Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Movies

I'm in the kitchen talking to Mike waiting for the muffins to come out of the oven. There is a knock on my door.

"Uncle Ryan here?" He asks.
"I guess so."

I walk to the door and look in the peep hole and see Ryan. I open it and look at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Ricky said you’re not taking him to the track today."
"There is going to be a lot of people so I figure that it's not really the best to take him since he's still just learning how to ride the bike. We going tomorrow and he is going to ride before lunch like normal," I said.
"Oh. You have a scheduled?"
"Yes I do. Come in."

He comes in and Lindsay comes and sit down. Mike looks at them.

"Why awe you hewe?" Mike asks.
"There isn't a race today," Ryan said.
"Oh."
"So what are you guys doing?" Lindsay asks.
"Watch the race," Mike said.
"Mike there isn't a new race."
"We watch old wace. It's wace day."
"How about if we go and ride?" Ryan said.
"After wace I go wide my diwt bike."
"How about we change it?"

I look at Mike and see he's getting his face that happens before he has a meltdown. I turn the lights off and go over to him and look at him in his eyes.

"You don't have to if you don’t want to," I told him softly.
"I want to wide my bike but it's not time."
"It's ok to change the time."

He nods his head. I smile and kiss his forehead.

"After breakfast you go ride with Uncle Ryan," I said.
"Ok."

I go and turn the light back on.

"What just happen?" Lindsay asks.
"He likes to have a scheduled and you guys just push him on messing it up. That's all."

The timer goes off. I get the muffins out and grab them to get them out of the pan.

"You made Muffins?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah."
"I had Oatmeal."
"Of course you did. You always have oatmeal."
"Is this the one that Ryan got the recipe for but I still can't make right?" Lindsay asks.
"Yeah but Ryan says that about everything I make if you haven't figure that out yet."
"I have but I agree with him that I don't make things as good as you."
"Mommy is the best cook,” Mike said.

I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Thanks baby," I said.
"Muffin time?"

I grab one and take off the table then put it on a plate and hand it to Mike. I smile as he stars eating it.

"Do you two want anything to drink?" I ask.
"Water is great," Ryan said.

I look at Lindsay and she nods her head looking at my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Just seeing what's going on?"
"Of course."
"Friends of ours are coming in to town later today so we can't watch him tomorrow while you go out with friends."

I nod my head and grab a muffin and take a bit so I don't say anything. I grab cups and fill them with water and sit them down in front of them.

"You ok?" Ryan said.

I nod my head and Lindsay set my phone down. I grab it and see she was texting Ken and see she got it for early today. I sigh not wanting to mess with his scheduled. My phone beeps making me see its Ken asking if this is still Lindsay. I smile and told him it's me then put it in my pocket. I put the phone in my pocket and eat it while talking to Mike. Mike gets up.

"Wide?" Mike asks.
"Yes," Ryan said.
"Ok."

I go upstairs and get him in clothes. I grab the gear form his closet and go downstairs. I grab the bag where his helmet, gloves, goggles and boots are and put the gear in them.

"Do you wash his bike?" Ryan asks.
"Adam dose it or Big Wick," Mike said.
"Adam?"
"AC," I said.
"Why?"

I smirk and Ryan looks at me.

"When we were both amateurs, I beat him five years of practice bike washing and won. We talked and if he's there when Mike is done he would clean his bike really good at least a month till Mike can help."
"Right. I forgot that you guys knew each other really well as kids."

I nod my head. Ryan put the bike in his bed. Lindsay grabs the booster seat and put it in the turck. I pick Mike up and walk over and put him in.

"Are you coming Mommy?" Mike asks.
"No she is going to go see a friend," Lindsay said.
"Ok have fun."
"Yeah. You have fun too."

I smile at Mike and kiss his forehead.

"Are you fine with that?" I asks.
"Yep."
"Ok. I love you baby. Be safe on your bike and behave. You need to listen to Uncle Ryan ok."
"Yes."
"Good."

I close the door and look at Lindsay.

"How long are you going to be?" I ask.
"After lunch time. You can come and not spend the whole time with Ken if you don't want to. I just know you guys need more time together."
"I think about it. I might not spend all the time with him today."
"Why?"
"I want to see a movie and Ken might not want to see it or already seen it."
"I highly doubt that boy does not want to go see anything with you."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hug her then go over to Ryan and he hugs me.

"Call me if you need me ok," I said.
"I got it."
"If he is talking to Adam be nice and let it happen. It might not ok."
"Ok."

I go inside as he gets in the truck. I grab my phone and see Ken text me back telling me to call him when they leave. I call him while going in the kitchen.
"Hey," Ken said.
"Hey," I said.
"What do you want to do?"
"I want to go see a movie."
"Do you have a movie in mind?"
"Yeah, Guardians of the Galaxy. I know it's like super new so it will be packed."
"Well it is only nine. I figure out where they have a showing ok."
"Ok thanks."
"No problem bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and clean up breakfast. I go and take a shower. I grab my phone and see Ken is calling me while walking to my closet to find clothes.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. So there is a showing in the theater next to me," Ken said.
"That sounds fine. I will drive out."
"Ok. Then I figure we go to my house and I make us something for lunch and go to the pool."
"The pool?"
"Yeah I got one at my place."
"So it will be just me and you there?"
"That's what I plan."
"Ok. I bring my swim suit."
"Ok I text you my address ok."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and grab a swim suit form the pile that Ryan got me form fox then look at it and make sure it doesn’t say Roczen on it. I get in shorts and a crop top knowing that it's hot since the house is already hot. I go and do light make up and blows dry my hair and put a braid hallo on the back of my hair. I grab a towel and sunscreen and stuff them in my bag where I throw my keys and wallet in. I grab my phone and make sure everything is locked up then get in my car and see Ken text me the address. I text him I’m leaving now before starting the car and putting his address in navigation and put music on. I drive to his place and turn the car off. I grab my phone and call Ken to make sure I’m at the right place. Ken came out and waves at me. I smile and get out and go over and kiss his lips. He smiles at me.

"You ready to go see the movie?" I ask him.
"Yeah."
"Good."

I smile and he opens the door to his truck. I get in and he closes it. He came in and smiles at me.

"So you really want to see Guardians of the Galaxy?" He asks.
"Yeah. I heard about it a lot and the tree and Raccoon look cool."
"I wouldn't be surprised if you said you read the comics."
"Never been big about reading comics. I like all the movies so that adds in to it too but sitting down and reading a comic always seems hard if you didn't get in to it at the start since they are like never ending."
"I can see that."

I nod my head and start talking to him about what he did this week since we last saw each other. We go to the moves and he buys the tickets and hand me glasses.

"We are seeing it in 3d?" I ask.
"That's why we came here not one by your house."
"I thought it was because you wanted to get in the pool."
"No that was after this."

I nod my head and we go inside and he gets me a soda since he pressures me to get something. We go to the theater and they let us in. We go in and find a seat in the middle. We sit down and I get my glasses out and look at them then put them on top of my head. Ken looks at me.

"You get cold don't you?" Ken asks.
"I got a jacket in my bag if I need it," I said.
"Ok. Are you sure?"

I nod my head and grab my bag and get my jacket out. He nods his head and kisses my head.

"Ok that's good."

I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you for caring though," I said.
"It's no problem."

I smile and he warps his arm around me. I smile at him and cuddle up in his arm. We watch the previews as the theater full up with people.

We walk out of the theater and I look at Ken.

"How you liked the Movie?" I ask.
"It was good but more important how did you like it?"
"I loved it. It's was one of the best ones."

He nods his head and smiles at me. We go to his truck and he drives to Panera Bread. We go out and get in line. We sit down once we got our food.

"So what happen to cooking at your house?" I ask.
"I really don't feel like cooking. That's a problem?"
"Nope just wondering."
"Ok. So you were freaking out being at the pool."
"When there is a group of people I feel my nervous get the better of me when I'm in my bathing suit."

He nods his head and smiles at me.

"So what is Mike doing?” He asks.
"Going to ride with Ryan,” I mumble.
"And you are not happy about it?"
"I feel at times they think they don't always have to ask me if it's ok that they want to do something with him. They really didn't ask if I was ok with them taking him riding but just brought it up to him. They pushed him and he was starting to break down. I clam him off before he threw a fit but if I was asked about it then I can figure out how to broach the subject better with him."
"That's the same reason why you don't get along with your mom and dad isn't it?"
"Yeah. The point is they do it to help me a little but it still pisses me off."

He nods his head and we start talking and eating. We go to his house and he shows me to the spare room and I get change and get change in the swim suit. I walk out and see Ken leaning against the bar with his phone talking. He looks at me and I feel his eyes over my body making me feel a little self-conscious. He looks at my face and smiles at me. I smile at him. He gets a face on him making me a little worried.

"Go to the ranch and talk to Mike," Ken said.

He hangs up soon after and he sighs.

"Who's was that?" I ask.
"Adam, he wants to come over and play in the pool. I figure get him to mess with Ryan a little," He said.

I smile and go over and kiss his lips. He smiles at me and point to the door.

"Time to go swimming?" He said.
"Sounds good,” I said.

We go to the pool and Ken grabs the floating chair and jump in. I rolled my eyes and sit down and splash him making him looks at me offended. We start talking as I splash him and he tries to splash me. He glares at me. I grab his phone and take a picture of him. He shakes his head at me. I post it on Instagram and then turn on Nine Inch Nails. He looks at me and came and pulls my leg.

"No No," I said starting to kick at him since I don't like the water.

He let me go and back away. I take a deep breath and he came closer to me making me take my feet out of the pool.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you," Ken said softly.
"I don't know how to swim," I mumble out looking at him.
"Ok. I won't pull you in. You can stand up in this side I promise. See I am."

I nod my head. He grabs my hips. He pulls me off the side and pulls me in the pool. I sigh and glare at him as he put me the pool and I grab a hold of his arm. I sigh when I felt my feet on the touch the ground.

"See you are not going to drown ok," He said.

I nod my head and he kisses my lips. I pick my feet up and put them around his waist. He pulls away and picks me up and set me outside of the pool again.

"Did you drown at one time?" HE asks.
"Mike did."
"Ok. I get the fear of the water now."
"It was in the ocean and he just tripped in on seaweed."
"Makes a lot more sense even now."

I smile at him. He grabs his chair and sits on it and moves it so it's next to me and we splash each other a little while talking. My phone rings making me get up and grab it and see it’s Ryan.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. How are you doing?" Ryan asks.
"I'm doing good. How is Mike doing?"
"He's good. We are coming home."
"What up?" I ask.
"Barcia came up to the ranch."
"Ok I leave Ken's now to meet you guys at my house."
"Sounds good. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up. Ken came and kisses my lips. I smile at him when he pulls away.

"I need to go. Ryan and Lindsay are brining Mike back home," I said.
"Really? It sounded to be an almost all day thing."
"Bam Bam show up and those two get along horrible. It's quite funny."

Ken laughs and kisses my lips again. I push him away giggling at him.

"I have to get going," I said.
"Right."

I smile at him. He hands me a towel. I dry off and go inside and get change in my regular clothes. I walk out and Ken hands me a water bottle. I smile at him. He walks me to my truck door. I get in and Ken kisses my lips.

"I call you tonight," He said.
"Ok. See you later."
"Great."

I smile at him and he kisses my forehead before closing the door. I smile at him and drive away. I go to the house and see Ryan is putting the bike away and talking to Mike who is still in gear. I go over to him and Mike looks at me before running to me and hugging my legs. I bend down and pick him up and look at his face. He smiles at me.

"Hey buddy," I said.
"Hi mommy," He said.
"Did you have fun?"
"Yes. Adam was there.'
"Oh he was?"
"Yeah."
"Did you have lunch already?"
"Yes. I had a sandwich with no bread."

I nod my head and look at Ryan who is looking at us. I smile at him.

"You ok Ry-Ry?" I ask.
"Yeah. Adam came over and Mike and he start talking."

"What you talk to Adam about?" I ask looking at Mike.
"How his bike is wrong color," Mike said.

I nod my head and smile at him.

"Come on let's get you water," I said.
"Ok."

I walk to the kitchen and get him a cup of water. Lindsay came and I hug her.

"Hey is Ryan ok?" I ask.
"Yeah. He feels a little wired that Mike just goes over to Adam when he was taking a break. He was overheating."
"Why does that make Ryan wired?"
"Adam is an unknown guy talking to you and Mike."
"I know Adam for years. I was on the same team at him for two years. I know him quite well so it's not just some random guy talking to him."
“But Ryan never saw you two much. He’s still unsure how close you guys are."

I nod my head and put Mike down.

"Let me go talk to Ryan ok," I said.
"Got it."

I walk to the garage and sit down looking at Ryan who is messing around with the bike.

"So is this about Justin or Adam?" I ask.
"Adam. It's it because of Ken why you let him around Mike?"
"You know we did a lot of stuff together before I quit racing."
"I know."
"Then what is the problem with letting my friend talk to my son?"
"It's not about Mike."

I look at Ryan and know he's feeling bad.

"This is about how Dad kinda let me go places unsupervised while he stayed with you till this year?" I ask.
"A little. I was fine alone for the last few years."
"Ryan, your dad's favorite. It's nothing bad but it's the truth. He wanted to be here to make sure you were doing well."

He looks at me a little.

"You believe that?"
"Blake is Mom's or Mom babies him because of his heart."
"What about you and Jade?"
"We grew up to know how to be independent. I don't know if it's a bad thing but they haven't accepted that I’m an adult now."
"Your only 18."
"I lived in another country with a kid at the age of 17. I'm an adult no matter my age."

Ryan nods his head and then looks at me.

"I love you. I told him all the time that he can go be with you," He said.
"I know. I don't put the blame on your or Blake. It's with our parents."

He looks at me.

"Most of my therapy sessions were actually spent on talking about our parents then the rape," I said.
"Then how are you so fine?"
"Because I have to be for Mike. I have to accept that it happened and get over it to make life great for him and make sure it doesn't happen to him."

He nods his head. I look at Ryan and pat his leg.

"Come on inside. Nothing is going to change the past,” I told him.
"Ok."

We walk inside and Ryan goes over and starts playing with Mike. Lindsay looks at me. I smile at her not knowing how to put in what me and Ryan talked about in words without saying something about my parents. Lindsay smiles at me. I go over and play with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit