Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Red Bud Race

I'm at the haul talking to Whitney watching as Jade explains to Mike what he's doing on the bike.

"So before your family come how is it going with ken?" Whitney whispers to me looking at my mom and Dad who are talking to Blake and Ryan.
"I think we are good."
"I guess that's not the question I want. How do you feel for him?"
"He makes me happy. I really like him."

She laughs making me look at her.

"There are times I forget you only dated two guys," She said.
"I went on dates in Australia."
"Really?"
"Three didn't run when I told them about Mike. They didn't call me after."
"How did Ken handle that? Wait how did you two meet anyways?"

I laugh and look over where Ken is talking to Aldon. He looks at me and smiles at me making my smile come out more.

"I took him and Ryan to the airport to get them to A1," I said.
"Really?"
"Yeah. He met Mike then too."
"Did he ask you there with Ryan and Lindsay?"
"No. I did his hair and we acutely talk. He came back after he paid to ask me out."
"How does he handle the limit time you have to give to him?"
"He understands it. He wants more but he doesn’t push much. He understands that I have to work and I like Ryan to watch him more than anyone so if there is break in something he tries to get an extra hour or two but if the answer is no it gets drop like that."
"That's good."

I nod my head. Lindsay and Meghan came and sit down.

"What are you two talking about?" Lindsay asks.
"How cute Mike is," Whitey said.
"Yeah he's pretty adorable," Meghan said.

Whitey's phone rings and she looks at it and stands up.

"I'm going to go see some of my other friends," She said.
"Have fun," Lindsay said.

Whitney hugs the three of us then walks away. Mike runs over to Ken. I sigh and get up not wanting Ken to lose focus and also for my parent's won't say anything. I walk over careful not to get in the way. I go over to Ken and Mike. Mike smiles at me. I pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"What you talking to Ken about?" I ask.
"Asking about Poto." Ken said.
"Talk to Poto please mommy," Mike said.
"Why?" I ask.
"Where is his gold at."
"What gold?"
"Uncle Blake told me that he has pot of gold. Poto is a lepwechaun.”

Ken starts laughing making me shake my head.

"Can I have watew mommy?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."

I walk in the hall and get a water bottle. I walk out opening the water then hand it to Mike.

"How the hell do you do that?" Blake asks.
"You can't joke around with a two year old Blake," I told him.
"What you mean?"
"Telling him that Villopoto is a leprechaun."

Blake laughs making me glare at him.

"Come on it was funny," Blake said.
"Right. Funny."
"Let's go to practice."

I nod my head and go to practice. Blake takes Mike closer to the track while I hang back with Lindsay and Meghan. I talk to them as they are. Meghan goes over to Blake when the practice ends. I stay where I am and Lindsay looks at me.

"See you later," She said.
"Right."

She leaves. I walk over to Blake since my anxiety level has gotten higher then it's been. Blake smiles at me.

"Having fun?" Blake asks.
"So much fun," I said.
"You can go back. I got him."
"No not after you though him that Poto was a leprechaun."

Meghan laughs making me a little upset because it's not something funny when the fact that Mike can actually meet him and he seemed fine yesterday.

"I love the races," Mike said.
"That's great,” I said smiling at him.

We watch the last of the 250 practice before going up to the pit. Mike goes over to Jade where Whitey is. I walk over to the RV since I still fill my anxiety levels are high. I go to my bag and grab the anxiety pills that I got prescribed since it happen and sit down on the couch and start reading the pills since I haven’t taken them that much. The door opens after a few moments later making me look and see Jade.

"What are those?" Jade asks.
"Anxiety pills," I said.
"That you haven't taken since you left for Australia."

I nod my head. Jade came and sit down next to me and pull me to his side.

"I like Ken," He said.
"Why?"
"He knew without you talking to him or even giving him a second glace that you’re not doing ok. He asked me or Whitney can check on you."
"He seems to understand it."
"Did you stay with Blake this week? I forgot to ask Mathilde to find you and drag you out when the 250 race. She finds good spots and it's often alone."
"Blake was there and he watched Mike. He told Mike that Poto was a leprechaun and nether one seems to care what that can do with him. This isn't just oh that other Ryan on the track with Ryan. They really can meet and he did this to him full well knowing it."
"Who know Blake does things to be funny doesn’t think much.”

I nod my head and look at Jade. He hugs me tight.

"Don't take those please," Jade said.
"Ok."

I put them in my bag and he laughs making me look at him.

"You lock those in a bag that go in your bag.

"It's so Mike never accidently takes it. Those are not good at all,” I said.
"Yeah but there times I think you and Ryan got all of my and Blake’s responsibility."
"I only have it because I have a kid."
"Who is great."

I nod my head and go outside with him. I go over where Mike is talking to Mathilde instead of Blake.

"I think he is mad at me still," Blake said.
"Cool," I said sitting down and move Mike on my lap and hiss his head.

He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Carry on," I told him.

Mike smiles and talk to her more. Marvin came up with a plate and set waters on the tables.

"Oh Lunch. You are coming Jezebel?" She asks.

I nod my head and Mike gets off my lap then climb on the chair next to Marvin. I shake my head and go with her and get plates for me and Mike.

We sit down and see Lindsay and Meghan sitting here as well as Ken. I sit down and Meghan reaches out and touches Mike's hands that are twisting them. He jerks away from her making Lindsay very shocked. I rolled my eyes knowing it's form limited time he’s been around her because when we lived with Blake she hasn't fully moved in with him and she never really seem to care for Mike being around.

"Do not touch me," Mike said.
"I'm family," Meghan said.
"And he's two stop it," I said wanting to stop this as soon as possible.
"I'm family. It's fine. Stop being over protective with him."

I get up noticing how Mike is starting to move in his chair. I pick him up and walk to the RV but he starts flying like a fish making me set him down before I acutely get in the RV so I don’t drop him and hurt him. I sit down and look at him since there is nothing to do but wait this out. My mom came and looks at me.

"Control him," She said.
"Mom I can't ok. He just needs to get out of it on his own."

She went closer to him making me get up and stand in front of Mike who is holding his ears and his whole body is shaking.

"Don't touch him. That’s what caused this in the first place," I said.
"Stop spoiling him."
"Mom just walk over and deal with your children and let me deal with mine."
"You baby him letting him get away with this."

I glare at her and go over to Mike. He looks t me and came and lays his head in my neck.

"You did good with using your words,” I told him kissing his head.

He nods his head but kept his head close to me and warps his arms around my neck.

“Do you want to eat then we go watch the race. Just us two,” I told him.
"And Mathilde," he said.
"And Mathilde for the 250."
"Ok."

I walk over to the table and see it's only Ken and I set Mike down and get him to eat.

"You ok buddy?" Ken asks.
"Mommy is the only one who can touch my hands," He said.
"Right."

Ken looks at me and I sigh knowing that Ken is worried about him. I sit next to Ken seeing as my parents are facing away from us.

"He's not like other kids his age," I said.
"That's all I'm going to get?" Ken asks.

I look at him and he nods his head. He moves to look towards the haul making me look and see Aldon.

"See you later," Ken said.

I nod my head. He drops his hand and squeezes my leg.

"Be safe," I said.
"Plan on it," He said.

I smile and watch as he walks to Aldon. I look at Mike and see him looking around kind like he doesn’t see anything. I eat and take care of the plates. I grab him and walk over where Mathilde is.

"Hello," She said.
"Mike has something to ask you," I said.
"Can we watch the 250 races with you?" He asks.
"Of course."

Mathilde and I talk about where to meet and what going on before I leave with Blake and Meghan. Me and Mike watch all the races. We go to the RV after the 250 second moto. He plays with the Bikes. I sit down and look at him before getting my phone since it made a noise. I look through it before looking up and see Mike running to Ken. I get up and chase after him. I grab Mike seeing Potois in front of Ken's RV.

"Nope," I said.
"Mommy there is Poto," He said.
"Yep and there is Uncle Ryan."
"I need to talk to him."
"Nope," I said.

I walk inside the RV and set Mike down in Ryan's Lap.

"What up?" Ryan asks.
"He saw Villa," I said.
"I heard what Blake did. It's funny."

I nod my head and go to the fridge and grab water. I sit down and relax for a bit before I take Mike outside so he can play in the dirt again. He starts playing and Whitney came and sit down.

"He's not like most kids," She said.
"Yep," I said.

She looks at me. I sigh and look down at my hands.

"He has aspergers but it's high on the list. He might never need that label with how things are going."
"What about his school?" Whitney asks.
"He goes to one that is special in dealing with high functioning kids of different kind learning disabilities to teach them how to go in to a normal class if it’s able."
"That's why you live where you did not because of what Lindsay said.”
"Yeah. I notice certain things when he was a baby. I got him tested before I left the country and told my mom about it since it was it or ADD and she just said I'm a bad parent so I haven't told anyone else and try help him be somewhat normal."
"Right."

I nod my head and she hugs me tight.

"If you need someone to talk to call me. I don't care when it is but call me before you go in to your breakdowns you have when you bottel up your emotions trying to make everyone happy,” She said.

I sigh and look at Mike and see he's gone. I sit up and Whitey gets me and walks me to Ken's side and I see Mike and Ken talking to Ryan. I go over and Ken smiles at me.

"It's fine. Mike bolted after Ryan for a second time wanted to see what it was about."
"Leprechaun," I said.

He looks at me and tilts his head.

"He hasn't brought that up?" I ask.
"No just why he falls down so much."

I sigh and go over and make sure Mike sees me before picking him up.

"Hi Mommy," He said.
"Hey."

I kiss his forehand deiced not to argue wit him.

"Can you make it Wain?" Mike asks Ryan. .
"Rain," I fixed Mike's mistake.
"No why do you think that?" Ryan asks looking at him.
"You need a Wainbow for youw pot of Gold and Howse shoes.”
"What?”
“The Wainbow shows you where youw pot of gold is that awe with howse shoes and clovews,” Mike said.
“Rainbows, Horse shoes and clovers?” Ryan asks looking at me.
“Yeah that’s what he said,” I said.
“So are you calling me a leprechaun?” Ryan asks looking at Mike again.
"Uncle Blake said you aew one."

Ryan laughs making me relax.

"I’m not one. They are fake." Ryan said.

Mike looks at me and I nod my head.

"Uncle Blake was teasing you," I said.
"I don't like when he does that,” Mike said.
"I know."

He nods his head and Ryan looks at me.

"He's almost three?" He asks.
"Yep. He's really smart."
"Well I'm leaving to the airport. I hope to see you around."

I nod my head and he looks at Mike.

"And thank you for the recap of my falls," Ryan said.
"You going home?"
"Yes."
"What about dinner?"
"I get it on the way."
"It's Dinner time."
"Ok let's go find what there is for dinner say bye,” I told him.
"Bye," Mike said.

He waves at Ken and I go over and get food for us to eat. I get him to bed after a little bit then grab my phone texting Ken that we can talk whenever he's ready. He text me back right away that he’s ready now. I go out and walk to Ken's buss and see he's waiting for me out of his.

"Hey," He said.
"Hey."

I walk over and kiss his lips. He smiles at me.

"So guess what?" Ken asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Aldon has lighten up."
"Why?"
"I guess seeing you today change his mind."

I nod my head and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. I hug him tight. We go inside and start talking about music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit