Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Lunch

I'm at the airport sitting in my truck talking to Mike what's going on when his door opens. I look and see its Ryan. I rolled my eyes as Ryan hugs him and they start talking. Lindsay came and Mike smiles at her. I look and see Ken. Lindsay looks at me and pats my shoulder.

"If you want to go say hey to him then we could watch him," Lindsay says.

I bit my lip and look over and see Ken is coming over to Ryan.

"Thanks Lindsay," I told her.
"No problem."

I get out of the car and Ken smiles at me. Ryan rolled his eyes and closes the door and goes to the other side of the car and get in the diver seat. I hug Ken tight. He kisses my forehead as he warps his arms around me.

"Hey," Ken said.
"Hey."

I look at him and he smiles at me. He removes my sunglasses and I smile at him.

"Would you mind if I come to dinner with you four?" He asks.

I bit my lips and Ken pouts at me.

"Please?" Ken said.
"Did you talk to Ryan?" I ask.
"Yeah he said I had to get you to agree."
"Ok you can come with us. Need a ride?"
"Nope I got it."

I look at his hair a little and run my hand over it.

"I made an appointment for my hair already," Ken said.
"Good. Adam coming with you?" I ask.
"Yeah. He needs his hair cut too."

I nod my head and smile at Ken. He smiles back at me and kiss my lips lightly.

"I see you in a little bit," Ken said.

I nod my head and go to the passage seat. I look at Lindsay who is in the driver seat.

"I can drive," I said.
"I got it. Mike wants to talk to uncle Ryan."
"I love Uncle Ryan," Mike said.

Lindsay shakes her head and laugh. I smile and Lindsay starts driving and stops at a restaurant. I get out and go and get Mike out and grab my bag. Ryan came and went to grab him but Mike grab on to my neck.

"Momma," Mike said.

Ryan gives me a side hugs and kisses the top of my head.

"I missed you," Ryan said.
"Miss you too."

We walk inside and see Ken leaning against the side of the restaurant. We go over to him and I lean against the wall. Mike looks over at Ken. I look at Ken and Ken sticks his tongue out. Mike laughs then put his head in my shoulder.

"Did you get the table?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah,” Ken said.

Mike looks at Ken again and holds an arm out. Ken looks at him and Mike reach up and touch his ear.

"What that?" Mike asks.
"An Earring," Ken said.

Mike looks at me and point to my ear rings then look at Ken.

"No Momma has them. It a hole," Mike said.

We laugh a little and Mike put his head in my shoulder embarrasses. I kiss his head and he looks at me with a pout. I smile at him.

"I'm Hungwy," Mike whisper to me.
"We are at a restaurant. We going to eat soon," I told him.

He looks at me and I smile at him. He presses my nose making me smile a little larger at him. He looks at Ken. A waitress came over and smiles at Ken.

"Your table is ready," She said smiling at Ken.
"Thank you," He said.

We walk to the table and I look at it wondering where I can be close to Mike but still able to talk to Ken. Lindsay came and take Mike form me.

"You want to sit next to me and Uncle Ryan?" Lindsay asks him.
"Yeah," Mike said.

Lindsay points and I get in. She hands Ryan Mike and get in then Ryan get in and put Mike in between them. Ken moves to sit down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and squeezes it a little. I pat his hand then grab the menu and start looking at the drinks. Lindsay looks at me.

"Do you have a Bike?" She asks.

I nod my head and grab my bag and open it and stick my hand in it and grab the Bike I keep in it and hand it to her. I grab the kids menu.

"I want Chicken Nuggets," Mike said.

I nod my head and look and see they have it and then look at the side and decide to get him Apples.

"Water or Tea?" I ask.
"Tea," He said.

I nod my head and lean back and lean towards Ken a little and start reading the menu to figure out what we want. The Waitress came over and she smiles at Ryan.

"Your son is adorable," She said.
"Thank you," Lindsay said.
"You’re Welcome. Ok what can I get you guys to drink?"

We all order the drinks and Lindsay order the drink for Mike. She leaves and I grab the sugar and start counting it since I know Mike want it's pretty sweet.

"We need to ask for more," Ryan asks.
"Maybe all depends on how sweet they have the Tea."

He rolled his eyes. Mike tug on his shirt and get Ryan to focus on him. I grab my menu and I start looking at the food and decide on a salad since nothing else seems appetizing. The waitress came and put the drinks down then smiles at Ken.

"That's icky," Mike said.
"It's the Tea," The waitress said.
"He just needs sugar. We just need a lot more then these packets," Lindsay said.
"Ok."

I take a sip to see how bad it is and shake my head a little making Ken and Ryan laugh. I grab five packets and pour them in to Mike's Cup. Lindsay starts stirring it. I grab packets and start putting it in mine. The waitress came and put down a bowl of sugar.

"I hope that's enough," She said.
"For now it is. Thank you."

Lindsay hands the cup to Mike. We all order food. I take a sip and grab the spoon and pour two spoons full in it and starts stirring it.

"Is it better?" Mike asks.
"Yes," I said.

He takes a sip and nods his head. He starts talking to Ryan again. I turn lightly to Ken.

"This is a lot more awkward then I thought it be," Ken said.

I nod my head knowing what he is talking about.

"Had fun at the beach?" I ask.
"Yeah, I don't go surfing here as much as when I'm in California," Ken said.
"It’s not known for the surf."
"That's true. The plans we had for lunches still works right?"
"Yep."
"Good."

I nod my head smiling at him. He smiles back at me. We start whispering about things while I watch Mike to make sure he's not paying attention to us. The food came and we all start eating. Once Mike's done, he crawled on to my lap. I kiss his head.

"You ok?" I ask.
"Still hungwy," Mike said.

I grab my fork and get a bite and hand it to him he takes a bite and start chewing. I take a few bites. I look at him since I know he doesn't eat and see him looking at Ken who is eating a hamburger and there is bacon on his plate that Ken took out of the hamburger. Ken looks at Mike. Mike hid his head in my neck. I take a bit and feel people watching me making me look and see Ryan looking at me.

"What Ry-Ry?" I ask.
"You eat with him on your lap so easily," Ryan said.

Mike looks at Ryan and Ryan laughs. I look down and Mike smiles at me. Lindsay hands me her phone. I grab it and see Mike is glaring making me smile and kiss Mike's head.

"Want another bite?" I ask.
"No I want a cookie," Mike said.
"I don't think they have a cookie you like here."

Mike point and I look and see there is a cookie on the dessert menu that is out. I sigh and shake my head since I know that's too much money to spend.

"It's big and you need to take a nap. You get a cookie when we home or at Uncle Ryan's ok," I said.
"Ok. What's that?" Mike asks pointing to the Bacon.
"Bacon."
"What's Bacon?"
"You want to try a bit?" Ken asks.

Mike looks at me and I grab a piece of bacon and cut it and hold it out to Mike. He sticks it in his mouth. He stick out his tongue making me glad he doesn’t' like it because I only like Bacon on BLT and hate to cook it.

"Don't like it?" Lindsay asks.
"Icky," Mike said.
"It's ok. I don't like it either," I said.

Lindsay grabs the dessert menu and look at me.

"This looks good," Lindsay said.
"It's a cookie Aunt Lindsay," Mike said.

She laughs and looks at me.

"The three of us share it?" She asks.
"Yes," Mike said.

I nod my head fine with it. The waitress came and Lindsay orders it. Mike looks at Ken. Ken looks at him. Mike hides his head in my neck.

"My finger can go in it," Mike said.
"Go in what?" I ask.

Mike points to Ken. I look a little worried what he's talking about.

"His Ear," Lindsay said.

I look at Mike and he sticks his finger out and Ken leans forward and I push him away a little.

"Your fingers don't go in people's ear," I said.
"It fits. He lies," Mike said.
"Ok Honey."

The waitress put the cookie down. Mike looks at it then at me.

"What's on it?" HE asks.
"Ice Cream."

I grab a spoon and get a little ice Cream then a bit of cookie. I touch the cookie and see it's a little hot. I blow on it and then hold it out. Mike takes a bit and smiles. We eat the cookie talking to Ryan and Ken. The waitress brought the check and Ryan grabs it and put his card on it. The waitress grabs it and goes away. I put my spoon down feeling full. Mike Finish the cookie while Lindsay finishes eating the Ice Cream. I grab a napkin and whip his face. The waitress put the check on the table.

"Let's take you potty before we go," I told Mike.
"Ok."

Ken gets up. Mike climb out and I get out and walk to the bathroom. I get him to go to the bathroom then walk out and see Ken with my bag. I smile and grab it.

"Did his bike get picked up?" I ask.
"Yes," Ken said.

I nod my head and go out. Mike runs to Ryan who is waiting at the Sidewalk. I grab the keys and threw them to him. He picks Mike up and start going to the car. Ken takes me over to his truck. I smile and he kisses my lips. I warp my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He pulls away and put his head on my forehead. I smile at him. He kisses my lips.

"You know what I missed the most?" Ken asks.
"What?" I ask looking in his eyes.
"Seeing those eyes sparkle. I can’t see that through the computer."

I smile and kiss his lips lightly then let go.

"Yeah I can see your beautiful eyes more too,” I said.
"See you tomorrow. I'm coming in before lunch. Adam is coming in without me earlier. I figure you finish my hair and we can go get something close by," Ken said.
"Sounds good."

He kisses my lips again. I pull away and smile at him.

"See you tomorrow."
"Bye."

I walk away and go to my car. I get in the driver seat and drive to Ryan's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit