Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Blake

I'm at my house watching Finding Nemo with Mike sitting on my lap and Ken is next to me. There is a knock on the door. Mike climbs on Ken's lap and let me get up. I go to the door and open it and see Blake. I smile and hug him.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey."

He came in and I see Ryan is here.

"Want to come in?" I ask.
"Yeah."

We go in and I see Blake looking at the screen wired.

"When did he start watching movies?" He asks.
"I think the school plays them at times so he gotten use to them."

He nods his head then point to Ken who is holding Mike on his lap. I walk to the kitchen and Blake came to me.

"When did that happen?" He asks.
"What?"
"That Mike knew you and Ken are dating," He asks.
"Ken is my friend. I’m sure he knows that Ken is different than Adam but he really doesn't know."
"Again when did this happen?"
"A week after his surgery."
"Why?"

I glare at him.

"Hey I’m just asking why you are having a guy meet your son," Mike said.
"I think it's important for them to meet ok."
"Are you sure it's a good idea through."
"What do you think?"
"I don't know."
"I did it so I thought it’s a good idea."

Ken came in and stops knowing I’m not happy. Blake turns around and looks at Ken.

"Hello Ken,” Blake said.
"Hello."
"It's pretty late isn't it?"

Ken looks at the clock and look at Blake since it's eight.

"It's Eight," Ken said sitting Mike's cup on the counter.

I lean over and grab it and get water and fill it up. Mike comes in Ryan's arm making me look wonder if he's asleep.

"Everything ok?" I ask.
"He's worried about food," Ryan said.

I point to the counter and Ryan sits down and moves Mike to look at me.

"What's wrong Baby?" I ask moving some hair out of his face.
"I don't want surgery," He said.
"Why?"
"I'm done having baby food."

I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Ok you remember both surgeries right?" I ask.
"Yes."
"Those were in your throat right?"

He nods his head.

"You know how at times it's hard to breath?" I ask.
"Yeah. I have bad heart."
"That's what they fixing. They not messing in your throat so you can eat whatever you want just got to keep activity level to very little."
"So I get nuggets for lunch after surgery?"
"No. You be in the hospital. When you’re out you can have it."
"Ok. Can I have Fudge?"

I nod my head and hand him the cup of water and get fudge out. Blake looks at me.

"What?" I ask.
"Can I have a piece of it?" Blake asks.
"No," Mike said.
"What?"
"Mine fudge."
"We share Mike."
"Uncle Wyan and Ken can have fudge. Not Uncle Blake. He will eat all of it."

I laugh and get fudge out and hand it to Blake.

"Don't worry. All your cookies are locked up and I only have a key," I said.
"Good," Mike said.

Blake looks at me and I smile at him.

"I'm going to get going home," Ryan said.
"Watch the end of Nemo with me," Mike said.
"Ok."

Ryan gets up and walks to the living room. I get a cup of water and look at Blake who is looking at the cabinet I have a key on.

"You were not kidding," Blake said.
"I know how he would be with you staying here," I said.
"I just happen to take the last cookies."
"He's three and the biggest thing to him is food. He doesn't care he's getting cut open tomorrow because he can eat."
"Ok."

I look and see Ken is walking back to the couch and sit down. I smile seeing Mike leaning towards him a little.

"So what are you doing while he's at school?" I ask.
"Don't know. Maybe make you a coffee table."
"I got one. I really like it."
"But I didn't make it for you."
"I like it. It got nice storage to it too."
"Ok, so what you need?"
"Maybe a box that doesn't look like a box for his bike stuff so it's not just out on the floor."

He goes to the living room. I walk back and Ken gets up. I sit close to Mike and then he sits next to me. Once Finding Nemo ends, Mike hugs Ryan tight.

"I see you after surgery," Ryan said.
"Ok Uncle Wyan."

Ryan kisses his head and then Mike climbs to the arm rest and sit down. Ryan looks over at Blake who is looking at Mike set up of bikes. Ryan looks at me.

"Talked him in to building something that deal with it?" Ryan asks.
"Talked him out of building me a coffee table,” I said.

He nods his head and look at the TV.

"Could do with more cubbies there," He said.
"I see about it,” I said.

He nod his head and he goes over to Blake and they said bye. Ryan waves to Ken and start walking to the door. I fallow him and go outside with him.

"Are you ok?" He asks.
"Yeah. Everything is going to go good tomorrow. Mike will be fine.”

He looks at me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm not talking about that. You and Blake were fighting and it wasn't about him being Mike's cookie monster,” Ryan said.

I smile since I called Ryan cookie Monster since he has taken cookies out of my hands when we were kids. I lean against the side of the house where the garage is.

"Come on talk to me," He said.
"He just disapprove that I introduce to Mike to Ken," I said.
"That's all? This is Blake he really doesn't know how to take care of a kid."
"He acts like he knows more than me and I don't think of Mike's well being."

Ryan sighs and lean against the place next to me.

"What you talking about?"
"Having Ken around. He comes once a week alone for dinner and stay till Mike goes to bed a lot of the time sometimes he stays longer," I said.
"Can you see Ken be his father?"
"Yeah, we have done more in front of you then Mike."
"Like I said Blake doesn't know much about kids. Do what you think is best because you raised a good kid so far."

I smile and Ryan hugs me and kisses the top of my forehead.

"I love you Ryan," I said.
"I love you too."

He hugs me.

"See you tomorrow. We will bring you breakfast ok?" He said.
"Ok thank you."
"No problem."

I walk to the door and look and see Ryan is waiting to pull out. I go inside and he drives away. I go to the living room and see Mike is on the floor talking about movies while Blake is saying no to him.

"What going on?" I ask.
"I want to watch Fantasia," Mike said.
"Not tonight. It's too long. Choose something a little shorter," I said.
"Ok."

He grabs Aladdin. I go and put it in and Mike cleans up the movies he got out.

"Ok so what are you thinking?" Blake asks.
"Something to put the tracks in maybe that can be play on," I said.
"Ok."
"Bike pits," Mike said.
"Really?"

Mike nods his head.

"Just simple walls is fine," I said.
"Ok, that is better," Blake said.

I bit my lip and go and grab paper.

"What if you build something that is like a stacked boxed?" I ask.
"Stacked box?" He asks.
"The track is the bottom box then stacked on top of it is the pits then a top to cover it," I said.

He looks at me then grabs the paper and start drawing it up and Mike came over and looks at the paper then at Blake.

"You want to make it look like something?" He asks.
"Furniture that looks to fit in this room."

He looks at my coffee table that is a black and then where my TV is and nod his head.

"Black ok. I can do that," He said.
"There you go you got a project while he's at school for half a day," I said.
"Sounds good."

I start the movie and sit down next to Ken. Mike crawled in my lap. I kiss his head. We get half way through it before Mike gets off my lap and goes upstairs.

"Bed time?" I ask.
"Yeah. Brush my teeth and in pajamas."
"Drink the water first," I said.

He gets his cup and finis his water the go upstairs. I pat Blake's head before going upstairs and see Mike picked a book. I grab it and read it to him before kiss his head and smile at him as he close his eyes. I walk downstairs and see Ken is on the couch messing oh his phone making me worried about how Blake treated him but look and see Blake is just focusing on his work. I point to the back door when Ken looks up. He nods his head and get up before going the other way. I title my head and he came back with a jacket in his arms making me smile as he comes and I open the door. We go outside and close the door before sitting at the picnic table.

"You and Ryan talked about what Blake did to pissed off you?" Ken asks.
"Yeah. Do you mind that you hang out with me and Mike?" I ask.
"No. We hang out alone still so it's all good," Ken said.

I smile and look at Ken and he kisses my forehead.

"If you want me stop coming around Mike I will. You know what's best for him," Ken said.

I look at Ken and he smiles at me. He kisses my forehead.

"I will miss the little guy though. He's fun to be around," Ken said.
"He's a great kid."

I look at Ken. He smiles and kisses my lips. I smile at him when he pulls away. I shiver and Ken hold out the hoodie to me. I slip it on and he warps his arm around me.

"I know what it means that I’m here with Mike being here," He said.
"What does it mean?"
"You can really see a future with me."

I look at him and see him smiling at me making me smile and nod my head since it's true that the future I see only has Ken at my side.

"What will happen when the west coast races are happening?"
"I'm thinking of coming for A2 or 3 so it's close to only being a few weeks before coming to Florida again."
"That a good idea."

I nod my head and kiss Ken's lips.

"I would go down for Monster cup or the Red bull thing but with the week I need for going back for the wedding. I just can't take any more time off work," I said.
"Got it."

I kiss his lips and he smiles at me.

"Do you see a future with us in it?" I ask.
"Yeah. It's the only future I really see."
"Same with me."

He kisses my head. I lay my head on his arm and we start talking about how he feels about his new team.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit