Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Blair

I’m watching Mike playing with his bikes when my phone rings. I grab it and see it's my boss.

"Hello," I said.
"Do you want to work today?" She asks.
"I can't. I have my son to watch. I have no one to watch him."
"How old is he?"
"He's almost three."
"But he goes to school right?"
"Yeah."
"Is he well behave?"
"He is great."
"If you think he can hang out in the break room without much trouble then you can bring him."
"There is a lot of people working. I don't think it be a good idea. He gets clinging with new people."
"He can be in the office with me."
"Ok. I will be there in a hour."
"Great."

I sigh and get up and bring Mike in my room. I grab my cullers and warp my hair in them. I go to my closet and get dress. I grab my shoes and put them on the floor. I go and get Mike dress in nice pants and a plaid shirt.

"Go pack your bikes up," I told Mike.
"Ok."

He runs downstairs. I walk to my bathroom and get my hair out and do natural make up. I grab my shoes and grab my dipper bag and throw things form my purse that I need and grab snacks and cup for Mike and go to the car with Mike. I explain to him what's going on while driving to work. I get out and go through the back. I go to the office of my boss and nock on the door. She opens it and look at Mike who is my arms holding on to his bike Bag.

"Hello buddy," She said.

He hides in my hair.

"Mike this is my Boss. Miss Rachel," I said.
"Hi," He said waving at her a little.

"He's cute," She said.
"Thank you."

I smile and kiss Mike's head and put him down and sit down on the ground and hand him his cup of water.

"Put the cap on when you are done drinking ok," I told him.
"Yeah."

I kiss his head and smiles at me.

"Miss Rachel will get me if you need me ok."

He nods his head.

"You can play with your bikes. I come and check on you throughout the day," I said.
"Ok. Nuggets for lunch?"

I nod my head and kiss his forehead.

"I'm going to go out and work now ok,” I said.
"Bye Mommy."
"Bye."

I get up and get out and then put my bag where it normal goes and go to my seat and see Justin Barcia is in the sit already looking at his phone. I walk over to him.

"Hello Justin," I told him.
"Hey. So glad that you are in today."
"You got lucky I normal don't work Saturdays."
"Really?"
"Yes. You can set up an appointment if you want me to cut your hair."
"Right I might."
"Ok let's go get your hair wash and do the same thing right?"
"Yeah."

I go to the hair place and start washing his hair. We go back to the chair and I start cutting his hair. A woman comes over and Justin smiles at her.

"You are done?"He asks her.
"Yeah. Your mom is almost done."
"That's great."

He moves his head making the hair I was lining up to cut. I go and as they talk he is moving his hair making it hard to cut. I drop the stuff and move the girl stirgh a head and she looks at me as I go and start cutting his hair fast since he stop moving his head. He gets up and looks at it and mess with his hair once I'm done.

"This is good," His girlfriend said.
"Thank you."
"No problem."

I smile at them and they start leaving. The cleaner comes and start sweeping the chair up. I go and put my stuff in the cleaning place for my tools and go to Rachel's office and look and see Mike is playing with his bikes and Rachel is working on her computer. I smile and walk away and go to my seat and see Justin's hat on the station. I walk to the front and see him talking to receptionist. I go over and hold it out to him.

"You forgot this," I told him.
"Thank you."

The receptionist smiles at me.

"He wants to be a client," She told me.
"That's fine."
"Doesn't even know your name. He needs to know that to call."

I grab a business card and wrote Jezebel on the back. I hand it to him.

"There is a number to make an appointment and my name is on the back," I said.
"Great thank you."
"No problem. Have a great day."

I smile at him and he walks out with his mom and the girl he was talking to. I go to the computer on back and make a client card for him then make a note to never put him right before or after Ken and Adam since normal Ken and Adam come back to back. I get through lunch and walk to Rachel's room and see Mike coloring. He looks up and comes and hugs me. I pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"Clean up your bikes then we get some lunch," I said.
"Nuggets," He asks while going to his bikes.
"Yeah we get McDonald’s."

He smiles at me and start putting his bikes away so they not all lying on the floor.

"He's well behave," Rachel said.
"Thank you for watching him,” I said.
"It's not a problem."

He came and drag at my hand. I laugh and pick him up. I go and grab my bag and get my phone and keys out. I hand Mike my keys and start looking at my phone. I go to the door and see that it's open. I look up and see Blair holding the door open.

"Hey," She said.
"Hello,” I said.

She looks at Mike.

"Who is this?" She asks.
"My son Mike," I said.
"Where has he been all day?"
"Rachel's office."
"Can I join you guys for lunch?"
"We going to McDonald’s but of course."
"Ok sounds great."
"You want to ride with me?" I ask.
"Sounds great."

I go and get Mike in his seat and get in the car and drive to the McDonald’s. I order my and Mike's food. I get the drinks and sit down at a table. Blair came over and smiles at Mike.

"Mike this is my friend Blair," I told him.
"Hi Mike. It's so nice to meet you,” Blair said.

He turns his head and hides in my shoulder.

"He's shy," I told her.
"That's cute. I have always wanted a kid."
"Wait till your married."

My number gets called out and I get up and grab my food and go and sit down. I get Mike's food out and lay it before him and he sits on my lap and start eating. I grab my sandwich and grab it and take a bit to the side.

"So you’re a single mother I take it?" She asks.
"Yep," I said.
"That has to be hard on you."

I nod my head really don't want pity form her.

"Does he look like his dad?" She asks.
"He acutely looks a lot like one of my brothers," I said.
"Interesting."

I nod my head and we talk about video games while we eat then go back to work. I get Mike out and put him in Rachel's office and kiss his head since he's asleep. I walk to my chair and get through working. I'm buckling Mike in when Blair came up.

"Did I piss you off at lunch today?" She asks.
"Nope," I said.
"Ok I just fleet like I might have."
"It's fine. I see you on Monday."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I get in my car and drive home. I take care of Mike till it's his bed time. I grab my computer and turn it on before texting Ken that I'm able to talk then get change in shorts and grab the blow me shirt and throw it on. I sit down and see Ken on the screen looking at me. I turn the sound on and hear him humming.

"Sorry," I told him.
"It's fine. You worked today?" He asks.
"Yeah. Women are taking mother's day over board with their looks."
"What are you doing on one of your special days?"
"Something as every Sunday. Play with Mike We might go to a park."

He laughs and smiles at me.

"I really miss you," He said.
"Miss you too."
"How many weeks do I have?"
"End of the month baby."
"Sunday I get to see you right?"
"Ryan is normal really tired when he comes back here form California and a race."

He pouts making me smile at him.

"What you doing?" I ask him.
"Just watching a show. What you reading?"
"I'm starting the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy."
"Read it to me."
"Read it to you?"
"Yeah come on it be fun. I like your voice. I go out and buy it tomorrow and read it to you."

I rolled my eyes at him and he pouts at me making me sigh.

"Fine. Go buy the movie too," I said.
"See I would just watch the movie."
"Things are changed a little like the book is a little different from the BBC radio show."
"Ok start reading."

I rolled my eyes at him and read the first two chapters to him. I close the book and Ken smiles at me and stick his tongue out at me.

"So how was work?" He asks.
"I don't think I'm making a friend at work," I said.
"What up?"
"Mike stayed in the boss' office and I just never told her that I have a kid. She kind of asked questions I don't think you really ask when the child is present."
"Like why does he look like Ryan Dungey?"

I laugh at Ken and he smiles at me.

"Go on to bed since you look tired," He said.

I smile and wave at him and close facetime. I put my lap top on the desk and lie down and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit