Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixteen: Skating and Bad News

As you waited for the guys you felt you cell phone vibrating in your pocket.

“Hello”

“Angelus, hey it’s Jim (Your Boss) I am going to need you to open the store tomorrow.”

“No one else can cover it?”

“No I tired everyone. You’re my only hope.”

“Okay I guess I can do it.”

“Thanks I promise I will make it up to you.”

“I’m going to hold you to that.”

You hung up the phone. SHIT you thought to yourself. Now you had to be home tonight. You had to be at work at 6:30 in the morning. You decided to call Dan and tell him that your weekend will be cut short. You dialed Dan’s cell but all it did was ring. Dan never set up his voicemail. You called the house thinking maybe he would be there. No answer. You left a message and hoped that he would get it. As you hung up your phone Bam walked over to you.

“Bam I'm going to have to leave tonight. I have to go to work tomorrow. They called me in. Last resort.”

“No you can’t leave yet.” He said sounding like a 5 year old.

“I’m not leaving now but I have to leave in a couple of hours. So let’s go skate and have some fun before I go.”

You and Bam headed to the hummer. The guys soon followed. You ended up going to FDR in Philly. After skating for a few house and playing some games. You told Bam you had to get back. You all piled into the hummer and headed back to Castle Bam.