Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Ten: The Invitation

You awoke the next morning alone.

'Dan must have gone to work.' You thought as you got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. When you got out of the shower you did your makeup and headed to your room to get dressed. You picked out a pair of faded jeans and a black tank top with purple stitching. You walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. You sat down on the couch and turned on the TV looking for something to watch. As you sat watching the afternoon news (it’s around Noon) you heard your cell phone ring. You looked at the caller ID and didn’t recognize the number. So you decided not to answer it. If it was important they would leave a voice mail. You took your bowl into the kitchen and washed it out. Once you finished you headed back to the living room. As you entered the living room you heard your cell phone ring again. You looked at the caller ID and noticed that it was the same number. You decided to answer it.

“Hello” you said with annoyance (hopes that’s a word) in your voice

“Angel?” a voice said

“Yes?”

“Hey it’s Bam. I met you at the HIM concert”

“Oh hey what’s up?”

“Well what you doing this weekend?”

You were confused that Bam was calling you and that he wanted to know your plans.

“Nothing that I know of. . . . . . Unless Dan has plans for us.”

“Oh Okay . . . . . . . . . . Wait who’s Dan?”

“My boyfriend.” You replied not knowing what he’d say..

“Oh a boyfriend huh . . . forget to mention that at the concert.” He said while laughing.

“I guess I did didn’t I.”

There was a few seconds of silence before Bam spoke again.

“Well if you two aren’t doing anything this weekend why don’t you come and chill at my place. Hang out with me and the crew, have some fun and get to know each other.”

“Let me talk it over with Dan. I’m all for it but I have to run it by him.”

“Cool just give me a call before Friday.”

“Okay I will”

“Later”

Bam hung up. You wondered why he was calling you.

How did he get my number? you thought

“Ville” you said out loud as you dialed Dan cell phone. You wanted to give Bam an answer right away but you knew that Dan would be mad if you didn’t ask him. The only reason why you didn’t want to ask Dan was because you would have to explain who Bam was and how you met him.