Razorblade Kiss

Chapter One : Five More Hours

'5 more hours' you thought to yourself.

You looked around the store and saw that a lot of people were still lingering around.
These people need to leave you thought as you organized some HIM CD's.

You finished with the HIM CD’s and went to stand behind the counter.

'4 more hours'

You rang up a customer. As you finished with the transaction your boss walked over to you.

“Alright Angelus you can go now. I can take things from here.” He said with a smile.

“Thanks Boss” you said while grabbing your coat.

You ran out of the store and hopped into your camaro (I've always love camaro’s so that’s why you have one. Anyway back to the story) you drove as fast as you could to get home.

Okay 15 minute shower. 20 minutes to get dressed and do make up then I’m outa here. You thought to yourself as you got out of your car and ran inside your apartment. You hopped into the shower then got dressed. You decided to wear a black and pink corset and a pair of black jeans. You did your make-up and grabbed your black adio shoes and ran to the door. While putting your shoes on you left a note by the door for Dan.

“Dan,
Went out. You know where. Be back late.
Love,
Ang”

You grabbed your beanie locked the door and ran down to your car. You hopped in and started to blast HIM’s Love Metal on your stereo. As you drove you felt soothed by Ville’s voice.

“God that man is an Angel” you said as you continued to drive.

You arrived at the venue (yes you’re going to a concert . . . . Couldn’t you tell?) You found yourself a parking space and went to stand in line. There weren’t many people there maybe 10 or 15. You stood in line and looked at your heartagram watch.

“2 more hours till the show.” you said looking around as random people talked to you.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said, second person, but let me know what you think.