Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Cookie Talks

I wake up and look at Mike and see him sleeping in bed. I smile and walk out and go in the kitchen and see Ryan getting a cup of water.

"Merry Christmas," Ryan said.
"Merry Christmas."

He looks over in the living room.

"We got to eat the cookies for Santa before Mike wakes up," He said.

I laugh and he gets them and I get a us both a cup of milk and sit down. He sits down and grab one and hand it to me. I grab it and dunk it in the milk.

"How you feeling?" Ryan asks.
"Lost."
"You are 18 so it's understandable."
"I got a child to deal with and you knew what you wanted to do before you were my age."
"You did to and you are. Finding a place to live is what is your problem."

I nod my head and take a bit out of the cookie. Lindsay came and look at me and Ryan.

"What you two doing up?" She asks.
"Talking," Ryan said.
"You guys always talk."
"It's different when you add milk and cookies."

I laugh since me and Ryan would sometimes eat Oreos at night before a big race for him or a big test for me.

"Are you going to do this with our kids?" Lindsay asks.
"Maybe. Daddy bonding time," Ryan said.

Lindsay rolled her eyes and get her a glass of water.

"Can I stay or do you two want me to leave?" She asks.

Mike came in whimpering. I get up and Ryan hides the plate. I pick him up and kiss his head.

"You left," He said.
"Just getting water. You want a cookie?" I asks him.

He nod his head. I go and get him a cookie and put my milk closer to him

"What happen?" Ryan asks.
"Bad Dweams," Mike mumble.
"What about?"
"Don't know."

"He has night terrors so he doesn't remember. He wakes up being scared that's all. No one in Australia could tell me what causes them. I haven't been able to save money up to get him checked out here," I explain.
"How long has this been going on?" Lindsay asks.
"Every night since I can remember. He doesn't sleep more then four hours at a time besides when we were on the plane."
"That got to be rough," Ryan said.

I nod my head since I always feel tired.

"I think it do some good for you to stay with us till you figure out what the matter with him and getting full nights sleep," Ryan said.
"I'm fine."
"Nope," They both said.

I sigh and Ryan looks at me.

"You need to be getting some more sleep," Ryan said.
"He normally just crawls in my lap and goes to sleep after five minutes," I said.
"And do you?"
"I take some time but."
"You need to take a nap when you get home form work," Lindsay said.

I sigh knowing I can't win with them.

"Fine I move there," I said.
"Good Blake sent most of your stuff there already anyways," Ryan said.

I look at Mike and see he's asleep.

"I need to get him a bike," I said.
"Can i?" Ryan asks.
"Do I get to pick the number on his jersey?"
"You don't want it to be five?"
"Two for Villa."

He laughs and shakes his head at me.

"22?" I asks.
"No."

I pout and Ryan looks at me with his own pout.

"He picks his number?" I asks.
"Yeah."

I nod my head and Lindsay smiles at me.

"It be so fun having you guys at the house with us. Got it alone till it's the east coast races," Lindsay said.
"I'm going to go lay down. He's going to be up soon wanting presents," I said.

He nod his head. I walk to my room and lay down in bed waiting for Mike to wake up for Christmas since I can never go to sleep after he wakes up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit