Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Unadilla

I'm at the Ranch watching as Mike rides around. Adam came and I wave at him.

"How does it feel to ride again?" I ask him.
"It feels great. You are here earlier than expected."
"He's not going to be ridding for a few weeks."
"What going on?"
"He's getting his tonsils out."
"So not fun."
"Yeah but he remembers a little of how he got his lymph nods out so he kind of knows what to expect."
"How old is he?"
"Three and by November he would have three surgeries."
"What is the other one he has done?"
"He's going to get his heart problem fix."
"He has a heart problem? Is that why he takes breaks?"
"With his tonsils he actually doesn't breath in the same amount of air as he should so that part of the problem. Normally you won't notice his heart problem in less it's been a while."
"You seem clam talking about his heart."
"Blake had the same ting so I know what's going on with him. I'm just glad that doctors understand the importance of doing it sooner than later."
"Why?"
"His chest is caved in. You can see it and the older he gets the more it gets noticeable."

He nods his head. His little sister came and I smile at her. She stops and looks at me.

"Jezebel?" She asks.
"Hey," I said.

She came and hugs me tight.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

I point to Mike who is talking to Big Rick as he is taking the bike away.

"Hold on."

I walk over to them and Big Rick smiles at me.

"He's out of gas," Big Rick said.
"Oh crap I didn't think of that at all."
"We got some at the house. I'm going to go fill it up."
"Ok."
"Can I come?" Mike asks.

Big Rick looks at him since most little kids wouldn't want to be around to see that.

"I see that you are like your Mom," Big Rick said.
"What?" Mike asks.
"You are going to be working on your bike."
"Like uncle Jade. He has the second coolest job."
"Uncle Ryan has the first?"
"Yeah."
"Come on and today we are going to clean your bike."
"Ok."

They walk to the garage and I go over and sit on the bed.

"You have a kid?" She asks me.
"Yeah. He's Three."

She looks at me and I know she’s trying to piece things together.

"What are you doing here if you have a kid? Your boyfriend was out in Minnesota," She said.
"His father isn't a part of his life and the father isn't the boyfriend."
"Oh ok."

I smile at her and she nods her head.

"I bet he's cute," She said.
"Oh he is."

I grab my phone and show her my background to show her that picture of Mike who is just in his gear.
"Aw that's so cute," She said.
"Yeah. Let me pull up my folder with all the pictures of him."

I open the folder with all the pictures of her and she sits down and starts looking through it while me and Adam talk about how it feels to ride a dirt bike. Ricky came over and looks at us.

"You know the older you guys get the more it looks like you guys are together," Ricky said.
"Go spend time with your own children," I said.
"They have a play date with other kids,” He said.
"Cool," I said.
"Go spend time with your Wife," Adam said.

Ricky laughs and shakes his head then look at us.

"So which one of you are with someone because that's when you both get defenseive about that comment?" Ricky asks.

Adam and his sister points to me.

"Really you found a boyfriend with having a kid and being here all weekend?" Ricky asks.
"Yes."

He looks at me.

"He's a motocross racer. Tell me it's Mookie that be so funny with you disliking him so much," Ricky said.
"It's not Malcolm."

He looks at me then title his head and look at Adam.

"Who is it?" Ricky asks.
"I don't know," Adam said raising his voice.
"Come on Adam. She won't hurt you. She's gone soft look at her she's wearing heels to a track."
"She wore heels to the track all the time when she raced. She can run in them and hasn’t gone soft."

I laugh and look at Ricky and he smiles at me.

"You can't tell your parent's," I said.
"Ok."
"Or mine."

He looks at me.

"That doesn't sound good," Ricky said.
"I'm going to tell my parents after the season over the phone,” I said.
"Ok so who is it?"
"Ken," I said.
"Oh Supercross is going to be fun."

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"We are talking about him joining us," Ricky said.
"That be good," I said.
"Really your brothers work for his team now."
"My dad will not be happy with it at all so he's away from my dad perfect."

Ricky looks at me.

"I dated a guy who went against Blake for like a month and my dad was not happy about it. He tried to get me with someone else. He already tried to get me with that person again."
"The boyfriend or other guy?"
"Other guy. He races so the fact that he's going to race against Ryan at some point so it's stupid really."
"So which Martian is younger?"
"I think its Jeremy," Adam said.
"Why do you go there?" I ask.
"They are from Minnesota. I can see your parents feeling the need to keep you closer."
"Yeah I’m not going to live in Minnesota ever again."
"Really that's strong."
"I might move to California. I can't see Jade doing the things that make me want to tell Ryan to leave me the hell alone."

Mike came running to me making me smile at him.

"Hey baby," I said.
"I'm thirsty mommy," He said.
"Ok want to sit up here?"

He shakes his head and I look at Adam's Sister.

"This is Adam's sister. She's fun,” I said.
"I'm actually going to go to go where my parents are,” She said.

She gets up and I hug her.

"If you need anything call me," I said.
"I will promise. I need to go shopping for school. I might take you with me,” She said.
"We drag Adam along to play with Mike."
"That sounds great."
"Then I help you with hair and makeup."
"Ok."

She leaves and I pick Mike up and put him on the tail gate. I go and grab a water bottle form the back and open it and hand it to Mike. He smiles at me and start drinking it.

"Are you having fun Mike?" Ricky asks.

He nods his head while drinking water. I smile as Mike put the water bottle down before going to where Adam is and try to put his helmet on. Adam helps him with it and set him on the ground while I go to the bike and start it. Mike sits down on it and drives over to the track.

"You know for a three year old with no training wheels he is doing really good," Carey said.
"What do you expect with someone with my blood or did you all forget that I acutely beat both of my brothers and you Adam," I said.
"No I can't forget that fact."

I laugh and Ricky shakes his head and pats my head.

"Well have fun," Ricky said.
"Thanks you too."

He walks away and Adam smiles at me making me raise my eyebrow.

"What you planning?" I ask.
"Want to mess with Ken?” He asks.
"When you say mess with?"
"Just rub it in his face that I spending time with you and he isn't."

I laugh and nod my head. He grabs his phone and took a picture of us smiling. He sends it to Ken and we talk as Mike starts ridding.

"He hasn't answered me yet," He said.
"He is busy so that's why."
"Right. Text him something."

I rolled my eyes and see that the race starts in ten minutes. I text Ken good luck before getting Mike off the track. I quickly change him out of his gear and walk to the house and go inside with Adam and see his sister is on the couch. I sit in the middle and Mike came and climb on my lap. I kiss his head and warp my arms around him. My phone rings making me grab it and look at it and smile seeing that Ken text me back with a picture of him smiling at the camera. I smile and put it away.

"Did he text you back?" Adam asks.
"Yeah," I said.
"He didn't see the picture then."

I shrugged my shoulders not caring really. We watch the first Moto 450 and Mike smiles at me.

"Uncle Wyan won," HE said.
"Yes he did."
"I'm hungwy Mommy," He said.
"Yeah. What do you want?"
"Nuggets."

I laugh as he looks at the TV again. I get up and set him on the couch. He moves closer to Adam. I walk over and Linda smiles at me.

"We didn't plan on having you all over," She said.
"Yeah. I'm going to go get McDonald’s. Can I leave him because he won't be happy to leave the race."
"Of course he's really good."

I nod my head and go over and look at Adam and his sister.

"You guys want anything form McDonalds?" I ask.
"Yeah," Adam asks.
"Can I com with you?" His sister asks.

I nod my head. Adam gets his wallet out and hand me a 20. I nod my head and go to my track and grab the gear bag and throw it in the back and to the nearest McDonald’s talking to his sister about what's going on with her life. I pull up and we get out and we order the food.

"So how do you like Florida?" She asks.
"I really like it. It's nice and warm out here even a little too warm but that's better than to cold."

She laughs and nods her head. A guy came over who looks to be about my age.

"Um hey," He said.
"Oh hi Aaron," She said.

They hug and start talking and I can she likes him. Our number gets called I go and get the food. She came and grabs a bag from me. I walk to my car and put the food in the back and get in and drive to the farm again. I get the bag and go inside and see Mike talking to Adam and Ricky about the race. Mike looks at me and runs to me.

"Hungry?" I ask.
"Yes."

I laugh and he sits on the floor. I grab napkins and set them down and get his nuggets out and open it and take half of the out and put the apple slices in the lid then sit on the couch.

"That all he eats?" Ricky asks.
"He might have more since he did a lot today. He is a snacker," I said.
"Oh ok."

I nod my head and get my phone out and tell Ken he did a good job with the first Moto and good luck for the second one. He text me back asking why that took so long so I told him that I went to McDonald’s to get food before the second Moto. I take a picture of Mike and Adam, who moved to the floor to eat next to him, then send it to Ken making sure my feet in it. We all eat and watch the rest of the races. I text Ryan that he did a good job today and Mike is really happy for him. Mike came up to me once the 250 race is over.

"Can I ride still?" He asks.
"For another hour then we go home so we can have dinner."
"Ok and we come back like normal right?"
"Yes."
"Ok."

He runs outside. I go outside and get him change. I put his helmet on then get the bike started and he rides around the track. I go over and see Adam texting on his phone.

"Who you texting?" I ask.
"Ken. He saying I better not trying to take his girl," He said.
"Really?"
"He's kidding."

I laugh and he smiles at me. We take a goofy picture and he sends it to Ken. I sit down and Adam looks at me.

"So I see what you mean that he's caved in," Adam said.

I nod my head and we talk and he hand me his phone laughing and I see its Ken telling him to get away from his woman. I laugh seeing that Ken is joking. I hand him his phone. He hugs me. I smile and His sister came and they leave. My phone rings making me see its Ken.

"Hey Ken," I said.
"Hey."
"So how you feeling?"
"Not too good."
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"I did not do good this week."
"It's a fourth and you should be happy at that. It's better than a DNF like you had in supercross but then again you don't have a concussion either which is good."
"Thanks Bells and there was no concussion."
"No problem. And you still have a lead just not a major one."
"Yeah. So you were at the ranch all day?"
"Yeah. Getting Mike his time on the bike because there are going to be times that he can't ride coming up."
"He's having fun?"
"Yeah. He loves ridding."
"I want to see a video."
"Ok I got a couple form today."
"Great."

I smile and we talk as we start talking about him leaving KTM since I was surprise he leave since he always seem to be happy there but also know he has history on a Suzuki.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit