Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

It's Cute

I'm pull up to the restaurant where I'm meeting Ken for lunch. I walk to the door. I look and see Ken pushing Adam away pointing to his car.

"Hey," Adam said spotting me.
"Hey Adam," I said.
"He's leaving," Ken said.

I laugh and go over to him and kiss his lips.

"Come on it's cute," Adam said.
"What is?" I ask knowing it's easier to let Adam get out what he wants to get him to leave.
"I found a picture and Ken had a crush on the girl in the picture."
"And how is that cute?" Ken asks.

Adam hand me a picture I grab it and see it's a picture of the two of us at a race talking. I laugh a little.

"I'm lost,' Ken said.
"That's me," I said.
"Oh."

I laugh and kiss his cheek then look at Adam. A girl who can be his little sister came with a bag and she looks at me and Ken then Adam.

"Hey Ken," She said.
"Hey. I see you guys later," Ken said.

He leads me to the restaurant. We get the food and sit down at a table.

"That's his little sister right?" I asked.
"Yeah. You guys hanged when you both raced?" He asks.
"We both rode at the ranch so if Linda couldn't come to a race they would watch me. It became easier when I start riding for Team Green."

He nods his head. We start talking about different things. I go to work and walk inside and see Justin at my station. I go over and smile at him.

"Hello," I said.
"Hey."
"So same thing as before?"
"No more saved head and leave it a little longer on top."
"Ok."

I walk to the hair station and wash his hair and sit him down and get his hair cut it so it looks good. I grab the gel and lightly gel it in the style that's good.

"How is this?" I ask him.

He nods his head.

"This is really good. Thank you,” He said.
"No problem."

He turns the chair around and starts walking away. I grab the tools I used and walk back and out them in the disinfecting spots and grab the ones form the morning. I go over to my station and see a girl there.

"What do you want done?" I ask.
"I'm Justin's girlfriend."
"Ok."
"Don't flirt with him."
"I won't. I got a boyfriend that I’m very happy with."
"Right look at the car he drives and you want it."

I sigh and look at her and then remember that Ryan and Justin don't like each other.

"I'm a Dungey fan," I said.
"Right."

I bit my lip and grab my phone since it fit in my pocket today. I open it up to a picture of me and Ryan at Dayton. I hold it out to her.

"See big fan," I said.
"You went to Dayton."
"Yep. I do my job that's all."
"Ok."

She leaves and I put my phone away rolling my eyes at her. I get back to work.

I pull up to the house after work and see Ryan is here since his truck is the drive through. Mike runs inside. He runs to Ryan. I go over and smile at Ryan.

"Hey are you going to spend Sunday at home this week?" I ask getting Mike a cup of water.
"Yeah, oh his birthday," Ryan said.
"Yeah. It's fine. What about Wednesday or Thursday that you and Lindsey come over and we do the cake then," I said.
"Are you sure you don't want to come?"
"Really Ryan?"
"Home come home not to spring creek. I know you are never going there and I'm fine."
"There is no point in going and not go to the race because I'm not going to let him go without me."
"Because of last week."
"With Blake there comes Rachel."
"Whitney will be there."
"It's best for us not to spend a lot of time together Ryan. It's not just mom and dad ok and I don't think anyone will deal with Mike in the right way."
"What cause his break down?"
"It was loud, hot and there was a lot going on. Meghan touching him just toped everything else going on."
"Got it."
"Talk to Lindsay about Thursday or Wednesday. Whichever one is fine just telling me so I can have the cake and cookies ready."
"Ok."
"What are you doing here alone?"
"Taking me widding," Mike said.

I laugh and shake my head.

"It's a little too late to go ridding your dirt Bike but we can go down the block on your bike," Ryan said.
"Ok."

He runs to the garage.

"You should come to just walk around," He said.
"I will. I'm going to change. Get him gear up."
"Ok."

I go and get change in shorts and a fox shirt. I put on shoes and go down stairs grabbing my phone and keys. I walk to the garage and see Ryan is putting on Mike's helmet. I go to my car and get the garage opener. They came out to the drive way. I close it and go and make sure the door is locked before walking down the block talking to Ryan about him and Lindsay. We go back home and I get Mike all un-geared up. He runs to the house. I go inside and put the garage clicker on the counter next to my purse.

"How are you and Ken?" He asks.

I smile and nod my head.

"We are good," I said.
"That's good. You like him a lot?"
"Yeah. If things are going good after Des Nations I might think about him being able to come around Mike but just as my friend."
"He seems to like Mike."
"He dose and Mike likes him too."
"That's good for you."
"For now it's good."

He nods his head and hug me.

"I know this season is tough for you," He said.
"I still want you to win."
"Yeah but that's because he's a rookie and you don't think rookies should win it."

I laugh and nod my head.

"Ok I got to go home to get dinner. Hey don't forget to vote for me on for box,” He said.
"Been doing it."
"Good."

I laugh and he walks to the living room where Mike is. I smile seeing them saying bye. Ryan came and I hug him.

"I see you Wednesday," He said.
"Great. I don't know if we going out or not all depends on what he wants."
"That’s fine. But we get your cake and cookies right?"
"Cake, I have cookies to send and make sure everyone gets it."
"I will thank you."
"No problem."

He walks outside. I walk to the living room and start playing with Mike.