Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Work

I'm at the salon sitting in my chair talking to Lacy, another hair dresser.

"So you got a kid already?" She asks.
"Yeah he's two and a half now."
"That's so cute.  When are you getting married?"
"I'm not with the father at all."
"Why not? You got a kid with him."
"Because his father is a doshbag."

The receptionist came over and looks at me. I get out of my chair and see a red hair guy fallowing her.  I title my head since he looks like I should know him. Once he gets closer I see that it's Ryan Villopoto .

"Ok this is Jezebel. She can take care of you," The receptionist said.

I smile at him and he sits in the chair.

"What do you want done?"I asks.
"My usual."

He hand me his phone and I grab it and see a picture of him. I nod my head.

"Ok let's go get you shampoo. Do you need color?" I asks.
"No I do not."

I rolled my eyes and told the shampoos what she needs to do. I walk back to my chair and start getting my things out.

"You insulted him. You know that right," Lacy said.
"He used to have blonder hair."
"Wait you know him?"
"I watch the racing that he dose."
"Can you handle him? We get a couple of them coming in here."
"I'm fine. I watch it because of my brothers."
"Oh that's cute."

I rolled my eyes and go over and see Ryan is finishing up. I take him to the chair and he hands me his phone again and I can he's pissed off but don't care because I always thought he's a jackass.

"So how far head are you in points?" Lucy asks.
"I'm first place," Ryan said.
"That's good. Second place?"
"Don't know it's Dungey."
"It's 20 points," I mumble out putting the clippers off and look at his forehead then the picture.

"You watch the racing?" Ryan asks. "Her brothers love it," Lacy said.

He sighs making glare since I had the hair line up to cut but he messed it up.

"I don't want your autograph," I said.
"Why not?"
"If I wanted it I would already have it."

I finish and get the blow dryer and dry the hair and fluff it up so it looks how it spouse to.

"There you go all done," I said.
"Thanks."

I rolled my eyes and take the smock off. I look at the clock and see that I can be taking leave soon. I clean up then walk to the screen that shows the sechuldes that is upfront and click on my name and see that I have an other appointment that walked in. The receptionist comes with Ken making me smile at him. He hugs me lightly and then sit in the chair. Lucy looks at him.

"Hey," Ken said.
"Hello Ken," I said.
"This is pretty far form Ryan's," Ken said.
"It was the close to the day care I got Mike in."
"Makes sense. Just a little trim."
"How long ago did you get your hair cut?"
"The day we meet."
"Next time you want to get your hair cut?"
"After super cross. Not to much shorter then that."
"Ok."

I smile at him and go to the shampoo and see they are both busy. I start washing his hair.

"You do this too?" He asks.
"You want to wait?" I asks.
"No. Go on."

I laugh and we start talking while I wash and cut his hair.  I take the smock off once I'm done. He looks in the mirror and check it out.  He hugs me and smiles at me making me smile at him.

"Thanks," He said.
"No problem."
"Are you going to be coming to a race?"
"Most likely Daytona since it's close."

He nod his head and smiles at me.

"Looking forward to it," Ken said.

I smile at him. He walks away and I start cleaning up.

"He's cute," Lucy said.
"I guess."I said rolling my eyes at her.
"So you should set me up."
"I don't know him that well."
"Really? It seem like it."
"We meet once before that's all."

I look at the time and see it's time for me to go so I'm not late picking Mike up form daycare.  I walk over to the receptionist and she smiles at me since Ken is up there paying still.

"I'm done right?" I asks.
"Yeah. See you tomorrow ."
"Thanks bye."

I walk to the back and grab my bag and get my keys and walk to my car.

"Jezebel," Ken called out.

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"What up?" I asks him.
"What you doing right now?"
"Getting Mike."
"Right."

He rubs the back of his head.

"Can I got your number and we text?" He asks.

I nod my head and he hand out his phone and smiles at me. I put it in the phone and hand it to him.

"See you around," I said.
"Looking forward to it. You look nice today."

I rolled my eyes at him and get in my car and drive to Mike's daycare. I go inside and Mike smiles at me and runs to me. I pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"Hey baby," I told him.
"Hi mommy."

I smile sign him out and grab his backpack. I walk to the car and get him in. I drive to Ryan's house and get Mike out. Mikes runs to the door and I open the door and go inside. I go to the kitchen wanting a drink of water and I see Lindsay  in the kitchen.

"Hey," I said.
"Hello."
"What up?"
"Going to go back home for a bit."
"Something going on with your family?"
"Take care of Ryan for me."
"Yeah Ryan needs taken care of."
"No cookies."
"Got it."

She laughs and I grab my phone since it beep and see that it's a e-mail about a house that I'm looking in to renting seeing that they are open to meeting me again.

"You ok?" Lindsay asks.
"I meet with this couple three times to talk to them about the house they want to rent me. It's a good house. It's closer to my work and Mike's daycar."
"Not the hour away?"
"Yeah. So it's closer to Orlando too."
"That's good but they are bugging you?""I feel like they don't want to do it. I haven't heard back form the other houses and I can't find anything else that is for rent in my price range."

I pout and Ryan came over and pat my head.

"Sup Runt?" He asks.
"The town I work in is that a dirt bike town?"
"Why?"
"Three riders came in."
"They were nice?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah."

My phone beeps making me look at it and see Ken text me a simple thing so I got his number. I put it in my pocket.

"I need to go meet with this couple," I said.
"Looking to move out?"Ryan asks.
"Yeah. I kinda hoped I was going to move out last week."
"We don't care."
"Really I don't," Lindsay said.
"Thanks guys. Can you guys watch him for an hour?"
"Yes."

I laugh and go over to Mike and he smiles at me.

"I got to go do something real quick," I said.
"No," He said.
"You stay here and play ok? I will play with you."
"OK Bye."

I smile and kiss his forehead. I walk to my car and drive to the town house place and go and knock on the door. The woman opens the door and let me in.

"Hello," She said.
"Hey what you want to talk about?" I asks.
"Just want to ask you some questions."

I sigh and go and sit down at the bar where we done this before.

"What questions do you want to asks?" I asks.
"Who will be living with you?"She asks.
"Just my son."
"That's all?"
"Yeah."

I run a hand through my hair since I answer this question so many times already.

"No family?"She asks.
"I have a brother here and he has a nice houses set up so if my family comes visit then they stay there."
"That's good."

I nod my head. The husband starts looking at their papers. The wife looks at him and he hands me a contract.

"You can move in," He said.
"When?" I asks.
"A few days there is still some work to be done."

I read it over and singing it then he hands me two keys. They leave so I look around the house and smile a little glad to be out of Ryna's house. I walk out and lock the door. I get in my car and drive to Ryan's house. I go inside and go to the living room. Mike runs and hand me a bike and I start moving it around.

"I got a house," I said.
"So you are moving out?" Ryan asks. "I need to get things to live in the house but then yeah."
"You want to make anything? Get me and Blake on it?"

I sigh and shake my head.

"I'm talking about beds and pots and pans. Everything else I do little by little."
"Really?"
"I get to it latter. I done it before."
"Ok any help I do it."
"Great. I will need that."

He laughs and Mike came and sit on my legs and look at me knowing I'm not palying with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit