Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Tennessee

I wake up and look and see Mike isn't next to me. I sit up and grab my phone and see it's already 9. I get up and brush my hair and braid it so it looks nice and grab my sunglasses and get change then walk outside and turn around since I hear Mike's voice. I go over and see Mike is on Marvin's bike talking to a girl as Jade is messing on it. I walk over and Jade smiles at me and point to a tool. I hand it to him and grab what nut he needs and hand it to him. I walk over to Mike and he smiles at me.

"Hi Mommy," He said.
"Hey baby."

I kiss his forehead.

"Hello I'm Mathilde Musquin," She said.
"Marvin's Wife," Jade said.
"Uncle Jade messed up my hair," Mike said.

I look at his hair and see that it's fine.

"Who fixed it then?" I ask.
"She did. She's nice."

I smile glad that he's opening up a little to people and kiss his forehead.

"It's nice to meet you Mathilde. I'm Jezebel," I said.

I hold out my hand and she shakes it.

"It's nice to meet you too. How old is he?" She asks.
"I'm Two. Uncle Jade is od," Mike said.

She laughs and I pick Mike up.

"You are almost three," I said.

He looks at me and kisses my cheek.

"Can I have a cookie Mommy?" He asks.
"No. Are you hungry?"
"Nope."
"Well I'm going to go get water you want one?"
"Nope."
"You need water too bad."

Jade laughs and Mathilde came and smiles at me.

"I need water too," Mathilde said.

I smile and go inside the haul with her and Ken smiles at us. I wave at him. He smiles wider. Mathilde hand me a water bottle and another one. I smile and put Mike down and open it and hand it to him. I look and see Mathilde going upstairs.

"Do you know where Ryan and Lindsay are?" I ask Ken.
"No I haven't. They might be talking to people before press get here."

I nod my head. I hand Mike the water bottle and he starts drinking it.

"What time did you wake up?" I ask Mike.
"Uncle Jade woke me up."

I smile knowing he's tired still.

"I'm going to go see what Uncle Ryan has for breakfast and you are going to go lay down."
"No."
"You won't miss a race."
"Good."

I rolled my eyes and pick him up and take him to Ryan's Rv and lay him down and start looking for breakfast but only finding food for Ryan that I don't want to eat. The door opens making me look and see my dad.

"Hey dad," I said quietly.
"I figure Ryan won't have anything for you to eat so I got you something," HE said.

I smile and hug him.

"Thanks Daddy," I told him.
"No problem. Where is Mike?"
"He's lying down. He needs a little more sleep. He has an attitude right now."
"Ok."

He goes out. I eat then did my makeup. I hear the bikes and Mike sit up. I get up and see Lindsay coming over to me. She smiles at me and take us over where we can see the race. My dad takes Mike and put him on his shoulders.

"You know you are wearing high heels right?"
"Yep. I only have these and flip flops. I don't like flip flops at races."
"Afraid your foot get ran over again."

I nod my head.

"How are you doing?" She asks.
"I have a little anxiety but it's all fine."
"Good."

I nod my head and watch the race. My dad hands me Mike once the 450 guys are done.

"Want to go see Uncle Ryan or watch this practice?" I asks Mike.
"Watch."

I nod my head and start feeling wired as the fans come. I walk back before it ends so a bike doesn't run me or Mike over. Mike points to Ryan. I walk over and Ryan grabs Mike and I lean against the fence.

"So Blake is coming to Red Mud," Ryan said.
"Cool."
"Are you going to come?"
"Yes," Mike said.

Ryan laughs and smiles at him. Mike looks at me and pout.

"I think about it. I got a few things to think about,” I said.
"Come on the RV with us. It be fun I promise you,” Ryan said.
"I got to think about it. When are you guys leaving?"
"Wednesday."
"It's most likely a no."

Ryan looks at me and pouts then look at Mike who is trying to get out of his arms.

"What up buddy?" Ryan asks.
"I want mommy," He said.

I go over and he hid his head in my shoulder.

"What the matter?" I ask.
"There people everywhere," He said.

I kiss his head and go back to where the RV is kind of feeling a lot safer back here than in the pit. Ken came over and I smile at him. Mike waves at him.

"Hey Buddy," Ken said.
"I'm widding," Mike said.
"What are you ridding?" Ken asks.
"A little bike like Uncle Wyan."

Ken looks at me. I grab my phone and open a picture and show it to Ken. Ken smiles seeing that his bike is really a 50 bike of Ryan's just without a number plate.

"Do you like your bike?" Ken asks.
"Widding is fun."

Ken laughs and leans against the RV near me.

"Are you doing ok?" Ken asks.
"Yeah. You were looking good at practice,” I said.
"Tomac got it."
"He can go fast for a lap but that's all. Give it in a race and he's not up to you and Ryan might not be up to Trey and Stewart."
"Stewart isn't going to do good if his past is anything to say about it."
"What you mean?"
"He caught doing some drug in Seattle and said he has a doctor's note. He's able to race but everyone is talking about him."
"Pressure is going to kill him like the talk has done."
"Yeah."

He smiles at me as his phone goes off. He grabs it and get of the RV.

"Got to go. Press conference time,” He said.
"Have fun."

He smiles at me. I get up and hug him. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Be safe," I told him.
"I will."

He walks away after waving at Mike. I smile and sit down watching Mike. My dad came over and smiles at Mike.

"He’s still a quiet kid?" He asks.
"A lot of the time yeah. What is going on for lunch?" I ask.
"Nuggets," Mike said.

I laugh and shake my head.

"Is that his go to answer?" He asks.
"Most of the time."
"I saw Ken talking to you or him."
"Mike. Mike likes talking to him the few times they around each other."
"They have been around each other at times?"
"I went to Daytona."
"Oh that's right."
"Ken and Ryan been together like once or twice when we there too."
"Just be careful he's single and you don't need to be falling for him."
"Ok dad."
"Jeremy Martin is a good guy."
"Thank you dad."
"He really is and a good age for you."
"You know he will move to a 450 and be against Ryan too right?"
"He lives at home what more do you want?"
"Wait he's part of the Spring Creek Martins?" I ask.
"Yes."
"I’m defiantly not going to even try and date him."
"He grew up where you did."
“He also with a girl for a while now.”
“So?”
“She’s great friends with Lindsay too.”
“He’s from home. That is important.”

I look at Dad then at Mike.

"Dad I don't know what the future holds but I’m pretty sure it doesn't involve me ever living in Minnesota ever again. I visit but I won't live there again."
"What will you do when Ryan is gone from Florida?"
"I might go to California and be with Jade or I might stay. Its years away and I hope a few things change."
"Right."

I smile at him and look at Mike. Jade and Lindsay came over.

"Hey," Lindsay said.
"Hey," I said.
"The chicken is off."
"Nuggets?" Mike asks.
"No, Grill Chicken," Jade said.

He looks at me making me smile.

"It’s good trust me," I said.
"Ok."

I grab Mike and take him in the RV and wash his hands. I go out and see Lindsay waiting out at the RV.

"You ok?" She asks.
"Yeah I’m fine."

Mike kisses my cheek making me smile at him. Lindsay takes me to a table and I sit down and set Mike down.

"Want anything to drink?" Lindsay asks.
"Water," I said.
"Ok."

She walks away and Jade sits down. Mike moves away from him and cover his hair.

"No," Mike said.
"I think you traumatize him now," I said.
"You know Ryan used to do that to you as a kid."
"Yeah and I called on you to beat him up."

He laughs making him look at me and smile.

"We need to talk about a few things tonight," Jade said.

I pout and he pats my shoulder. Ryan came and sits next to me and Lindsay came out and set water bottles on the table. We eat while talking to each other. I get Mike and walk to a place to see with Lindsay. I bit my lip watching as Ken falls down twice. Lindsay runs to where Ryan will pull up. I look at Mike and he smiles at me.

"Wace," He said.

I smile at him and nod my head and watch the 250 race with him. Half way through my phone rings making me look and see its Ken.

"Hey," I said.

Mike glares at me making me put move to put him down and he shake his head and look at the race.

"Bell?" He asks.
"Mike. How are you?" I ask.
"I'm fine. I figure he will be glue to the race and you will be worried."
"So you all good?"
"I'm all good."
"Ok I see you later."
"Tonight?"
"Yep."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and put it in my pocket again. I watch the rest of the races with Mike. We go back to the RV. I sit down and sigh since I'm felling anxiety. Mike came and sits down on my lap and hugs me.

"Hey baby," I said.
"Am I in trouble?" He asks.
"No why?"

He looks at me and I know he sense my mood switch at the last moto. I kiss his forehead and hug him tight.

"Go play with your bikes," I said.
"Play with me."

I go and sit in the dirt and start playing with the bikes with him. Lindsay came over and sit down next to me.

"You ok?" Lindsay asks.
"I really want to go home."
"You are not coming next week no matter what are you?"
"I don't know."

She nods her head and warps her arm around me.

"Nothing is going to happen to you," She said.
"I know."

I smile at her. Mike came to me and smiles at me.

"Mommy can I have a cookie?" He asks.
"Yeah let's wash your hands."
"Ok."

We go to the RV and I make sure his hands are clean and get him a cookie. Lindsay takes us to the Pit. Jade looks at him.

"You got a cookie?" Jade said.
"Mine Cookie," Mike said then hid behind my legs.
"Those look home made."
"Mine Cookies."

Jade looks at me.

"Why does he think I’m going to take his food?" Jade asks me.
"Blake told him that you always took his cookies."

Jade laughs and shake his head. Mike finishes his cookie and goes over to Jade and watch what he's doing and hold things for him. Ryan came over and looks at him.

"He really in to bikes," Ryan said.
"Yeah. He's a Dungey. We all are."
"You are not."
"I know how a bike works better then you do."

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Jade agrees with me,” I said.
"No he doesn't."

Dad came over and pats my shoulder.

"Are you having fun?" He asks.
"Yeah."

Mike came and smile at me.

"Uncle Jade wants watew," Mike said.
"Did he ask you?"
"He said please."

I laugh and pick him up and go in the haul and grab water and hand it to Mike. Ken came in and smiles at us.

"Thirsty?" Ken asks.
"Uncle Jade is."
"Oh I see."
"You went boom."
"Fell down," I told Ken.
"Yes I feel down."

My dad came in. Mike looks then go back to Ken.

"You ok?" Mike asks.
"Yes I’m fine."
"You cheat."
"I cheat?"
"You cheat."
"Why do I cheat?"
"You win. Uncle Wyan is one."
"Dose Poto cheat to?"
"He goes boom."
"So if I get hurt like he dose I won't cheat?"
"Uncle Wyan one."

Ken and I both start laughing. Mike put the water bottle against my face making me move away.

"Let's get that to Uncle Jade," I said.
"Watew please mommy," He asks.

I set him down and open the bottle then hand it to him. I get another bottle for Jade and pick him up.

"Bye cheat," Mike said.
"Bye Buddy," Ken said.

I shake my head at Mike and walk outside and hand the water to Jade.

"Got talking to Ken?" Jade asks.
"Mike did," I said
"Really?"
"Called him a cheater."

Jade laughs and hold out his hand. Mike gives him a high five.

"Good job buddy. Go tell Marvin he cheats now," Jade said.
"Marvin cheats?" Mike asks.
"No but go tell him."
"Ok."

He walks over to Marvin. I walk over and grab him before he gets to close.

"No we are not going to go do that," I said.
"Uncle Jade told me to," Mike said.
"He was joking."
"It will be fun."
"Yeah I’m sure it will be but not this week."
"Ok."

I go over to Jade and Mike goes back to Jade. Once Jade is done. Mike comes to me. I look at him and see he's tired. I grab my phone and see it's his bed time.

"Go tell Grandpa Night night," I told him.
"Ok."

I fallow Mike who goes to my dad who is talking to Ryan.

"Night Night Grandpa," Mike said.
"Going to bed already?"

He nods his head. He hugs Ryan. He came to me. I pick him up and go to the RV. I get him ready for bed and read him a story. I kiss his forehead and start running my hand through his hair knowing it helps him sleep.

"Mommy," He said.
"Yes baby?"
"I like today."
"It was a good day?"
"Yeah."

I smile and kiss his head and he came and lays on my chest making me shake my head and I start rubbing his back. Jade came in and smiles at me.

"Is he out?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Go put him in my bunk and we talk out here."

I get up and go lay Mike down in Jade's bunk and walk to the front and look at Jade.

"What is it?" I ask.
"Ken makes you really happy doesn't he?"
"Yeah he really dose."
"What dose Mike know?"
"Ken is Uncle Ryan friend."
"He talks to Ken."
"He always has. He got that Ken rides a dirt bike is all that I see why he talk to Ken like he does."
"He talks to Marvin like it was nothing. He had to warm up to Mathilde but it was only a little since she could fix his hair and Lindsay couldn't do it right."

I laugh and look down at my hands.

"Take it Blake and Ryan embarrasses you telling Ken if he hurt you that they hurt you?" Jade said.
"Beyond many things yes they have," I said.

He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Dad will be upset about it won't he?" I ask.
"Oh yeah innless Ryan wins the champion he will be angry at you."

Ryan came in and looks around.

"Where is Mike?" He whispers.
"In my bunk, I wanted to talk to my little sister about her boyfriend," Jade said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not coming next week are you?" Ryan asked.
"Blake won't leave you out there alone with everyone around," Jade said.
"He takes Mike super close and let you stay in the RV when you need it."
"And let's not forget that mom is going to the race."
"Yes so for the whole Family."
"I just can't guys. I need two days off from work if I come,” I said.
"You take appointments a lot of the time right?" Ryan asks.
"Tell them that Mike school is out,” Jade said.
"They might let me bring Mike to the work. It happened before,” I said.
"Oh well then.”

I rolled my eyes at them. My phone beeps making me grab it and see its Ken telling me he knows my dad left and many other people have left too.

"Are you guys done making your littler sister fell like she needs her anxiety level super high for a second week in a row?" I ask.
"Yeah. Going to go see Ken?" Ryan asks.
"Yes I am. Don't you be an idiot," I told him.
"He's going to be. Go in to his RV," Jade said.

I laugh and walk to the back and see Mike is fine. I walk away and Jade looks at me.

"Is he ok?" Jade asks.
"Yeah. He has a slight sleep problem."
"What happens?"
"He stops breathing. His machine doesn't travel to good."
"He has a baby monitor at home?"
"Yeah, I forgot to bring it."

Jade grabs his phone and press a button and my phone rings. I grab it and see its Jade. I hit accept and put my phone on silent.

"Thanks Jade," I said.
"No problem."

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out and go over to Ken's door and knock on his RV. He opens it and smiles at me. I go inside and take my phone out.

"Everything ok?" Ken asks.
"Baby monitor," I said.
"Ok."

He hugs me tight and I sigh and hug him. He kisses the top of my head.

"I think you need to come to more Supercross races before coming to another race," He said.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Why do you say that?" I ask.
"You seemed better at Daytona then you were today," He said.
"Lindsay was with me all the time there or I was hidden up but people left me alone during the 250."
"No one stayed with you?"
"Nope."

He pouts making me smile. I kiss his lips. He takes me to the couch making me smile. He pulls me on his lap making me smile at him. He kisses my lips.

"I like that you are here," He said.
"I'm glad."
"So your son thinks I cheat."
"It's his go to thing when something happens that he doesn't like."
"Really?"
"Yeah. If Ryan and him are playing on his bike and Ryan isn't doing something his way he complains to me or Lindsay that he is cheating. At times it's quite funny."
"He told you I cheated before haven’t he?"
"Yeah after the last race he told me. It was very cute Just be glad that he doesn't talk to you about Chad. When I play the time him and James race he get mad that James wins even knowing it's going to happen. It's adorable."

He laughs and kisses my head. He moves me off his lap.

"You want something to drink," He asks.
"Water is good," I said.
"OK."

He goes over and gets two waters and sits down.

"Hungry?" He asks.
"No I’m good."

He pulls me on his lap again. I giggle at him. We start talking after a little while I look at my phone and push a button and see that it's still on the line. I run outside and go to Ryan's and go to where Mike and see he isn't breathing. I pick him up and I hear him take a deep breath in. I hug him close sensing he's scared.

"I'm here baby. It's ok," I said rubbing his bake.

He whimpers and holds on to me while crying a bit. I go to the main area to hopeful get him milk so he doesn't want a cookie. I look and see Jade and Ryan look at me.

"What you need?" Ryan asks.
"Milk," I said.

Ryan gets up and grabs it. I went to grab my phone and see its missing making me remember that I just left Ken. Jade looks at me.

"Phone?" He asks pointing out side.

I nod my head. He gets up and walks outside. Ryan hands Mike the milk. Mike curled up in my arms making me almost drop him. I sit down and grab the milk and hand it out it to Mike. Mike grabs it and drinks it. I kiss the top of his head. I rub his back softly and Jade came and holds my phone out.

"Thanks," I said.
"No problem.”

I grab my phone and Text Ken that Mike woke up and is scared so I most likely can't come back over tonight. I kiss the top of Mike's head. Ryan and Jade leave. I take my shoes off and look at Mike and see he isn't asleep.

"Want more milk?" I ask.
"Can we go outside?"
"Why?"
"To play in the dirt."
"No. We need to go to sleep."
"But Mommy."
"Night time baby."

I open the window and show him and see that everyone is pretty much in their Rv's.

"Ok night time,” Mike said.
"Yes night time. Want more milk?"
"Yes."

I go over and get him more Milk and hand it to him. My phone makes the fairy noise that comes when I get a notification on my phone. I grab it and see its Ken texting me asking me it's fine and if I need anything. I turn the volume down and told him that Mike is fine but thanks anyways. I kiss Mike’s forehead waiting for sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit