Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

I Moved for Two Reasons

I'm sitting in the break room at the hair salon that I work at reading a book and sipping coffee.

"Jezebel you got a client," The receptions said.

I nod my head and finish my coffee and go out and see my mom in my chair. I sigh and walk over and stand over here.

"What you want done today?" I asks.
"Just a cut and to talk to my daughter."
"I'm at work."
"You won't answer either one of my or your father's calls and Blake mention you moved out."
"Let's go get you in shampoo."

I go over and the girl smiles at me. I tell her what shampoo to use and walk back to my chair and get out the stuff I need to do to cut her hair. She came back and I start cutting her hair.

"You going to talk to me?" She asks.
"What you want to talk about?" I asks.
"Why are you upset with us?"
"I chose to be a mother and would like support form my parents to respect the choice that made them grand parents and not a parent to a fifth child."
"Really so I can't say anything about how you raising Mike?"
"You know before I moved you guys were parenting him and weren't letting me do anything but playing with him."
"You were 16 and shouldn't have to be a parent."
"I know but I choose it. I knew that I have options and one of them was to let him be raised as my brother but I said no I wanted a son. You didn't respect my choice."
"Have you had a boyfriend?"
"No I been a little busy making a life for my son."
"I think you should talk to someone."
"Like I was till you said that I'm cure six months in to it when your friends were questioning what was going on with me?"
"Maybe go to someone out of town."

I sigh and finish her hair not answering her. I finish up the day and go to Blake's house and see him and Mike playing together.

"How was daycare?" I asks Mike.

He looks at me and runs to me. He hands me a bike and I see it's like it's Ryan.

"Did Uncle Ryan send you a toy of him?" I asks.
"Whewe is he?" Mike asks me.
"Home."
"I want to see him."

I sigh and sit down on the couch.

"Are you doing ok?" Blake asks.
"You fell like we live in a real small town?" I asks.
"You still feel like everyone is looking at you?"
"I got a job right away. How do you explain that?"
"We really need a young hair dresser."

I sigh and look at Mike.

"I moved for two reasons. I just forgot the second reason," I said.
"You don't want him to be label as a problem because of what his dad did to you?"
"Yeah. Maybe I made a mistake in coming back. "
"Maybe not fully."

I look at Blake rising my eyebrow at him.

"Ryan and Jade lives in Florida and California. I'm sure you can find a job near either one and they will both love to have the two of you there for a while," Blake said.
"I don't want to move him around all the time," I said.
"Ryan has a house in California to be alone in."

I sigh and Blake pat my back.

"Call Lindsey and see how she likes my idea. She and Ryan are coming back for Christmas. Dad is staying here now so it is just Ryan and Lindsey at the house. "
"Ok ok."

I grab my phone and call Lindsey as Mike plays with his bikes making sounds.

"Hey Jez," Lindsay said.
"Hey."
"What up?"
"I'm not really all that happy here."
"You want to move in with me and Ryan while you figure things out."
"Maybe but."
"It's great, but we are going to be in LA with everything in the west coast soon after we come back to Florida after the holidays.
"I'm fine."
"I talk around and see if I can get you some interviews at hair salons."
"Lindsay I don't know."
"I talk to Ryan. It be so great to have you around. I know Ryan won't have a problem."
"Bye Lindsay."
"Bye."

I hang up and sign then get down and play with Mike just wanting to do the best thing for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jezebel Outfit