Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Sounds

I'm at the race looking at Mike who is talking to Jade. Whitey came over and sits down next to me.

"You wouldn't know he had surgery," Whitey said.
"Yeah he's heeling up quite fast,” I said.
"Are you staying for the ceremony?"
"No. Dad is going to drive us to the airport early in the morning."

Mike came to me. I kiss his forehead.

"Had fun looking at Marvin's bike?" I ask.
"Yeah."

He grabs my water bottle and finishes it before going back to Jade.

"He's so cute," Whitney said.
"Thanks. I'm going to get another water bottle. Want one?"
"Yean. Get Jade one too please?"
"Got it."

I go in the haul and see two blond girl dresses up in Ken clothes they look at me and get quite. I smile at them and wave before turning to the fridge and get water bottles out. I walk outside and set two down where Jade tools are before going over to Whitney and set them down on the table. I sit on the fence and look out at the Sky.

"It's going to rain," I said.
"Did you pack clothes for it?"
"Yeah besides boots for the mud."
"We take Ryan's and blame it on Jade."
"That sounds good."

Ken came over and pokes me.

"Hey," I said.
"What you doing?"
"Talking."

I take off his hat and fix his hair and point to Whitney.

"Look at his hair," I said.

She laughs and pats my head.

"You did a good job," She said.
"Thank you. I like it."
"It's looks good on him."

I smile and look at Ken since he wasn't sure about it when he let me pick his hair style.

"See she agrees with me," I said.
"I like it once I gotten use to it."
"Good."

I put his hat back on.

"You nieces are cute," I said.
"They talked to you?" He asks.
"No. I saw them in the haul and they are cute. Cute is how people look."
"Right."
"I figure they both speak German mostly so there no point in talking to them."
"That's smart and correct."
"Ok."
"Wait they are in the haul?"

I nod my head and he looks around before going in the haul. I look and see his mom and sister are outside. I look over and see Marvin is talking to Mike.

"Hey how old are they?" I ask point to Marvin.
"24 and Mathilde is around the same age maybe."
"He's kind of old to be on a 250 still isn't he? Is he moving up next year?"
"What I know is that there isn't a contract but it's up later and he most likely going to be back if he stays in the states."
"So Ken is leaving?"
"Yeah."
"Are they going to do 2 450 people?"
"Yep."
"Who?"
"Dean Wilson."
"That should be fun with how different him and Ryan are."
"Lindsay is just worried about how he is going to change the team. It's been these three guys for a long time. You had the Aussie at the start of super cross but that's different."
"It will work out if it's spouse to. This team loves Ryan and Ryan loves them so if anything happens it's on Wilson."
"Yeah."

Mathilde came carrying Mike making me shocked since he doesn’t' like it when other women pick him up. I hold my arms out. Mike curled up in my arms making me know he's cold.

"Cold baby?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I kiss his forehead and get up and go to the RV and get him a long sleeve shirt out and put it on and put him in pants. I grab a jacket and help him put it on before grabbing my and walk to the pit and grab water bottle form Jade and go over and sit down. Mike curled up closer to me again. I kiss his head and see him closing his eyes.

"You ok baby?" I ask.
"There still race tomorrow?" Mike asks.
"Yeah," I said.

Lindsay came and sit down at the table with us.

"You know Ryan brought those blocks this weekend."

Mike looks at her and he get off my lap. I grab his hood and he stops and looks at me.

"Aunt Lindsay knows where they are if you want to play with them," I told him.
"Can I play with them?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."

I fallow her and she gets the blocks out. I lean against the haul watching him put them together. It starts raining.

"Ok come on we are going in the RV Mike."
"There no room."
"Yeah well you don't need to get sick."
"Mommy."
"You want to eat food again?"
"Yeah."
"Get in the RV.”
"Ok."

He runs in the RV. I grab the blocks and put them where Lindsay had them and go inside and get his jacket off and grab a blanket and warp him up in it. I lay down and he cuddle in my side and I feel him asleep. The door opens about an hour and I see Lindsay.

"Hey," She said.
"What up?" I ask.
"There are covers on pit so we are all staying dry. We got a table down so Mike can play with the blocks out there."
"Really?"
"Jade really wants to play with those as dose Ryan."

Mike sits up and looks at me.

"Can I go play mommy?" He asks.
"I thought you were taking a nap," I told him.
"Woke up."
"Ok get you shoes on."

He runs and gets his shoes on. I get my shoes on and grab my hoodie before picking Mike up and go to the pit and see Ryan and Jade are at the side pointing at things. I put Mike down and he runs to them. I look at Lindsay.

"Is there Coffee?" I ask.
"Yeah. It’s in the haul. I come show you."

I nod my head and go in the haul with her and she goes over to a machine and start things up. Ken came in and smile at me. I wave at him. He kisses my forehead.

"Where you been?" He asks.
"Mike was taking a nap."
"Right."

I nod my head. Lindsay hands me a cup.

"It's mine. I'm not going to want one,” She said.

I nod my head and smile at her.

"Thanks Lids,” I told her.
"No problem."

I wave at Ken and get off and go over to where Mathilde is since Mike and Marvin are building something while Ryan and Jade are fighting point at blocks.

"What going on?" I ask.
"They wouldn’t' build what Mike wanted and Mike said they are slow and him and Marvin will win. They are going to win."

I laugh a little and nod my head.

"Watch Mike is going to take form their pile," I said.

Mike runs and grabs a block and hand it to Marvin then grab another one and go to their side. Marvin pick the tower up so it's going vertical instead horizontally. Marvin grabs Mike and Mike makes a roof.

"Done," Mike said.

Ryan and Jade look at them.

"Mawvin better," Mike said.

I laugh with Mathilde and Marvin set him down then takes half of it off and set it on the ground and came over and sits down next to Mathilde.

"He's a funny child," Marvin said.
"Yeah he is."

I smile seeing Mike playing with the blocks with my brothers. My dad came over and grabs a block and look at it then at me.

"Are these the toys like the jumbo size of the blocks me and your mom had to get rid of to get you and Blake to stop fighting over them?" He asks.
"Yep. Big waffle blocks."
"Interesting."
"So you and Mom actually got rid of them?" I ask.
"Yeah gave them to the church for something."

I sigh kind of wanting them so Mike will play with something that isn’t his bikes. I take a sip of my coffee as my dad sits down and start talking to Ryan. Mathilde looks at me. I smile at her and start talking to her actually really liking her. Mike runs to me pointing. I look and smile at him.

"What's that?" I ask.
"Pit," HE said.

I nod my head smiling at him. Ken came over and I see he has a niece with him playing on his phone.

"She wanted to dress up?" Mathilde asks.
"Yes," Ken said.

The girl looks over where Mike building something else with blocks.

"What are those?" A girl asks.

Ken points to me. She came over and smiles at me.

"This is my sister. This is Jezebel," Ken said.
"Hello," His sister said.
"Hello."

I stick my hand out and she shakes it.

"Nice to meet you. Those are Jumbo Waffle blocks," I said.
"They are here all the time?"
"No. Ryan brought them this weekend so Jade can see them."
"Why?"
"We all played with the normal size one as kids."
"What is the normal size?" Mathilde asks

I hold my fingers out to make the shape of the ones I play with as a kid.

"Most was about this size we got one that if you but four together you get that size pretty much but that was to build a castle," I said.
"You all played with them a lot then?"
"I think they were gotten to keep Blake happy at the track. They didn't hurt to step on. They were not easy to lose. He couldn't choke on them so they were there for me to play with too."

Mike came and I smile at him.

"Having fun?" I ask.
"Can I have a cookie?" HE asks.
"No it's too close to dinner."

He nods his head and turn around to see Ryan going to his area and he runs to it so he can't mess it up. Ken grab his phone and turn the sound down but his niece turns it back up.

"What's the matter?" His sister asks.
"The sound is annoying."

I look at him since she's just playing Angry Brids.

"Don't look at me like that," Ken told me.

I grab my phone and turn on invisible cow and hold it to him.

"Play this game. Mike loves it,” I told him.
"What game is it?"
"Find the cow."
"What cow I see no Cow."

Mike runs up and get on my lap and lean over to touch the screen and find the cow.

"It screams cow when you close," Mike said.
"Oh," Ken said.
"I found 200 cows this week."
"I see."

"How old are you?" Ken's sister asks.

He looks at her and get off of Ken and hid in my hair.

"He's three and shy," I said.
"Wait so you telling me that you heard this saying cow."
"All the time? Yes."
"Where Aunt Lindsay?" Mike asks.
"Don't know why?"
"I want to play on her phone."
"What game?"
"The one with the green pigs."
"That you knock down with birds?" Ken asks.
"No."

I grab my phone and go to the store and put in the makers of Angry birds and see something that says Bad Pigs.

"You make things to get to the map?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I download it and hand it to him.

"It's downloading right now so you can play with it," I said.
"Ok. I show Ken how to find the cow."

I nod my head and he leans over to Ken and start showing him what to do before his other niece came making him move to the other side and Mathilde look at the screen then Mike and watch him.

"All week?" Mathilde asks.
"2 weeks really."

She pats my back. Lindsey came and glare at me.

"What?" I ask.
"I hate that game," She said.
"Really does sound matter that much?"
"All it says is cow."
"I had Movies on."

She looks at me and I shrugged my shoulders since I was finishing drawing the bikes he got for his birthday to make them in the people he wanted. I kiss Mike's forehead. He hands me my phone and I see it’s downloaded. I open it and he start playing it. The niece leans over and looks at it. I bit my lip since Mike is a bit better about letting kids in his space more than adult's hoping that he doesn't flip out. Mike looks up and move closer letting her see the screen more. They play the game together while I talk to Mathilde till its dinner time. Ryan put a bowl down and Mike looks at it and sigh then look at me.

"I want Nuggets," Mike said.
"It's only for a few more days."

He sighs and moves it around.

"Eat up and you get a cookie," I said.
"Ok."

He starts eating it making me feel better. Jade put my plate down in front of me.

"Thanks."
"No problem there no reason for you to go out there getting sick," He said.

I nod my head and eat before seeing that Mike is done.

"Cookie," Mike said.

I nod my head and go to the RV and get a cookie out and hand it to him. I take him to the pit and see Jade picking the waffle blocks up. Mike hand me the cookie before going over there and start helping him put them away. I smile and my dad came over to me.

"You remember your here for Ryan right?" He asks.
"Yes Dad."
"There no reason for you to spend time with Ken."
"Ok dad."

He walks to the RV making me go over to Lindsay.

"Hey," She said.
"Dad staying on the RV?" I ask.
"Yep. There is room."
"Yeah I know."
"I thought Ryan told you."

I shake my head wishing I had a hotel room just to spend time away from my dad if I get pissed off. Mike came up to me and takes his cookie back from my hand. I look at Mike and see he's tired. I pick him up and go to the RV to get him to lie him down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit