Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Present

I'm talking to Adam while cutting his hair.

"So why don't you ride anymore," Adam asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Come on we were the prodigies. I knew you the minute I saw you JD."

I sigh hoping that people forgot about me who was around me.

"Did you just not want to do it anymore?" He asks.
"I got pregnant and I stopped. I haven't been on one since because I haven't thought about it," I said.

He title his head making me hit his head and move it so it's straight again.

"Sorry about moving. It just that you having a kid mean you had a boyfriend,” He said.
"He lived in Minnesota. I spent a lot of time in my home," I said.
"Yeah that's right. But it also seem like you were more religious then to get pregnant at that age and not married."

I look down since I haven't been to church since it happen because the church at home was a little rude to me even after they figure out that I was pregnant even when they figure out I was raped.

"Did I walk in to something?" he asks.
"No just thought of something."
"Ok."

We talk while I finish his hair. He walks up front. I clean the station and grab the tools that were used and go to the back. I grab the tools that are clean and put them on the top of my station seeing that Justin Barcia is in my chair. I go over to him a little shocked that he came here since I saw him not even a month ago.

"What you need?" I ask.
"I don't know what I did but the hair can't be right," Justin said.

I go and wash his hair and trim his hair and see that some hair grew more then the others.

"I think someone cut your hair some of it got stuck in something," I said.
"Ok thanks. Can you shave my head again?"
"yeah."

I shave the head again so it's all nice and clean. He walks away while I clean up. I go to the schedule in the back and see Ken is next making me a little nerve since I put a note on Justin's card and see he called in today to get that time so they couldn't do anything about his time. I walk out and clean up Ken came and sit in my chair.

"What was Barcia here for?" He asks.
"I cut his hair," I said.
"What?"
"His money is better than yours."
"Why?"
"Because he's not my boyfriend. Let's go wash your hair."
"Ok."

I go to the back and start washing it. I take him to the chair and start talking to him while I cut his hair.

"See you at my truck?" He asks.
"Did you park in the back?" I ask.
"No. I go pull up."
"OK. I will be a few minutes."
"Ok."

He walks out to up to the front. I clean up and go and check myself out of lunch. I grab my bag and go out to the back and see Ken's truck. I go inside and kiss his cheek. He smiles at me.

"So Barcia money is better than mine?" He asks.
"He actually comes to me because he likes my work."
"I like your work. It's really good. I like you washing my hair."

I laugh and he smiles. He drives to Chipotle. We go inside and order food. We sit down at a table. I grab Ken's birthday present and hand it to him.

"What's this?" He asks.
"A very late birthday present," I said.

He laughs and opens it and look at me.

"I really like it," Ken said.
"Thought you would," I said.
"I put it on at home."

I smile at him glad that he likes it.

"You like being back here?" I ask.
"It's good. It's nice to be here again."

I smile at him. He lean over and kiss my lips lightly.

"So are you going to come to any races?" Ken asks.
"Maybe, going to see which ones Blake are going to then see if I can get Friday off at those races," I said.
"Won't he go to the one in Minnesota?"
"I'm not going to that one. I might go home and let Blake and my dad watches him at that race."
"Really?"
"It's around Mike's Birthday. He will be three."

Ken laughs and we start talking about what he has plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit