picked it after I told him he can't bring yours,” I said.
"Right."
"I like him," Mike said.
"More than me?"
"No. You one."
"Oh do you like him more the Redd?"
"No. He two."
"So what number is he?"
"Thwee."
"Ok."

I shrugged my shoulders when Ryan looks at me. My mom came in and told use lunch is ready. We sit down and see Mike is next to my mom and Blake is next to me. We pray and I start getting food. Mike grabs the deviled egg and start looking at it.

"What is this?" He asks.
"Deviled Egg."
"Why the Egg bad?"

I laugh and kiss his head.

"The egg isn't bad. I don't know why it's call that. Try it. I love them."

He looks at me and I take a bit out of mine and smile at him. He takes a bit and nods his head. I smile and eat and talk with the rest of the family. I get up to start helping the other girls clean up the table.

"We got this princess," My mom said.

Whitey came over and I smile at her.

"She wants to talk me alone so she can talk me in to having a kid right now," Whitney said.
"Well have fun with that," I said.

I get Mike and go outside where Ryan and Jade are. I sit down on the grass where there is dirt seeing the brothers are talking. Mike starts playing with his bike in the dirt. I grab my phone and take a picture of Mike smiling at him.

"Peep?" Blake asks.

I smile and grab it and eat it. Mike looks and Blake hold one out to him. Mike holds his hands out. I get up and get a whip and clean his hands. He grabs the peep form Blake and he eats it like I do. My phone rings making me grab it and see that it's Ken texting me asking what I'm doing. I smile a little and text him that I'm spending time with my family. Blake lean over and shake his head. Blake takes Mike to go play with Ryan. I move to the deck and watch as Blake plays with him. My dad came and leads me to the chairs and we sit down.

"How are you?" My dad asks.
"I'm good."
"Need anything?"
"No Dad I got everything handled."
"Good. You made any new friends?"
"A few."

I smile at him and he nods his head.

"What did you do Friday?"
"I had plans with my friends."
"What did you guys do?"
"We grab some food and talk about life."
"That's great. Any boys?"
"There one that I'm in to but it’s nothing."
"There is only one boy you need to pay attention to.”

I sigh and look at my dad.

"You don't need a man," My mom said.

I turn around and look at my mom.

"I'm 18 the fact that I'm in to a man is not odd. I can and will have boyfriends," I said.
"What about Mike?" My mom asks.
"What about him?"
"Do you think it's a good idea to introduce him to any guy who you think is hot?"
"I'm not going to just bring guys home to meet him Mom."
"I heard from Bruce."
"That's great."
"He asks how you were."
"Ok."
"Wondering if you are coming home again.”
"Be a good idea. We can help take care of you and Mike," My dad said.
"I have life handle here."
"But you live so far away from Ryan."
"It's closer to my job."
"Yes being a hair stylist is so hard."

I get up and go inside then go out to the front. I go and sit on my car trying to calm down. The door opens making me look and see Ryan coming. He came and warps his arm around me and pull me to his truck. I climb up and sit on his bed. He sits down next to me.

"What happen?" Ryan asks.
"They can't just leave well enough alone."

Ryan hugs me tight and I sigh.

"They pick on me. I see how they are with you guys and it's different," I said
"I know but you are their princess."
"Why can't I grow up?"
"Because no one moved out on their own."

I sigh and Ryan looks at me.

"Do you want to mend the relationship with them?" Ryan asks.
"Yes but I don't know how."

I sigh and lean my head on Ryan's shoulder. Ryan kisses the top of my head.

"I see if we can talk to them about how they treat you and see if they understand what they doing,” Ryan said.
"How can they not see that they are pissing me off."
"What are they doing?"
"They always question my choices and it's gotten worse since I had Mike. They always want to double check my choices. I don't see them doing it with Blake like they are doing with me."
"It's ok princess I promise."

I nod my head. We walk inside and I see my dad is holding Mike who looks at little scared.

"There you two are," Lindsay said.
"What up?" I ask.
"Dessert time."

I go over and get Mike and go to the bathroom and clean his hands. I wash mine then walk to the kitchen and get Mike some of the Lemon cake and sit down. Lindsay sits down next to Mike.

"Having fun Mike?" Lindsay asks
"Yes,” Mike said.

Lindsay smiles and looks at me.

"You want a piece?" Lindsay asks.
"Oh I'm fine."
"They were beautiful. Thank you for making them both."
"No problem."

Whitney came and sits down.

"Very nice cakes," Whitney said.
"Thank you."

Mike finishes the cake. I look and can tell he's tired. I kiss his head and he warps his arms around my neck.

"Tired?" I ask.
"No."

I smile and kiss his head and start running my hand through his hair so he can go to sleep. Whitney looks at me.

"This is a perfect time for you to get away," She said.

I look at her and she smiles at me.

"You are upset with your parents. Go on and go home," She said.
"Thanks."
"No problem I know being that baby girl with a family like this is hard."

I hug her and she kisses my forehead.

"If you ever need to talk call me," She said.
"Thanks."

I hug Lindsay and look at Mike.

"Go tell everyone bye," I told him.
"Ok."

I walk over and tell everyone bye. Blake came and looks at me.

"You can stay if Ryan brings you or come I don’t care," I said.
"Ok."

I go over to my parent's and see my mom is holding on to Mike who really look like he wants to go.

"We are going to go mom," I said.
"Why?" She asks.
"I need to lay Mike down and there is no room for him."
"Says who?"

I smile at her and go outside as Mike goes to Ryan. I grab his bike and my phone. I open it and see no one messed with it and go to the car and see Ryan is getting Mike in talking to him. Ryan hugs me tight.

"I bring Blake in an hour or two and we give him the present?" Ryan asks.
"What present?" I ask.
"Bike."
"Oh right that's fine."

I hug him tight and get in and drive home. I get up and grab Mike and lay him down. I sit down and grab my phone and Call Ken just wanting to hear his voice.

"Hello," Ken said.
"Hey Ken."
"How is it going with your family?"
"It was Ok."
"What happen?"
"Parents sucked."
"Well your cakes look great."
"Thanks."
"How long is Blake going to stay in town?"
"He goes with Ryan on Thursday. He has to watch Mike after lunch since that's when he gets off."
"You have to get Mike then drop him off with Blake?"
"No I got Blake to pick him up."
"Ok."
"Why?"
"Making sure that we still got our dates plan."
"Monday and Wednesday.”
"Yeah."
"You want an other date night?"
"It's nice seeing you more. Two hours a week is a little bit."

I bit my lip thinking the same thing and run a hand through my hair.

"I talk to Ryan and Lindsay seeing if we can work something out,” I said .
"Sounds great."
"How is your off Sunday going?"
"Good."
"What did you do today?"
"Train and I'm playing with AC."
"Didn't mean to disrupt you."
"Rather talk to you than him any day."
"Aw that's sweet."

The door opens making me look and see it's Lindsay.

"I actually got to get going," I said.
"Ok. Call me tonight still?"
"Yes."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and walk over to her and hug her. She kisses the side of my head. Blake and Ryan came and Ryan is carrying a bike. He put it down and Blake put a box down.

"This is all the protective gear for him,” Ryan said.
"Thanks Ryan,” I said.

I hug him then hug Lindsay. She smiles at me.

"Mike still taking a nap?" She asks.
"Yes. He will be up soon. He doesn't take too long of naps."

Blake comes in with a tool box.

"Oh you got Ryan's Tolls," I said.
"Yeah. I will sand down the corners."
"Outside or garage?"
"Fine Ryan help me."

I rolled my eyes and they get the dinner table in the garage. Lindsay looks at me and I smile at her.

"What to talk about your parents and your fight?" She asks.
"Nope."
"But there is something else you want?"
"Ken brought up if we can actually meet during the night. I don't want to put you and Ryan out like that. I find a baby sitter."
"Nonsense. It's only once a week."
"But."
"This is for Mike's good. He gets some man time with Ryan."
"I know."

Mike came down and holds his arms up once he gets to me. I pick him up and he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Bad dream?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Want some water?"
"Yeah."

I go to the kitchen and get him water.

"Why the table out?" Mike asks.
"Uncle Blake is fixing it in the garage."
"My bike?" He asks.
"it's in my bag,."

He finishes his water. Ryan and Blake came in. I go in the hall wayand set Mike down. He looks at the bike and runs to it and start looking at it. Ryan went and starts showing him what it is and then grab the gear. Lindsay came over and look at me.

"He needs time with his uncle Ryan," Lindsay said.
"What about me?" Blake asks.
"We are talking something a little more weekly," I said.
"Ok fine."

I hug Blake and he hugs me tight.

"Mommy can Uncle Ryan teach me how to ride?" He asks.

I look at Ryan and see he has a puppy dog face making me know that he wants to take him out. I grab my phone and take a picture and Mike pouts harder at me.

"Yes he can teach you," I said.

Mike smiles and Ryan gets him all gear up and take the bike outside the front. I go outside with Lindsay watching as Ryan is teaching him.

"He will be a good dad," I said.
"I know," Lindsay said.
"You should be pregnant when you come back from your honey moon."
"Whatever. You like Wednesdays to be the days we watch him for night?"
"Yeah."
"Or we can do Sundays night so right when we get home."
"Wednesdays, you guys are tired on Sundays sometime or Ryan is and Mike would want Ryan to come play with him."
"I just know the last time we watched him is that you seem a little heisted to go. It is most likely that he's been at school all day and then you go out. Sundays is that you get him for most of the day then hand him off."

I nod my head knowing that makes more sense but don't know if I like it.

"When dose he normal see you for your dates?" She asks.
"Mondays and Wednesdays, since he leaves different times on Thursdays.”
"I got this figure out."
"What?"
"Sundays you go out at night. Tuesday you guys have lunch and Thursday. It spread the time out and you see him before he goes and after he comes back."
"I talk to him."
"Good. So Blake meet him."
"Has he mentioned how he likes him?"
"He's ok form what I seen," Blake said.

I smile since I really been scared that no one will really like him and knowing that I got Blake down means that Ryan will follow his lead innless Ken dose something and Jade will be great with it.

"He's ok?" Lindsay asks.
"He wants more of something," Blake said.
"He wants more time to see her."
"You also scared him," I added.
"Yeah I know you were not happy with me,” Blake said.
"Don't leave your phone out," Lindsey said.
"I know."

I bit my lip seeing Mike fall down. Mike comes to me and I look him over.

"Can I have water Momma?" He asks.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
"Couldn't Stop."

I nod my head and walk in the house with him and grab his cup and get him more water. I hand it to him and sit him on the counter.

"You like your bike?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I look at him know he just wanted to take a break. I squat down on to his eye level and he smiles at me.

"If you need a break tell Uncle Ryan he understands ok?" I told Mike.

He nods his head. I kiss his forehead. I help him down when he's done and he walks outside. I walk outside and watch Ryan teaching him how to stop without falling down from the seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit