Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Ryan isn't Her Favorite

I'm in my and Mike's room at Blake's house looking for a house to live in to get out of Blake's house. Mike comes running in making me look and see a big smile on his face.

"Did Uncle Blake give you a cookie?" I asks.
"No. Someone is hewe to see you," He said.

I get up and go out to the hallway and see Ryan and Lindsay talking to Blake. I walk over and hug Ryan tight. He picks me up and spin be around.

"Hey," He said.
"Hey," I said.

He let me go and Lindsay hugs me tight.

"It's so great to see you," Lindsay said.
"You too. Both of you," I said.

Mike comes running in. Ryan picks him up and kiss his forehead.

"Hey buddy," Ryan said.
"Hi Uncle wany."
"How old are you Mike?"

He hold up 2 fingers up.

"You are two?" Ryan said.

Mike nod his head and cuddle up to Ryan trying to hide. I hold my arms out making Ryan pout when Mike automatically come to me. I hold him on the side of my hip.

"This is Aunt Lindsay," I said.
"Hey buddy," Lindsay said.

He wave at her then grab my hair to hide in it.

"I guess he doesn't remember me," Lindsay said.
"He didn't remember me either," Blake said.

I rolled my eyes seeing that Ryan gets a broad smile feeling special about Mike remember him.

"What about mom and Dad?" Ryan asks.

I smile and go to the living room and put Mike down and sit down. Mike grabs Ryan's hand and make him sit on the floor so they can play. Lindsay sits down next to me.

"What happened with your parents?" Lindsay asks.
"Trying to raise my kids right off the bat," I answer her.
"What were they trying to do?"
"I wasn't feeding my kid right and that I don't discipline him the right way."
"What did you get him to eat so your not feeding him right?" Ryan asks.
"He doesn't eat bread so I got him a hamburger warped in lettuce. I got him fruit instead of French fries. He doesn't eat a lot so the fruit is better for later on when he's hungry again."
"He eats like you?"

I rolled my eyes at Ryan and Lindsay run her hand through my hair.

"He's shy?" Lindsey asks.
"Yeah. It most likely didn't help that he didn't remember them."
"And Ryan isn't her favorite," Blake mutters."

I shake my head and talk to Lindsay some more with Ryan and Blake add in their comments while they play with Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit