Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Shirt

I'm lying on the floor playing with Mike since he's doing better but I didn't want to risk his class getting him sick. My phone rings making grab it and see my mom.

"Hey mom," I said.
"Hello. What are you doing?"
"Hanging out with Mike."
"How is he doing?"
"He's doing much better. "
"That's great. Why didn't you call?"
"What you mean?"
"You said you keep me updated about him when you call me what to do."
“I forgot."
"What are you doing Sunday?" she asks.
"Hanging out with Mike like normal."
"It's Mother's day."
"If you haven't notice I got a two year old who doesn't understand that."
"I guess that's right."
"I call you on Sunday."
"That's nice. I get a call."

I rolled my eyes since I sent flowers to her that will be there tomorrow or Friday.

"I love you mommy,” I said knowing it make her happy.
"Love you too."

Mike smiles at me and run a dirt bike over my mouth.

"I'm talking to Grandma be nice," I told him.
"I'm hungry,” Mike said.

"Got to go mom," I said to my mom glad to get off the phone with her.
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and grab my computer and make sure that I did send flowers to her then look at Mike who is putting his shoes on. I grab them and help them put it on the right feet.

"We are not going to McDonalds," I told him.

He pouts at me. I rolled my eyes and take him to Chipotle since they are healthy and I still want him to eat well to make sure he keeps food down. I take a picture of my food and text Ken the picture. Mike sits on my lap and starts eating his quesadilla. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know I can't eat right?"I ask him.
"Yes you can. You do it all the time.”

I laugh and eat the burrito I got and make sure I didn't get anything on him. We go back home and I lay him down. I go to my room and grab my book and laptop. I grab my phone and text Ken that I can video chat with him. I turn my laptop on then start reading the book. My laptop makes a noise. I look and see its Ken asking for a video chat. I turn it on and smile seeing his face on the screen.

"Hey," I said waving.
"Hey. What does your shirt say?"

I look down at my shirt and see it's the Kirby shirt.

"I want you inside me," I said.
"You went out to eat with that?" He asks.

I nod my head and laugh a little. He shakes his head at me.

"Did anyone bug you?" He asks.
"I had a kid with me. People leave a woman with a kid alone most of the time," I said.
"Most of the time?"

I get up and grab a shirt and show him.

"You have a shirt that says blow me?" He asks.
"Yeah. Blake got me it."
"And don't see anything wrong with it?"
"I didn't at 15 when I was a shelter girl. Once I became unsheltered I learn I should never have worn this. I normal keep this to inside the house too but I forgot about it and Mike wanted to get out of the house."
"Be careful."
"I can take care of myself."

I hear feet making me sigh a little.

"I got to go. Mike is up," I said.
"It's only been thirty minutes. Shouldn't he take a longer one?"

I rolled my eyes and walk to the hall way and see Mike sniffling and tears down his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I wet the bed."

I pick Mike up and kiss his head. I go to his room and get him change. I look at him and he pouts at me.

"Go lay on my bed and go back to sleep."
"Ok."

He goes out. I get the bed sheets off and throw them in the washer before going to his bed and touch it and see the pad I put on it protected it. I walk to my room and see my lap top and the video chat is still on. I grab it and see Mike is asleep. I grab my book and go downstairs.

"Ken?" I ask.
"Hey. I don't think he saw me," Ken said.
"He won't remember if he did."
"You look tired."
"I am. Mike is better but he isn't sleeping through the night fully again."

We talk a little more till Mike wakes up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit