Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Doctors

I'm at Ryan's house looking at doctors since Mike is really scarying me with how he wakes up in the middle of the night. The door opens making look up and see Ryan and Lindsay coming in.

"Welcome home," I said.
"Thanks," Ryan said.

He came over and lay on the couch.

"What are you looking at?" Ryan asks. "Doctors because I'm really getting freaked out by him. I think he has a sleep apnea."

Lidseny comes in and  Ryan lift up and put his head in her lap when she sits on the couch.

"So he doesn't breath when he sleeps?" Ryan asks.
"He stops and that what it is. I couldn't sleep one night and notice he stoped breathing. I thought when he was a baby that just meant he was waking up."
"Might expian why he's such a mom's boy."
"Beside I'm the only person in his life all the time?"
Ryan sighs and rub his face.

"Didn't mean it like that," Ryan said.
"I know," I told him.

He smiles at me. I nod my head and look at the papers in front of me.I sigh and run my hand though my hair wishing I had some one to help me out here knowing how hard Mike's life will be.

"We here for you. So is Blake, Jade, Mom and Dad are too," Ryan said. "Your sisters in laws are too," Lindsey said.
"Thanks," I mumble.

My phone rings making me grab it and see it's my boss.

"Hey boss lady," I said.
"Hey. Can you come in till closing? A stylist got sick."
"Um let me see."

I look at Lindsay and Ryan.

"Can you guys watch him so I can go to work?" I asks.
"Yeah," Ryan said.

I look at Lindsay and she nods her head.

"I don't live the closes so i will be there as soon as I can," I told her.
"Thanks bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and look at Mike.

"Mike, mommy has to go to work," I said.

He pouts at me.

"You get to stay here with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsay," I told him.
"Bye."

I kiss his forehead and walk to my room and get dress in a black shirt and put my heels on. I fix my hair so it's not in a messy bun.
"Bye guys," I said.
"Bye," Ryan and Lindsay call out.

I go to my car I bought last week and drive to the hair salon I work in. I go inside and put my bag and phone in the back then go up to the receptionists. She smiles and hugs me.

"I'm ready for someone," I said.
"Ok Thanks."
"No problem."
"You can do guys hair right?"
"Yeah."
"Ok you can get Justin."

I nod my head and she gets up and go to a guy and I see it's Justin Bracia. We walk to my station and I look at him. He descirbes what he wants before I take him to the samppoo area and do it seeing as both of the shampoo people are busy. I get him to the chiar and I cut and shave his head like he wanted it. I take the smock off of him.
"Your done," I said.
"Thanks for being so quick."
"No problem figure your tired."

I start cleaning up my station.

"Wait you know who I am?" He asks. "Sure."
"But you didn't freak out."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't sound like an aggornt ass. It doesn't look good on any dirt bike rider," I said.

"Ok see you around."
"Sure."

I smile at him and he goes up to the front. I get through work and leave when it closed. I grab my phone while walking to my car. I sit down and call Lindsay.

"Hey," Lindsay said.
"Hey. How has Mike been?"
"Good. Him and Ryan are playing together. I'm making dinner for the four of us. Are you done?"
"Yeah coming home."
"Great see you soon."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and drive home and get my bag and go and kick my shoes off in my room and set my bag down. I pick up my phone and walk inside the kitchen.

"So have you found any houses you thought about getting?" Lindsay asks. "There a few places that I put in but I'm waiting to hear back form them."
"Makes sense. How was work?"
"It was ok."
"Do you ever have fun at your work?"
"At times but it was super busy today."
"Got it. You can do nails too right?"
"Yeah. This place doesn't have one but I can. I also learn how to do make-up good in Australia."
" I know."

I nod my head knowing on instgram I posted pictures of me super glam up mainly to mess with my brothers. Mike comes in with Ryan after a little bit. I pick mike up and kiss his forehead.

"Were you good?" I asks. "Yes."
"That's good."

He kiss my cheek making me smile.

"Uncle wyan is fun," He said.
"Yeah I know. It's time for dinner. You need to wash your hands."

He runs to the bathroom. I shake my head.

"So is there any reason why he doesn't run for a long time?" Ryan ask.
"He got the thing Blake has with his heart," I said.
"When did you figure this out?"
"When he was born."
"Oh ok. When are you getting that fix?"
"I went to the doctors that did Blake's surgery and they say the earilist some one can do something is three. I want to figure out what's wrong with his sleeping before doing that."
"If you need money for anyhting so your not owning hospitals tell me or dad. Jade and Blake will help you if it's for his health ok."

I nod my head felling upset with Ryan for bring up money. Mike came so we start eatting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit