Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Epilog

I wake up and see Mike is still asleep. I kiss his forehead and get out of the bed. I grab my clothes and get change in the clothes. I sit down and start doing my hair and make-up. I hear footsteps making me look and see Ken coming down and he doesn't have a shirt on but he does have shorts on. He smiles and sits down and kisses my lips then lean his head on the table. I smile and run my hand over his head.

"How you feeling?" I ask.
"Good. How are you?"
"I'm good."

He nods his head and the door opens making me look and see Ricky.

"You are somewhat dress," Ricky said.
"Mike," Ken said.

Ricky nods his head and he holds out a box to me. I smile seeing it's Cinnabon.

"OH thank you," I told him smiling.
"Sorry about the fight I cause," He said.
"Because Lindsay getting upset that you were teasing about me and Ken moving to Tallahassee together was your fault?"
"Yeah. I don't know what touch a never. "
"They moving down to Claremont," Ken said.
"Still think you should move up and get away from Aldon," Ricky said.
"But what about Adam?" I ask.
"Right. When are you moving in together?"

I shrugged my shoulders since Ken mention wanting that to happen but I still not sure if I love him or not making me a little scared to move in with him. Ken sits up and kisses my lips. I smile at him. Mike came over and climbs up and lay his head on Ken's chest.

"I want doughnuts," Mike said.
"I got Cinnabon," I said.
"That's snack not breakfast."

I laugh and lean over and kiss his head. He pouts at me. Ricky laughs and pats my head.

"Have fun," He said.
"Thank you," I said.

He leaves and I grab my phone and call Jessica Tickle.

"Hello," She said.
"Hi Jessica. It's Jezebel," I said.
"Hi Jezebel. What you need?"
"Um can you pick up a doughnut for Mike?" I ask.
"We just pull up. We can go get it so he can pick it out. Half the fun is going to the shop."
"That's true. Thanks."
"No problem. You’re in Ryan’s RV?"
"Ken's."
"Ok I will come and we can go when you’re ready."
"Ok thanks."
"No Problem. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and Mike looks at me.

"Go get dress and we will go get doughnuts," I said.
"Ok."

Ken looks at you and point to the box.

"It the ones you just go buy. He got it yesterday. It can stay," I said.
"Ok."

I put it up in the cabinet that he has cookies in for Mike. Ken smiles at me then point to me.

"Jacket?" He asks.
"I don't have one. Do I need one?"
"Yes."

I nod my head and He walks out and came and hand me a Jacket. I smile and put it on. Mike came and I grab the comb form his hand and did his hair before hugging Ken and kissing his head.

"See you later. Be safe," I said.
"You too."

He kisses my lips and I go out with Mike and see Jessica is there and she smiles at me.

"I didn't expect you two to be here already," Jessica said.
"We stayed with Ken. Lindsay and I needed the night to cool off form one and other."

She nods her head and we go to her car and I put the car seat in and get Mike in before getting in and she drives to Starbucks. She orders our drinks and start driving.

"What were you two fighting about?" She asks.
"Me moving to Tallahassee with Ken. Lindsay got hurt thinking that I will move there for Ken not her and Ryan."
"Aw you guy are living together."
"No. Ricky was teasing me and Lindsay over heard."
"Does she know it was a joke?"

I nod my head and look at Mike who is in the back looking out the window.

"The salon I’m working at is closing in May," I said.
"Are you looking in other places?"
"Yeah. No such luck causing me to worry about things."
"No kidding. Have you talked about moving in with Ken?"
"Vague like it's going to happen at some point."
"Maybe you should look at places to work closer to him."
"I'm thinking that since Lindsay and Ryan are moving out there."
"Moving in with Ken might make sense."
"Till you add in the child."
"What?"
"We have been dating a year. That's soon to move in without a kid."
"If you love him then it doesn't matter."
"Yeah if I love him."

She parks and looks at me.

"You don't know if you love him?" She asks.
"I don't know how. I'm really confuses with that."
"Have you talked about it with Ken? That's serious to talk about."
"Yeah. He just smiles and kisses my head and tells me to stop thinking."

She nods her head. I get out and get Mike. We go inside the doughnut store. I pick Mike up and talk to him about the doughnuts. I get six of them before waling out and put Mike in the seat and sit in the front. She drives to the track and we talk on the ride. I get Mike out and walk with her to the RCH Tent. I grab a napkin and grab a doughnut that I know Kelly likes and go over and hold it out to him. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Thank you," He said.
"No problem."

I smile and go inside and see Mike eating a doughnut talking to Ken's dad.

"Pops got me a doughnut," He said.
"That's good."

I kiss his head and he smiles at me.

"Thank you Pops," I told him smiling at him.
"No problem."

Ken came in and I smile at him and he came over and kisses my lips.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey."

He leans against the wall and the four of us talk for a bit before Ken has to go out and practice. I take Mike out to the stands and sit down with my lap top and start trying to look for a job. Mathilde came and I smile at her. She hugs me tight.

"How are you?" She asks.
"Good. How are you?"
"Wonderful. You need to talk to Ryan and Lindsay."
"I know after practice."

She nods her head and I smile at her and we talk about how she likes spending tie in Florida. I take Mike after practice to the KTM haul and see Lindsay at a table on her phone. I go over and sit down at the table with her. Mike goes over to Ryan. Lindsay looks at me.

"Ricky was teasing me. He wasn't serious that I was going to move to Tallahassee just because he wants Ken to," I said.
"Why?"
"Closer to him. Away from Aldon. Not working with Aldon so he doesn’t need to be with them anymore."
"So Ken is moving?"
"No. Ricky wants him to. Ken doesn't want to."
"What about you?"

I sigh and look at my hands.

"I might move in a few months. It might be in Claremont or it might be where I am now. Things are changing," I said.
"Like what?"
"My salon is closing. I need to get a new job but one isn't happening right now."
"Oh ok."

I nod my head and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry how I reacted. That was bad. I just want to make sure your not making a mistake."
"Moving in with Ken to fast?"
"Things with you and Ken took off. Just worry what happens with major blocks."

I nod my head and go over to Ryan and he kisses my head.

"Fixed," I said.
"Thank you. Nice sweater goes with the shoes," He said.

I look and see it's a Yellow and Red hoodie Ken gave me.

"Ken gave it to her," Mike said.
"I figure," Ryan said.
"Why?" I ask.
"His name is on the back of your jacket."
"Oh."

Ryan laughs and kisses my head.

"Are you moving in with Ken?" Ryan asks.
"Not right now."

He looks at me and then at Mike.

"You should go say hi to Mathilde and Aunt Lindsay," Ryan said.
"Ok."

Mike goes over where Mathilde is with a guy. Ryan takes me inside the rig and I look at him as I sit down on the counter.

"What up?" I ask.
"Are you ok?" He asks handing me a bottle of water.
"I'm just a little worried about me and Ken."
"Why?"
"He knows he loves me and yet I'm lost as if I love him or not."
"Dose he tell you that often?"
"No it's been like four times maybe five."
"How does he react?"
"He tells me to drop it. He doesn't care."
"Have you guys ever talk about the future?"
"Yeah. We are on the same page at that."
"Dose that page has him with you and Mike forever?"

I nod my head and look at him.

"Do I love him?" I ask.
"I can't answer that for you. If he knows you see that then he's right he has enough form you. You also saying things like you don't have plans to move with him right now shows that you are plan on moving with him."
"Thinking most likely next year when Mike is going to kindergarten so he can stay in the day care."
"But?"
"My salon is closing in May which means I need a new job."
"If you move close to Clermont so you are close to both me and Ken then you can work in Orlando which means you have more money and less money on gas when you visit me."
"But more money on gas to go to the ranch like I do at least three times a week to take Mike ridding."
"I will be going to the ranch to spend time with them. We can carpool."

I laugh and he smiles at me then hands me Mike's earphones that he keeps here so I don’t' have to remember them every time we go to a race. I grab them and go to Mike and take him to the practice area and put them on and watch the practices with him. I'm in the stands watching the heat race with Jessica talking to her about things. I cover Mike's eyes when I see Ken going off the track. I feel tears coming when I see him crash in the wall.

"What happen to Ken?" Mike asks.
"He went out of control and fall down," I said shaking trying to keep calm to not freak him out.

He pulls my hand down and looks at the track.

"The doctors are talking to him," Mike said.
"Just a precaution," Jessica said.
"Ok."

Mike starts watching Ryan. I bit my lip seeing Ken get on his bike. He finishes the race. Lindsay came and I look at her.

"I got him," She said.
"Thanks."

I kiss Mike's head making him look at me.

"I'm going to go talk to Ken. Aunt Lindsay is going to watch you," I told him.
"I want to go talk to him too," Mike said.
"Marvin is next."
"Tonight."

I nod my head and kiss his head again. I walk to his pit. Kelly points inside.

"How is he?" I ask.
"He's hurting," Kelly said.

I nod my head go inside and go upstairs where I see Ken looking at his foot.

"Is everything ok?" I ask with a shaky voice.
"My foot hurts and they say it's my ankle. I can still ride. They are just going to wrap it up real good."
"Ok."

I sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder and hug him tight.

"It's ok Bells," Ken said.
"I love you," I mumble out.
"What?" Ken asks moving away from me.
"I love you Ken Roczen," I told him firmer.
"I love you too."
"People I love don't get hurt on a dirt bike so you got to stop falling down."
"It's not common for me."
"It has been since you been on the 450 it has."

He laughs and I kiss his lips.

"How is Mike?" He asks.
"I let him think you were fine."
"That's good. Don't want him to be worried."

I nod my head and kiss his head.

"At least no semi," I said.
"Bright side. Go back to the stands."

I nod my head. He warps some of the tears away and he smiles at me.

"Your make up isn't messed up. Take your jacket back you look cold."

I nod my head and grab the jacket as Kenny comes in. I put the jacket on as I go to the stands and sit down and Mike sit down and I warp the jacket over him as he snuggle in my side. I kiss his head.

"How's Ken?" Mike asks.
"His foot hurts a little. He's going to race tonight."
"Good."

I nod my head and Lindsay smiles at me. I smile at her and she leaves to go back to the box. I look at Jessica.

"How was he?" I ask.
"He was wonderful just didn’t want Lindsay to touch him. I guess that not normal for them unlike it is with me?"
"He let her touch her a little more but not much. He hugs her bye and hi."
"Got it."

I nod my head and watch the races with her. I warp my arms around Mike tighter as I see Ken launch himself his bike and crash again and not really landing on the tuff blocks.

"He's going to be hurting," Mike said when Ken gets back on the bike."

I nod my head and kiss his head. After the race ends, I get Mike and go to Ken's rig and see him pull up. He came over and I kiss his lip.

"How are you?" Mike asks.
"I'm going to hurt later on."

Mike nods his head and Ken lead us in the rig and I sit down as he gets clean up. He lies down and put his head in my lap and I run my hand through his hair making sure to scratch. Ken sighs and looks at me.

"You go home tomorrow?" He asks.
"Yes. Time for the RV?" I ask.
"Yes."

He gets up and I grab his bag and make sure his place is clean and go down and go to the RV with him. I look and see Mike is tired. Ken looks at me and I kiss his lips.

"Let me go get him ready for bed," I said.
"You staying right?" Ken asks.
"Yeah."
"Ok."

I go and get Mike ready for bed then take him to the front and see Ken's dad there with Ken.

"Go tell them good night," I told Mike. "

Mike goes over and hug them both and he looks at Ken and squish his face and told Ken something causing Ken to get a smile on his face. Mike came and I lay him down and read to him. I go to the front and see Ken looking at his dad and they are talking in German. I grab my phone from the jacket I took off and plug it in then put my shoes away. Ken dad says good night and I hug him as he goes to the back to lie down in his bed. I go over and sit next to Ken.

"What you and your dad talking about?" I ask.
"He asks if he's welcome in the house next season."
"Why won't he be?"
"With you and Mike there."
"He's teasing you like Ricky with me."
"He knows a little more than Ricky."
"Really?"
"Ricky doesn't need to know everything going on."

I nod my head and Ken looks at me and smiles at me.

"You good?" He asks.
"Yeah. I'm keeping this jacket it's soft and warm," I said.
"Ok. Mike just told me he love me."

I look at him a little shocked that Mike did that.

"Don't fall down anymore. You don't need to hear that form anyone else," I told him.
"Just one more person."

I glare at him and he kisses my lips.

"I would like for your dad to change his mind," Ken said.
"He doesn't matter."

He nods his head and my phone rings. I grab it and see it' Ryan texting me how I'm doing. I text him that I'm fine and look at Ken.

"Come on let's go to bed before you start hurting."

He nods his head. He gets up and I go and get my pajamas and get change then go over to where Ken's bed is and see him lying down. I sit down and he looks at me and smiles at me. I lie down and warp my arm around his middle. He kisses my head.

"I love you Jezebel Dungey," He told me softly.
"I love you too Ken Roczen," I told him looking in his eyes.

He kisses my lips then pulls away and kisses the top of my head. I lay my head on his chest as he let his hand start playing with my hair making me go to sleep feeling safer then I normal feel when I go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit