Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Eleven: Calling Dan

“Hello” you heard Dan answer.

“Hey Baby how’s your day going?”

“Not bad. What you need?”

“I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me to a friend’s house this weekend.”

“What Friend?”

“Bam . . . . . . . Bam Margera.”

“Who’s he I've never heard you talk about him before”

“I met him at the HIM concert last month.” You said bracing yourself for what Dan would say.

“Oh you never mentioned that.”

“Yeah well I met Bam and I also met Ville Valo that night.” Saying his name sent shivers up your spine.

“He’s that singer from HIM isn’t he?”

“Yeah we hung out for a little while. That’s why I came home late that night.”

“You never said anything about this before.”

“I guess it just slipped my mind” you lied. It hadn’t slipped your mind it was all you could think of now a days.

“Oh well with this new client I wont be able to do anything this weekend. I’m going to be pulling some all niters. But you go ahead and go. I’m not going to be home much anyway. Go have fun. Get out of the house. Just don’t forget about me when you’re gone.”

“I wont baby you know that. Thanks for this hunny it means a lot to me.”

“I know but Ang I gotta go.”

“Okay Dan love you.” You said waiting for Dan to respond but all you heard was a click.

He hung up. You thought. Dan always said I love you before getting off the phone. You decided that he must be really busy and just forgot. You called Bam back and told him you were coming without Dan. Bam was glad to hear that you were coming you even heard him chuckle when you said that Dan wasn’t coming. He gave you directions to his house. When you hung up you felt good. Getting away from here will be good you can make some new friends and maybe even get some info on Ville. Two days and you would be at Bam’s. Two more days.