Your love is covered in blood

Chapter Six

I woke up that morning to the sound of that annoying alarm. Ring Ring Ring. But luckily today was friday. Perhaps I could spend the weekend hanging out with my boyfriend.

Oh Shit, Mother and Father

I can't tell them I'm gay. No. I don't think I can tell Desdemona either. Will they figure it out eventually?
"Wake up, Nyx. We've got to go to school. I'm done with my shower." I heard Des yell from outside my door.
"Yeah, whatever." I replied.
I took my shower, got dressed, applied my make-up (Much to my parents dislike), and gathered my things and headed out the door. I couldn't help but notice a small article on the front page of the paper
Prostitute Murdered By Vampire-Like Killer
I glanced through and found out her name was Zoey Evans and she was 20. I smiled to myself. I made it to the front page of the paper. Nice.
Des and I got into her car and jetted off to school. We finally arrived and went our seperate ways. As I entered the door I saw Xander. He ran up to me and gave me a loving kiss, much to the dislike of some of our surrounding students.
"Hey Sexy." He said.
"Hey." I replied.
We laced hands and walked through the halls.
"Hey, would you like to go out for a date tonight? After all, we are a couple and normal couples do things like that.
"I don't think we're much of a normal couple. I'd love a date. Where to, my love?"
"Um. I'd take you to a restaurant but you don't eat. Can you eat?"
"Yes, but I have no use for eating."
"How about the movies?"
"Sounds fantastic"
"Kay, baby. I'm going to class now." He kissed me passionately and touched my face with his warm hand. He departed and as I walked to class everyone stared at me as if I was some kind of freak.
Well I am some kind of freak now aren't I?