Let My Love Open the Door to Your Heart

Windham cheats

I'm texting Ken at work waiting for someone to come in since it's a little dead right now.  The receptionist came up to me.
"Jezebel, you can take your lunch hour," She said.
"Great."

I walk to the back and text Ken that I'm getting lunch. He calls me.
"Hey," I said.
"Want some company?" He asks. "Sure. Where you want to meet so you stay on your diet?"
"I text you the address."
"Just us two?"
"Yeah."
"Ok See you then."
"Great bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and grab my bag then walk to my car and see Ken send me an address. I put it in my GPS app and drive to it. I look and spot Ken sitting in a truck. I go over and he smiles at me and gets out. He came over and hug me.

"How are you?" He asks.
"I'm good. How are you?"
"I'm great."

I smile at him and walk inside and he open the door for me. We get sited right away. I grab the menu and start looking at it.

"What can I get you two to drink?" the girl asks.
"Water," Ken said.
"Tea," I said.
"It's unsweetened."
"Ok then bring a lot of Sugar also then."
"Ok."

She walks away and I look up at Ken.

"What is this place?" I asks.
"It's an Organic place. Makes really good food."

I nod my head deciding to get the chicken salad since I won't get something on my shirt when I go back to work. The waiter came and we  bother order. I grab the tea and I take a sip and stick my tongue out making Ken laughs.

"Not good?" He asks.
"It's really not sweeten at all."

I grab five sugar packets and put them in and start stirring it in and watching it absorb.

"Serious business?" He asks.
"I'm use to McDonald's sweet tea more then anything else so my tea has to be really sweet for me to like it."
"Go to MacDonald's a lot?"
"Yeah a playground so Mike actually goes running around but there things that he can do when he needs to takes his breaks that isn't sitting with his mom like at the playground."
"How old is he?"
"Two."
"He takes breaks more then most two year olds?"
"Yeah. He has a hart problem."
"Is there anything you can do?"
"He needs surgery but since it's not life and death no hospital is going to look in to surgery till he's three. It can be later. Blake didn't get the surgery till 5 years ago."
"Blake is your youngest brother?"
"Yeah but he's still older then me."
"They call him the baby."
"He is baby. The four of us all got nicknames."
"What's yours?"
"Princess."
"What is Ryan's?"
"Fluffy."
"Why?
"I think it's because of his hair. I really don't know."
"What's Jade's then?"
"Buddy."
"Can I tell them this?"
"They going to question how you know those. Blake will threaten to beat you till he sees you and then he punch you in the face. He's very protective with me and guys."
"Why?"
"We are a year and a half apart. He was home more so then the others. Ryan and Jade told him that he had to since we went to school together more then the other two."
"So why did you go to Australia?"

I run a hand through my hair and the waitress came and brought the food with us thanking them. I take a bit of food not wanting to talk about it.

"So how old are you if your younger then Blake?" Ken asks.
"18"
"You went to Australia when you were 17?"
"It wasn't a full year but yeah I was still 17."
"Why did you move back?"
"To be around family but I couldn't go back to where we are from."
"Why?"
"It's a small town and they know everything about everyone. I don't want Mike to grow up with everyone knowing why he's in this world."

He looks at me and nod his head.

"So you got a girlfriend?" I asks since this seem like a date but want to know how he feels about it.
"No. We wouldn’t be on this date if I did."
"Ok just making sure."

I smile at him and he nod his head.

"I had one but before A1 we broke up," He said.
"Why?"
"She cheated on me."
"That sucks."
"When was your last boyfriend?"
"He broke up with me about three years."
"Mike's dad?"
"Nope. He broke up with me because of Mike's dad."
"You haven't had one since?"
"I got a kid to take care of."
"He's a smart kid."
"Thanks."
"He likes dirt bikes a lot."
"I was going crazy with this show called the Wonder Pets and decided that he's not going to watch cartoons till he's older and put on races and freestyle stuff for him to watch."

He laughs and nod his head. I finish eatting and look at my phone and see that I need to get going or I be late to work. The worker left making me look up and don't see the check book.

"Did she bring the check?" I asks.
"I just gave her my card."
"Oh your paying?"
"It's a date isn't that what spouse to happen?"
"I guess but it never happen before."

He laughs and shake his head. The waitress came and he sign it and put the tip and put the folder on the table and get up. I get up and he walks me to my car.

"I had a lot of fun," Ken said.
"Me too."
"Could do this again."
"Yeah."

He smiles and hugs me.

"I call you next week and see about it," Ken said.
"Yeah," I said.

He smiles and kiss my cheek making me smile. I get in and drive to my work. I get through the day then get Mike. I drive to the house and get him out and he looks around the house. I go upstairs hearing noises. I go and see Lindsay on her phone while reading directions while Ryan is looking at the dresser parts.

"Hey," I said.
"This is a stupid dresser," Ryan said. "It's from IKEA how hard is it?"

Lindsay hands me the paper and I start looking at it and go over and tell Ryan what to do sitting on the bed. Mike came and and I see that he has trouble getting in bed.

"I need to get a step stool," I said.
"I make one," Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes.  Lindsay sits down and looks at me.

"You made it to complicated?" I asks. "Yes," Lindsay said.
"Called Blake?"
"Yep."

I laugh and shake my head.

"I want steps if your making his stool," I told Ryan.
"Thanks for that."

I laugh and my phone rings making me grab it and see it's Ken. I put it away and sit down.

"You are far away," Ryan said pouting at me and laying down on the bed.
"Sorry bro."

He pouts at me.

"You will come and visit us right?" Ryan asks.
"Of course," I said.
"Good."

I laugh and shake my head at Ryan.  Lindsay smiles at me.

"We come up too," she said.

I laugh and nod my head.

"How close is work now?" Lindsay said.
"It's twenty minutes away as is Mike's daycare."
"I'm hungry Mummy," Mike said.

I look at the time and see that I don’t' have time for him to eat before he gets supper cranky about food.

"Pizza?" I asks.
"Yes," Mike and Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes and order it form my phone.  Ryan  grabs a tape measure and start measeruing things.

"I want steps not just a stool," I said. "Got it," Ryan said.

I smile and I stretch.

"Since you packed everything last night it's in your room," Ryan said.
"Thanks for everything guys," I said. "No problem."

Lindsay hugs me tight. Ryan picks Mike up and they go downstairs.

"We live kinda far away from you. I get it that you move closer to work to save money on gas."
"But?"
"Call if you need anything. If your freaked out call us."

I nod my head and she hugs me tight.

"Maybe you can get closer to Kenny since he a little closer," she said.
"I'm fine. I know how to live alone. I lived alone before."
"I know."

I smile and go to my room and get the sheets out for Mike's bed and make his bed and put his pillow on it. I grab the last thing and see it's a rug I got Mike that is a set up of a race. I go downstairs and Mike looks at me.

"What's that?" Ryan asks.

Mike looks and smiles at me.

"My twack," Mike said.

I laugh and go and put it down where Mike is laying the bikes out and Ryan looks at me.

"I thought he needed a track for his bikes. I forgot about it. Is Blake shipping the boxes here?" I asks since most of my boxes are at his or my parents' house still.
"Yeah. Dad isn't going to take your money."
"Fine."

Mike hands a bike to Ryan then hand one to Lindsey.  I smile seeing him telling them to line up. I take a video as Mike making them race on the track. I smile and go to my kitchen and see I don't have anything to drink or eat on.

"Hey I'm going to the store to get some plates and things to drink,", I said.
"Ok," Ryan and Mike call out.
"I come since I'm injury," Lindsay said.
"Villa?" I asks.
"Yeah."

I laugh and we go to my car. I drive to Target. We get a cart and get the plates and cups. My phone beeps making me grab it and see Ryan telling me to get toilet paper and soap. I go and get toliet paper and soap then walk and get things for breakfast towmrrow and get drinks then check it out. We go to the house and brought things in. Mike looks at me and smiles at me.

"Mommy. Uncle wyan cheated," Mike said.
"No I didn't," Ryan said.
"Oh what happen?" I asks.
"He went over the things."
"I did a transfer but I'm Windham ."
"We awe wacing."

I laugh and go and kiss Mike's head.

"I got to side with him Ryan. I don’t think I ever seen even Windham do a transfer in a race," I said.
"He cheats," Mike said.
"Who are you Mike?"
"Uncle Wyan."

I look at Ryan and he sighs.

"Windham cheats,," Ryan said.
"Yep," Mike said.

Lidseny laughs and shake his head. I smile and there is ak nock on the door. Ryan gets up and run to the door before I can go since Mike is on my lap. Ryan came and we go and I sit Mike on the bar that the owners left the stools here as the only thing in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit