Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

High Point

I wake up to hands on my face making me turn around and see Mike.

"Hey baby," I told him.
"wace time," HE said.
"I don't think it is."
"Soon."

I rolled my eyes and get up. I grab my phone and see that it's seven. I get up and put last week's race on and he cuddle up in my bed. I rolled my eyes and go and get a shower. I grab my phone after getting dress form the shower and turn off the race.

"Mommy," He said.
"Downstairs," I told him.

I walk downstairs and turn it on.

"What you want to eat?" I ask.
"Food," HE said.

I rolled my eyes and walk over to the kitchen and start trying to figure out what to cook. My phone rings making me look and see its Ryan.

"Hey," I said.
"What you doing?" Ryan asks.
"Finding food to eat."
"Everything ok?"
"I got a headache. How you feeling?"
"Pretty good."
"Urg tell me what to cook for breakfast."
"Omelet."
"Really Ryan."
"Oatmeal."
"No thank you. "
"What else is there to eat for breakfast?"

I hear mumbles form the background.

"Pancakes," Ryan said.
"Pancakes are good. Tell who ever said it thank you."
"Ok. See you Sunday."
"Bye Ry-Ry."

I hang up and start making pancakes. Mike came over and he looks at me.

"What you making?" He asks.

I pick him up and flip the first pancake.

"Pancakes," He said.
"Yep."
"Who call?" He asks.
"Uncle Ryan," I said.
"I want to talk to him."

I grab my phone and call Ryan.

"What you need?" Ryan asks.
"Mike wants to talk to you."
"Give him the phone then."

I rolled my eyes and put it on speaker and set Mike down and hand him the phone and start making pancakes. Mike hangs up and I get him a plate ready and sit him down at the table and eat breakfast with him. We go to the Living room and I get the stuff the stuff set up then Mike came and look at me.

"Bike," He said.

I nod my head and get him in clothes then go down and get him all gear up and he starts ridding it in the drive way as I lean against the wall and see Ken text me that Pancakes are great. I laugh and call him.

"Hello," Ken said.
"He was in the haul when he called me?"
"He walked in at the end. Couldn't think of breakfast?"
"Mike woke me up because he's excited for the race."

Ken laughs.

"You don't like Oatmeal or Omelets?" Ken asks.
"I don't really like eggs and Oatmeal just feels icky."

Ken laughs.

"What are you and Mike doing?" Ken asks.
"He is riding his bike."
"Got the training wheels off?"
"No. I don't know how, so Ryan is going to come over and teach him once they are off tomorrow."
"Soon he's going to want a dirt bike."
"Nope he wants one so he can be like Uncle Ryan."
"Really?"
"I made sure that Ryan was a important part of his life. He needs a man in his life. Ryan is the best person that won't leave."
"I guess that's true. So when are you going to break down and let him have one?"
"I’m not sure."
"Do you not want him to ride one?"
"I have to take him to a track. I don’t know if I can take him to a track."
"I think your brother knows someone with his own ranch that will let him ride."
"I don't know."
"Why not?"
"Ricky's Mom loved when I came down to train there and when I got pregnant I cut people out."
"You ran away from this would didn't you?"
"I got treated so wired form everyone that I didn't want it to affect Ryan and Jade."

Mike comes running to me making me worried since he didn't fall down. I bend down and look at him.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

He points behind him making me look and see a women form one of the houses around here coming. I pat his head.

"It is fine just don't hit her," I told Mike.

He runs to his bike as she comes over to me.

"What you need?" I ask.
"There are families around here," She said.
"What?"
"When you are out here in public please cover up yourself for our kids."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well thank you for your opinion that was not asked for about how I dress but please leave me and my son alone thank you."

She looks at me and goes over to the house next to mine. I rolled my eyes and lean against the side and see Ken still on the phone.

"You still here?" I ask.
"Yeah. What are you wearing?"
"Just a fox tank top and shorts."
"I need a picture to see what the big deal is.
"Ok maybe if you win a moto."
"What about get on the overall podium?”
“Maybe.”

We talk a few more minutes before he leaves for practice.

The last 250 race finish when my phone beeps. I grab it and see Ken asking me where his picture is. I shake my head and put my phone down and get Mike to bed. I grab my phone and take a picture of me making sure that it shows the outfit off then send it to Ken. I walk downstairs and start making cookies. When I'm rolling them out my phone rings. I grab it and see its ken face timing me.

"Hey," I said.
"So we are on for Sunday right?," He said.
"Last time I checked should I talk to Ryan?"
"I talked to Lindsay about it."
"Ryan. Talk to Ryan about it. Lindsay will agree to it without talking to him."
"Well then I’m going to talk to her from now on. Ryan might be tired."

I rolled my eyes at him and walk out to get my computer so we can talk better while I make my cookies.

"What you doing?" He asks.
"Making cookies."
"Cookies are good."

I hear a voice in the background and Ken laughs.

"I was just told that I can't have cookies from two people,” I said.
"Who?"
"Both Ryan and Lindsay."
"Mine Cookies," Ryan yells out.
"You are in the haul?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Call me when you are somewhere else ok?"
"Ok bye."
"You did a good job even if you got second overall."

He smiles at me and waves at me. I wave at him and hit close. I grab my lap top and turn music on while caring it to the kitchen. I finish rolling out the dough and get my Kirby cookie cutter and start getting it. After a few batches the face time noise comes on. I move my computer and open it and smile at Ken.

"Hey," I said.
"What kind of cookies are you making?"
"Sugar cookies."

I grab a Kirby cookie then a Yoshie cookie.

"Those are cute," He said.
"Thank you."
"Are you done?"
"Not yet. I still got another two batches to cut out."

We start talking while I make them. I sit down at the counter smiling at him.

"Just waiting for them to bake now?” He asks.
"Yep. So do you think what I wear was too sexy?" I ask since that kind of bug me.
"It bugs you doesn’t it?"
"A little. I wasn't trying to be I just know it's hot."
"That tank tops bring out your boobs but I know how you normal wear and it's just she's jealousy."
"Thanks babe."
"No problem."

We start talking about what the race.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit