Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Building

I walk up to the restaurant where Ken and I are having lunch. I look around and spot Ken's truck. I go outside and see him looking at the wall talking on his phone. I walk in front of him and wave at him. He smiles at me. I lean against the wall and wait till he hangs up. He hugs me and I smile at him.

"Talking to family?" I ask.
"Yeah. How you know?"
"Didn't understand a word you said.

He laughs and kisses the top of my head. He looks at me and pulls at my vest with a little smile.

"You look really good," Ken said.
"Thanks, " I said.
"I really like that vest."

I shake my head since the vest brings attention to my boobs more then I normal do. I lean up and kiss his lips softly before pulling away. I point to the door and he leads me inside. A waitress smiles at us and takes us to a table. We order our food. I grab my phone since it beep when we were ordering. I grab my phone and see its Blake texting me a picture of Mike and him at the hardwood store with Ryan. I shake my head and told him that he better not post it anywhere. I put my phone down and smile at Ken.

"Everything ok?" He asks.
"Yeah Blake just making sure I know that he picked Mike up form school," I said.
"It's early."
"Yeah. It's spring break. They are at the hardwood store with Ryan."
"Why?"
"Blake likes to build things for me."
"Ok. So we are on for Wednesday?"
"Yeah. Lindsey brought up a plan that she wants to do."
"What is it?"
"We go out on Sunday night after you guys come home."
"Any reason why? I figure they be a little tired or want to be home."
"Wednesdays I just don't spend much time with Mike if we do it."
"Is Ryan fine with it?"
"Yeah. It gives him time to teach Mike to ride his bike better."
"Bike?"
"Regular bike."

I grab my phone and hold it out when I open the pictures of Mike ridding.

"He looks happy as dose Ryan," Ken said.
"Ryan loves him. Hell Blake dose too. They fought over him when he was a baby."
"Has Blake mention if he likes me or not?"
"He says you are good."
"Are you sure?"
"The fact that he wasn't an asshole when we came back from the stores means he's fine. He sees that you care for me. What more can a big brother wants?"
"Ok."

I smile at him.

"Everything fine with your family?" I ask.
"My dad isn't happy with me. It's nothing new this season."
"What happen?" I ask knowing it's not as simple as the look in to his life made it seem.
"He doesn't understand why I went out. I feel abounded from him and he feels the same way."

He sighs and lay his head down. The waitress come and put the drinks down. She walks away. He picks his head up and takes a sip.

"Parents are sensitive," I said.
"What happen with your parents?" He asks.
"They always second guess me. It was fine when it was on the track or I'm a 14 year old saying I want to go to hair and make-up school now not in four years."
"Why?"
"I needed to make money. I never wanted to live longer with my parents then I have to and more so when Ryan left."
"I'm still confuses on which on your favorite."
"I can talk to Ryan on a deeper level then I can with Blake. Ryan is even headed and can work things out with me. Me and Blake feed off of each other which is either good or bad. We also are fatties together."
"Fatties."
"Eating large pizza and a dozen of hot wings."
"And how do you work out?"
"I run after my kid in his sprits."

He laughs and we talk about things as we eat. We go to my car. I smile at him and hug him tight.

"So if we meet up on Sundays we should grab lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays then," Ken said.
"That sounds great," I said.

I smile at him. He kisses my lips. I smile at him and run my hands trough his hair. He flips it and I laugh at him.

"You have an iphone right?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Why don't we Facetime at night?"
"That is a good idea."

I smile at him and he kisses my lips.

"You better be going before you get in trouble," Ken said.
"See you this Wednesdays."
"Yep."

I kiss his lips and then kiss his cheek.

"Bye," I said.
"Bye. I Facetime you tonight."

I smile at him and he opens my door. I kiss his lips and he pulls away and smiles at me.

"Get back to work,” Ken said.
"Fine."

He laughs and I get in the car and drive back to work. I get through the day and drive home. I smile seeing Ryan is outside with Mike and the bike. I smile wider seeing Mike smiling. He rides over to me. I bend down and kiss his cheek.

"Are you having fun?" I ask.
"I'm widding bike," Mike said.

I smile and pat his head. I go over to Ryan and he hugs me.

"He's taking breaks right?" I ask.
"Yeah. Blake is getting me every ten minutes to help him with his build. He is fine with it," Ryan said.
"Thanks for watching him.”
“No problem."

I walk inside and set my bag down. I go and get water then go to the garage and see Blake looking at things. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Come look," He said.

I walk over and he starts showing me what he did and it's pretty much just the round table for the picnic table meant for kids.

"I really like it," I said.
"Want it stain?"
"Naw I like the color the way it is."
"Ok. What about the adults?"
"I want those dark."
"Ok. Good thing I figure you say that and did the first stain."

I nod my head and walk inside and see Ryan is in the kitchen talking to Mike while both are drinking water.

"Want Jell-O?" I ask.
"Yes," Mike said.

I go to the fridge and grab a Jell-O Peep and hold it to him. He grabs it and start eating it. He smiles at me once he's done.

"Are you having fun?" I ask him.
"Yeah."

Blake came and looks at Ryan.

"All done?" Mike asks.
"For the kid table. I get it before dinner."
"Then eat outside?"
"Yes."

I rolled my eyes and go upstairs and get change. I go to the garage and see Ryan and Blake are in the garage building something while Mike is watching further away. I walk over to him and he points to his bike. I walk over and help him on it and he start ridding it around the drive way since both Ryan and Blake block it with the cars so he can't go in the street. I take a picture of Blake and Ryan and send it to the girls and then text Lindsay asking where she is since she's not here. She text me that she out with friends. I nod my head and pay attention to Mike. Blake came and gets Mike form his bike. They go to the garage and I fallow them and Blake put Mike at the table. I smile seeing Mike really happy.

"I like it," Mike said.
"Good."

I smile and Mike looks at me and pats the spot next to him. I go and sit down and Blake sits across from us.

"Oh this is perfect," Blake said.
"Carry to the back," I said.
"Will do."

Mike and I get off. Blake and Ryan grab the table and Mike runs in front of them to open the doors for them. I close the garage and put Mike's bike away. I walk outside and see Mike is trying to get Blake to put the table in the grass. I go over and grab Mike and he smiles at me.

"Put it in the eyesight of the door is all I want," I said.

Blake and Ryan put it down. Mike runs and sits down at it. He smiles at me.

"Dinner time," He said.
"What you want for dinner?" I ask.
"Um."
"Fattie time," Blake said.

I look at Ryan and see him looking at his phone.

"Are you going home to Lindsey?" I ask.
"Yeah. I come back tomorrow and we might eat or not."
"Ok."

I hug him. Mike came and hugs him. Ryan picks him up to take his gear off. I go to the kitchen with Blake and grab my phone and talk to him about the pizza that we should get for dinner. Mike came and Ryan came over and pats Blake's back.

"See you for a few hours tomorrow," Ryan said.
"Great."

He leaves after saying by to Mike. Me and Blake order pizza and hot wings then I make a salad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit