Your love is covered in blood

Chapter Four

"Why, yes. Don't you think it's beautiful?"
He stood there a minute. Soaking up the scenery around him. I have only been to the forest once during the day and it is definitly not a beautiful as it is during the night. I sat myself on the grass and beckoned him to join me.
"But, I'll get grass stains on my pants!!"
I rolled my eyes. "Don't you have a washing machine?"
He laughed and sat next to me, gingerly.
"It's beautiful, Nyx." he whispered.
"I know." I replied
Our eyes met, then inevitably, our lips. I truly haven't been this happy in years. We were making out until I heard the rustling of leaves. I pulled away from Xander rapidly. I turned towards the sound to try figure out what was coming towards us.

It was another vampire

Damn. He must of tracked Xander's scent. He appeared. He was wearing a black trench coat that covered almost his whole body. He had jet black hair, not very long. His piercing black eyes met mine. He smiled with his glistening white fangs.
"Hello, Nyx."
"Valentino."
Valentino was a strong, very powerful vampire. When he wanted a human, there was no stopping him. Unless you made a deal with him of course.
"I like your human, Nyx. I like him a lot."
"Fuck Off, Valentino. He's mine."
"Is he really now, Nyx?"
"Yes, Valentino. He's my boyfriend."
Valentino simply laughed. "Boyfriend? Human? Your parents are not going to like this Nyx."
Valentino also knew my parents quite well. Damn. Xander was holding on to my waist for dear life. He hadn't a clue what was going on. I have a lot of explaning to do.
"Umm... Valentino. Can I make a deal with you."
He smiled, making sure Xander saw his fangs. Which scared the crap out of him. "Shoot."
"The blood from my wrist, for Xander's life and keeping our relationship a secret from my parents."
"How much blood?"
I bit my lip. "As much as you want.... without killing me, of course."
"Of course." He repeated.
"And I'll even let you bite it."
This made him smile. "You've got yourself a deal, Nyx."
I held out my wrist towards Valentino and turned towards Xander. "Um... If you find this kind of disturbing just close your eyes or look away."
He nodded his head, slightly dazed.
I felt Valentino bit my wrist and begin to suck. I winced slightly as I felt the blood being drained from my body. Damn. I was going to have to hunt a lot this evening. He decided he had enough of my blood.
"You've got quite intoxicating blood, Nyx. For someone so young." He said, smiling. The blood covered his white teeth.
Within a flash, Valentino disappeared. My wound healed and I turned to Xander, who looked still dazed. He looked at me.
"You're a....."
"Vampire." I finished. "I guess I have a lot of explaning to do, don't I?"