Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Nineteen: OMG What the Hell!!

The apartment was quiet. As you walked over to the couch you hear some music coming from your bedroom. Maybe Dan’s home you thought. You started to walk towards your bedroom. The door was closed you heard a moan come from inside the room. 'WTF?' You thought. You slowly opened the door. The sight before you was something that you never thought you would see. Dan was lying on the bed with a blonde woman on top of him. (You know what they are doing-lol).

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???” you screamed. Dan’s eyes lit up as he saw you standing in the doorway. He pushed the blonde off of him.

“Ang what are you doing back?”

“Don’t change the subject. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??” you repeated.

“You are fucking cheating on me with this blonde bitch.” As you said this you noticed the blonde getting dressed and trying to slip out of the apartment with out you noticing.

“Your not going anywhere.” You said to her as you blocked the doorway.

“How long has this been going on?” You asked holding back tears.

“3 months.” Dan said looking at you then the blonde.

“3 fucking months you’ve been screwing her?” you looked at him with anger in your eyes. You raised your hand and a loud SMACK was heard all through the house.

“5 years. You throw away 5 years for her. I hope it was worth it. Ill get my things tomorrow.” You started to leave the room. Tears filling up in your eyes. You looked at the blonde.

“You can have him.” She just stared at you not knowing if you were going to hit her.

You slowly made your way out the door. 'What am I going to do I have nowhere to go? I’ll call Ville maybe he can help me.' You walked outside and tears started to stream down your face. You pulled out your cell phone and dialed Ville’s number.